Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2013   #141
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Here's my article on subject.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...oaching-staff/

McClain says in chat 1 that front office wouldn't throw under bus publicly 2 Rick Smith isn't going anywhere even if Kubiak canned. Doesn't given reasons, likely relationship with McNairs/contract extension.

What has Rick Smith ever accomplished? You might think the game has passed the coaches by, but Smith has done nothing ever in NFL.
Lol. Steph, I like a lot of your stuff, but, just is just another veiled defense of Kubiak. You clearly don't want him fired, for any reason. Ok, I get it.

Not saying that Smith is not accountable. But I am saying that his drafts have been fairly decent. What happens to those draft picks once they get in the door are all on the head coach.

Why in the world can't we just let Kubiak go already! Why are we so attached to this guy? Jesus.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #142
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Not saying that Smith is not accountable. But I am saying that his drafts have been fairly decent. What happens to those draft picks once they get in the door are all on the head coach.
So basically even though you say Smith is accountable, you are saying GMs have no accountability. They pick these awesome players and the coaches either coach them up or coach them down?

When you do draft good players it's the GMs job to keep them. He failed to keep 3 of 4 really good players from the excellent 2006 draft and hasn't been very good at keeping young players since. IMO Smith is now trying to shift blame to Kubiak & Phillips for his failed draft picks in an attempt to keep his job. They are in bed together and should be tossed out together. McNair's only hire should be GM. GM should get to pick the HC (with McNair having final say).

Rick Smith's drafts:
2007 was bad. Nobody left on the roster.
2008 was Duane Brown and maybe Slaton. 1 left on roster.
2009 was solid. Only Brian Cushing left on roster.
2010 is debatable. I'd say average at best. 5 left on roster.
2011 was JJ Watt and maybe Brooks Reed. 6 left on roster.
2012 is TBD but not looking very good. 7 left on roster.
2013 is TBD but looking average. 2 left on roster.

Just for reference here are all the picks:
1/10 (from Atlanta) Amobi Okoye Defensive tackle Louisville
3/73 Jacoby Jones* Wide receiver Lane
4/123 (from New Orleans) Fred Bennett Cornerback South Carolina
5/144 Brandon Harrison Safety Stanford
5/163 (from New Orleans) Brandon Frye Offensive tackle Virginia Tech
6/183 Kasey Studdard Offensive guard Texas
7/218 Zac Diles Linebacker Kansas State

1/26 (from Baltimore) Duane Brown Offensive tackle Virginia Tech
3/79 Antwaun Molden Cornerback Eastern Kentucky
3/89 (from Baltimore) Steve Slaton Running back West Virginia
4/118 Xavier Adibi Linebacker Virginia Tech
5/151 Frank Okam Defensive tackle Texas
6/173 (from Baltimore) Dominique Barber Safety Minnesota
7/223 Alex Brink Quarterback Washington State

1/15 Brian Cushing Linebacker Southern California
2/46 Connor Barwin Defensive end Cincinnati
3/77 Antoine Caldwell Center Alabama
4/112 Glover Quin Cornerback New Mexico
4/122 (from Minnesota) Anthony Hill Tight end North Carolina State
5/152 James Casey Tight end Rice
6/188 Brice McCain Cornerback Utah
7/223 Troy Nolan Safety Arizona State

1/20 Kareem Jackson Cornerback Alabama
2/58 (from New England) Ben Tate Running back Auburn
3/81 Earl Mitchell Defensive tackle Arizona
4/102 (from Kansas City) Darryl Sharpton Linebacker Miami (FL)
4/118 Garrett Graham Tight end Wisconsin
5/144 (from Kansas City) Sherrick McManis Cornerback Northwestern
6/187 Shelley Smith Offensive guard Colorado State
6/197 (from San Diego) Trindon Holliday Wide receiver LSU
7/227 Dorin Dickerson Tight end Pittsburgh

1/11 J. J. Watt Defensive End Wisconsin
2/42 Brooks Reed Linebacker Arizona
2/60 (from New England) Brandon Harris Cornerback Miami (FL)
4/127 (from Washington) Rashad Carmichael Cornerback Virginia Tech
5/144 (from Washington) Shiloh Keo Safety Idaho
5/152 (from Washington) T. J. Yates Quarterback North Carolina
7/214 Derek Newton Offensive tackle Arkansas State
7/254 Cheta Ozougwu Defensive end Rice

1/26 Whitney Mercilus Linebacker Illinois
3/68 (from Tampa Bay) DeVier Posey Wide Receiver Ohio State
3/76 (from Philadelphia) Brandon Brooks Offensive Guard Miami (OH)
4/99 (from Tampa Bay via Philadelphia) Ben Jones Center Georgia
4/121 Keshawn Martin Wide Receiver Michigan State
4/126 (from New England via Denver and Tampa Bay) Jared Crick Defensive End Nebraska
5/161 Randy Bullock Kicker Texas A&M
6/195 Nick Mondek Offensive Tackle Purdue

1/27 DeAndre Hopkins Wide Receiver Clemson
2/57 D.J. Swearinger Safety South Carolina
3/89 Brennan Williams Offensive Tackle North Carolina
3/95 (compensatory selection) Sam Montgomery Defensive End LSU
4/124 Trevardo Williams Defensive End Connecticut
6/176 (from Tennessee via Minnesota, Arizona, and Oakland) David Quessenberry Offensive Tackle San Jose State
6/195 Alan Bonner Wide Receiver Jacksonville State
6/198 (from Atlanta via St. Louis) Chris Jones Defensive Tackle Bowling Green
6/201 (compensatory selection) Ryan Griffin Tight End Connecticut
Old 11-13-2013   #143
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol. Steph, I like a lot of your stuff, but, just is just another veiled defense of Kubiak. You clearly don't want him fired, for any reason. Ok, I get it.

