Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2013   #221
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 76006 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: F you Kubiak....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I don't know what people are so upset about. Take off your Coug glasses and look at Keenum objectively. When he's not throwing it deep, Keenum isn't even a mediocre QB; he's bellow average or even bad.

Schaub looked meh, but the offense moved up and down the field despite some drops, Tate fumbling away a first down and AJ quiting on his route on the last play.

Barring Keenum magically learning how to run the offense and read a defense, the answer at QB isn't currently on this team, so I can't work up any give a damn over who plays and who holds a clipboard.
i disagree but respect the opinion. at the very list your post wasn't like this "insert ****ing response full of **** and non sensical **** and BIG LETTERS to try to make your ****ing point cause you have to cover up your flaws as a child most likely with more asterics and BIG LETTERS!!!!" lol

but in all seriousness keenum needs to get better for sure but he's the best on this team right now and imo can improve and possibly make a name for himself.

sent from my WiiU gamepad

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #222
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I was actually surprised how restrained the fans boos were today when #8 came in and played.
We were all shell-schocked!
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #223
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
We were all shell-schocked!
i wasnt, i was just pissed. I dont usually swear in front of my kids but i'm sure they heard my "What the ****" haha
Old 11-17-2013   #224
Naija Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 946 Naija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak couldn't wait to put in Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
he just lost the locker room.

andre blowing up on schaub = the whole team saying F U to kubiak and schaub.
Agreed, I mean the fact is this game had Andre Johnson targeted 17 times and he gets you 116 yards and you think you can get to talk trash to him.

Kubiak putting Schaub in and running the same vanilla offense that people called predictable before is justifying what many have said about him not being good head coach material in falling back on familiar or being to stubborn to change.
Naija Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #225
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course he couldn't wait.

I don't even think kubiak is giving case a legit shot to succeed with how he's calling plays.

I know kubiak is a bad head coach and prone to making dumb decisions. Now I'm just wondering how deep this rabbit hole goes.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #226
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10016 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

That game had some of the fewest fans that I have seen this year and we had some super annoying Raiders fan behind us just yelling and cursing up a storm.
Old 11-17-2013   #227
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

I know it would it oh so well with y'all's respective fanfiction for an imagined infatuation by Kubiak to be the reason Schaub went back in, but Keenum can't read the blitz. Four games, four second half collapses, four losses.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #228
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
I know it would it oh so well with y'all's respective fanfiction for an imagined infatuation by Kubiak to be the reason Schaub went back in, but Keenum can't read the blitz. Four games, four second half collapses, four losses.
the coaches do not adjust to the blitz to help the offense out, not all on case.
Old 11-17-2013   #229
Bearkat Texan
Rookie

Kubs basically said that Schaub can pick up the blitz better than Keenum and that was the reason for the change...and i understand that because Keenum cannot handle a blitz at all..
Bearkat Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #230
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearkat Texan View Post
Kubs basically said that Schaub can pick up the blitz better than Keenum and that was the reason for the change...and i understand that because Keenum cannot handle a blitz at all..
And they did not blitz Schaub at all, it shows just how much they do not respect Schaub, by playing a soft zone. Kubiak does not even see how dumb he looks right now, even the NFL highlight guys started laughing when Schaub went in for Case.
Old 11-17-2013   #231
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115980 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm sure Kubiak is just waiting for a brutal game from Keenum so he can throw his boy back into the mix.
Didn't even take a brutal game. Took a struggling outing along with some horrible defensive play.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #232
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Didn't even take a brutal game. Took a struggling outing along with some horrible defensive play.
yeah but that 1 int, whew that was bad
Old 11-17-2013   #233
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 15483 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

this is some sort of sick joke....
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #234
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Been saying that for YEARS. I go through cycles when I take down the pink soap and try to convince myself otherwise, but at some point, you just have to recognize that you knew all along.
Same, mine went back up earlier and will never come down till Kubiak is gone.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #235
midway
Veteran

Rep Power: 1491 midway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Schaub didn't have to read a blitz. Because there's no need to blitz Schaub. You can give him 4 minutes in the pocket and he still won't manage more than 9 yards on a 3rd and 10.
midway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #236
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133377 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by midway View Post
Schaub didn't have to read a blitz. Because there's no need to blitz Schaub. You can give him 4 minutes in the pocket and he still won't manage more than 9 yards on a 3rd and 10.
Yes!! LOL!!
Old 11-17-2013   #237
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The thing to remember though, is that Case Keenum is every bit "Gary's guy" as Matt Schaub ever was.

So I wouldn't worry about Kubiak starting Schaub anytime soon. He's already shown us that Case would have to do much worse than Matt did to get pulled.
Ok guys. I finally learned to keep my big mouth shut.
Old 11-17-2013   #238
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
haha....
Old 11-17-2013   #239
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Of course he couldn't wait.

I don't even think kubiak is giving case a legit shot to succeed with how he's calling plays.

I know kubiak is a bad head coach and prone to making dumb decisions. Now I'm just wondering how deep this rabbit hole goes.
This is what I was thinking also. Its really sad. I really do believe like I said a while back. Kubiak is trying to live through Schaub the career he never had as a backup. Benching Schaub is like benching himself. Its much like a mom does when she dresses her baby girl up like an adult and puts her in pageants.
Old 11-17-2013   #240
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read