Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-18-2013   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TARP WEEK Part 1

Oh, what a season! Geez...I haven't been able to run smack for years now. Texans are bad, but Jags even worse. What kind of game will go down Sunday? Battle for the bottom of the AFC South! We will not win. Jags have to hold the 1st pick.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #2
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Oh, what a season! Geez...I haven't been able to run smack for years now. Texans are bad, but Jags even worse. What kind of game will go down Sunday? Battle for the bottom of the AFC South! We will not win. Jags have to hold the 1st pick.
Why do you want the first pick in the draft? You need a new kicker?
Old 11-18-2013   #3
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gonna be a tie and we will all lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #4
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So have they rescheduled this game for prime-time yet? I know the nation is clamoring to see this battle of the titans! Oops...wrong word there huh? Even they are better than us both.

I have no freaking clue what will happen with these two. I stopped predicting anything with the Texans. I just watch. I don't even get upset no more. I've grown numb to it all at this point. So whatever happens, happens. Guess we'll see who doesn't want to win more since both seem to find ways to lose. If we lead the Jags at halftime then we know the game is over and we loss because apparently that's the way to beat us....let us get the lead at half.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #5
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha!!! Please don't give the Jags coaching staff any ideas! We have enough "Anger" time per game...8-13 punts a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Why do you want the first pick in the draft? You need a new kicker?
Old 11-18-2013   #6
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Deuce, totally know what your feeling, the numbness. I honesty have never seen a team as bad, as this years Jags. Pure luck they beat the Titans, which was a year since their last win, vs. Titans. Texans should be fine at home and dominate the Jags. I still can't believe how the Texans feel apart this year? You and Falcons are the big disappointments this year, but can easily get back to those winning ways next season. You guys have a lot of tallent, in which my Jags don't. Jags will not be "good" for several more years. Anyway, our rivary/games are always fun to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
So have they rescheduled this game for prime-time yet? I know the nation is clamoring to see this battle of the titans! Oops...wrong word there huh? Even they are better than us both.

I have no freaking clue what will happen with these two. I stopped predicting anything with the Texans. I just watch. I don't even get upset no more. I've grown numb to it all at this point. So whatever happens, happens. Guess we'll see who doesn't want to win more since both seem to find ways to lose. If we lead the Jags at halftime then we know the game is over and we loss because apparently that's the way to beat us....let us get the lead at half.
Old 11-18-2013   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Default Re: TARP WEEK Part 1

Can we throw loser smack? Have we gotten down to this? Jags gonna suck so bad, will make the Texans look like a SB team! Haha
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2013   #8
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 44615 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can we throw loser smack? Have we gotten down to this? Jags gonna suck so bad, will make the Texans look like a SB team! Haha
Can we borrow some tarps?
Old 11-18-2013   #9
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Sure, they will be gone after this year anyway! Stadium getting a major upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Can we borrow some tarps?
Old 11-18-2013   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Even Bill fans are head over heels for our game Sunday! Game of the year! Anticipation is killing me! haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PONK852P6ro
Old 11-18-2013   #11
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's sad both our teams offensive MVPs this year are punters.

Lechler vs. Angerer: battle of the titans.
Old 11-18-2013   #12
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sure, they will be gone after this year anyway! Stadium getting a major upgrade.
The stadium will be getting new more colorful tarps with the new logo on them. Look forward to seeing them.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #13
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I heard that Wimberley Stadium got some tarps for their stadium too, are those the upgrades you're talking about for the London Jags?
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #14
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

If Schaub starts, this will be the first texans game all year I don't watch. I have absolutely 0 interest in seeing a terrible Schaub led team facing a terrible jag team.

This could potentially be the least intriguing match up if the year.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

It'd be cool if we had a drunk Bob Uecker calling the game. That'd be more entertaining than the product on the field
Old 11-18-2013   #16
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Oh the tarp jokes will be over this season, trust me! http://staugustine.com/sports/local-...-bigger-events
Old 11-18-2013   #17
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Totally agree! Henne throws down field into the stands, "juuuust a bit outside!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It'd be cool if we had a drunk Bob Uecker calling the game. That'd be more entertaining than the product on the field
Old 11-18-2013   #18
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 296273 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans will kick the Jags asses!

Well, maybe they'll actually win if they don't beat themselves.

Then again, the Texans only show up for two quarters a game, if the Jaggies show up for 2 1/2 quarters they would win in a close game.

So I'm feeling kind of weird about this game.

The Jags will kick the Texans asses!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #19
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

I have seen enough Anger time in the last 2 years! I need Anger management!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
It's sad both our teams offensive MVPs this year are punters.

Lechler vs. Angerer: battle of the titans.
Old 11-18-2013   #20
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Haha, The only way the Jags win, if the Texans beat themselves!

This Jags team is worse than the winless Lions, on stats alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The Texans will kick the Jags asses!

Well, maybe they'll actually win if they don't beat themselves.

Then again, the Texans only show up for two quarters a game, if the Jaggies show up for 2 1/2 quarters they would win in a close game.

So I'm feeling kind of weird about this game.

The Jags will kick the Texans asses!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read