Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2013   #201
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 16277 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

LOL @ the people that were so sure this was just smoke. This is the Texans we're talking about. Not some standard NFL team.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #202
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
So who says that his comments were just to pressure Keenum, haha no he meant it. I think Schaub is the rope that kubiak is finally hanging by. Well you would think so, but who knows with Mcnair, he may take this is a moral victory haha
I knew it. Read it from a mile away.

I knew he was just itching to get his boy back in. I wasn't buying the motivation talk at all because it made no sense. Case didn't need kubiak to come out and say that for motivation. Kubiak was just exposing himself and his true thought process.

He's a sorry ass head coach and he needs to go.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #203
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I knew it. Read it from a mile away.

I knew he was just itching to get his boy back in. I wasn't buying the motivation talk at all because it made no sense. Case didn't need kubiak to come out and say that for motivation. Kubiak was just exposing himself and his true thought process.

Me too, but "according to some" Keenum is just as much Kubiaks boy as Schaub.....

haha i guess not huh
Old 11-17-2013   #204
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I hope that Kubiak does bring Schaub back. That would pretty much seal his fate with this organization, so I"m all for it. Kubiak would probably never become a head coach of any other organization again, and Sumlin will probably leave the Aggies in a few years. It would set Kubiak up perfectly to take the HC job at Texas A&M for years. I'd love to see that happen.
I can always trust Kubiak to be same stubborn moronic HC that never learns. Please pull the plug finally Mcnair. This is to much of a no brainer.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #205
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Been saying that for YEARS. I go through cycles when I take down the pink soap and try to convince myself otherwise, but at some point, you just have to recognize that you knew all along.
Old 11-17-2013   #206
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: F you Kubiak....

I have to ask myself if Kubiak has the nuts to make this move while standing on the sideline rather than hiding in the pressbox? He's lost this team, that's for certain.
Old 11-17-2013   #207
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Bye Gary .....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #208
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Bye Gary .....
One can only hope.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #209
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak couldn't wait to put in Schaub

His comments earlier in the week were a smoking gun. He should have gone for the 4th & 1 with Keenum also.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #210
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

At this point, I don't really care what Keenum does, there is no reason Schaub should be playing QB on this team. We already know what Schaub can do, and it's not good, and sure enough we got more of the same today. Check downs, red zone stalls, and field goals. 6 whopping points. I'm betting Keenum would have at least pulled off one more improvised TD to best that total.

So yeah, F you Kubiak!
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #211
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by midway View Post
Did you not watch the game? The Raiders didn't blitz Schaub until almost the very end of the game. You know why? Because they know they don't need to blitz him because he has no mobility, and he isn't someone they are afraid of carving them apart, regardless of how much time they give him.
Exactly, just drop into zone and he will check down all day long.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #212
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

All the blame is square on McNair. Period. End of discussion.

He is a weak, money hoarding man that only cares about winning in the stock market, NOT on the field.
Old 11-17-2013   #213
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak couldn't wait to put in Schaub

I told yall Scahub dats KUBES BOY !!!!!!!! LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #214
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104942 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Yes, Schaub has a faster release and checks down better. But for one thing, he can't extend a play like Keenum can, and the Raiders barely blitzed Schaub today.
Wrong, Schaub has one of the slowest releases in the NFL. Keenum was clocked just behind Aaron Rodgers.

Schaub does check it down better, you're right about that...no way he throws that deep TD to Graham or to Andre in the Colts game...that must mean he's our guy!

**** this organization.
Old 11-17-2013   #215
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 115966 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know what people are so upset about. Take off your Coug glasses and look at Keenum objectively. When he's not throwing it deep, Keenum isn't even a mediocre QB; he's bellow average or even bad.

Schaub looked meh, but the offense moved up and down the field despite some drops, Tate fumbling away a first down and AJ quiting on his route on the last play.

Barring Keenum magically learning how to run the offense and read a defense, the answer at QB isn't currently on this team, so I can't work up any give a damn over who plays and who holds a clipboard.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #216
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak is a fool
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #217
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I don't know what people are so upset about. Take off your Coug glasses and look at Keenum objectively. When he's not throwing it deep, Keenum isn't even a mediocre QB; he's bellow average or even bad.

Schaub looked meh, but the offense moved up and down the field despite some drops, Tate fumbling away a first down and AJ quiting on his route on the last play.

Barring Keenum magically learning how to run the offense and read a defense, the answer at QB isn't currently on this team, so I can't work up any give a damn over who plays and who holds a clipboard.
Keenum has played 3 1/2 games, come on man.
Old 11-17-2013   #218
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Open your eyes to see that Schaub was not game planned for it was Keenum. If Schaub starts next week he will suck and throw pick sixes all game again.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #219
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I was actually surprised how restrained the fans boos were today when #8 came in and played.
Old 11-17-2013   #220
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104942 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You won't even see if Keenum can adjust? What the hell are we playing for again? NOTHING, besides a high draft pick. So why not see what you've got with Keenum? Oh wait, Schaub came in and TRIUMPHANTLY LED THE TEAM TO TWO FIELD GOALS. Impeccable! The Raiders dropped two interceptions against Schaub IN ONE HALF ALONE. WTF people? Schaub's leash is so big it could wrap around the sun. Twice. Schaub has 7 years to prove himself and Keenum gets 3 and a half games? What kind of **** is this? Kubiak your time is done, time to get taken out back.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read