Why in the world can't we just let Kubiak go already! Why are we so attached to this guy? Jesus.

???

"Veiled" meaning DIDN'T SAY THAT ANYWHERE IN THE BLOG POST.

I'm good with Kubiak going if the replacement is better option. My appetite for change completely dependent on quality of replacement.

But as for Rick Smith, I see nothing he brings to the table. ZERO. He was hired as a guy who knew Denver way. Green/Reed free agent contracts were jokes, and '10 was a disaster because they had no experience in secondary and wasted a good offense. Why should anyone listen to him about anything? Wade Phillips has tube socks older than the time he was in the NFL. He has no decision making experience other than the Texans.
Old 11-13-2013   #144
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
The point remains : was he worth the money to keep him? The Texans decided he wasn't and all of our attempts to replace him have failed.
No one's arguing that. We all agree.
Old 11-13-2013   #145
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What has Rick Smith ever accomplished? You might think the game has passed the coaches by, but Smith has done nothing ever in NFL.
Absolutely. These guys came in together and should leave the same way.

And they most definitely should leave.
Old 11-13-2013   #146
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
???

"Veiled" meaning DIDN'T SAY THAT ANYWHERE IN THE BLOG POST.

I'm good with Kubiak going if the replacement is better option. My appetite for change completely dependent on quality of replacement.

But as for Rick Smith, I see nothing he brings to the table. ZERO. He was hired as a guy who knew Denver way. Green/Reed free agent contracts were jokes, and '10 was a disaster because they had no experience in secondary and wasted a good offense. Why should anyone listen to him about anything? Wade Phillips has tube socks older than the time he was in the NFL. He has no decision making experience other than the Texans.
LOL!! Steph is a T-Sip.

She'd have Mack Brown as the Texans next head coach. If not Mack, Fred. Unfortunately Darryl's not available..
Old 11-13-2013   #147
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If? Why on earth do you not think the Texans couldn't attract a quality replacement? There is still a lot of star quality on this team. Holes? Yes. But the building blocks are there. Good coaches will jump at the chance to be here.
Old 11-13-2013   #148
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Somebody needs to tell the front office Kubiak is building the team "The Right Way". Throw in some Tom Landry facts too.

That'll show 'em.
I expect greatness & Super Bowls just like everybody else. At the same time, from the Jaguars to the Browns.... none of those teams are considered elite. They've had their share of "success" we've had ours. The cycle of winning & losing continues.

We're going to have our good years & we're going to have our bad years. In the future I hope our good years last longer & our bad years shorter. Hopefully our high points get higher & our low points don't get as low.

It would have been nice if our high point culminated in a Super Bowl appearance, like the 49ers & spanned 3 years, like the 49ers. I'd have taken a Super Bowl victory like the Saints in their 2 good years at a time cycle.... but we didn't. It is what it is.

We'll see what Bob does next & we'll see how that effects the cycle. It might drop us back down, like the Dolphins, the Bills, the Browns, the Lions (who appear to be on a good year, which means they'll fire everyone & start all over again). But hopefully it'll lead us to many good years to come.

I honestly don't know what the right move will be. I wouldn't be upset if he fired Kubiak & brought in a completely new coaching staff. I wouldn't be upset if he got rid of the GM & rebuilt the talent acquisition part of the organization. I wouldn't be upset if he brought everyone back & had another go at it.

We'll see.
Old 11-13-2013   #149
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
If? Why on earth do you not think the Texans couldn't attract a quality replacement? There is still a lot of star quality on this team. Holes? Yes. But the building blocks are there. Good coaches will jump at the chance to be here.
I definitely think they can but I will say some of the names which are thrown around I do not believe would be an improvement. Firing Kubiak seems to make the world rosy for some. To me the homework assignment isn't ready to grade until we see the replacement.
Old 11-13-2013   #150
Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Firing Kubiak seems to make the world rosy for some.
Firing Kubiak is the first step. Yes, McNair has to find the right replacement. But fear of a mistake is no reason to continue on with the mistake that's here.
Old 11-13-2013   #151
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I expect greatness & Super Bowls just like everybody else. At the same time, from the Jaguars to the Browns.... none of those teams are considered elite. They've had their share of "success" we've had ours. The cycle of winning & losing continues.

We're going to have our good years & we're going to have our bad years. In the future I hope our good years last longer & our bad years shorter. Hopefully our high points get higher & our low points don't get as low.

It would have been nice if our high point culminated in a Super Bowl appearance, like the 49ers & spanned 3 years, like the 49ers. I'd have taken a Super Bowl victory like the Saints in their 2 good years at a time cycle.... but we didn't. It is what it is.

We'll see what Bob does next & we'll see how that effects the cycle. It might drop us back down, like the Dolphins, the Bills, the Browns, the Lions (who appear to be on a good year, which means they'll fire everyone & start all over again). But hopefully it'll lead us to many good years to come.

I honestly don't know what the right move will be. I wouldn't be upset if he fired Kubiak & brought in a completely new coaching staff. I wouldn't be upset if he got rid of the GM & rebuilt the talent acquisition part of the organization. I wouldn't be upset if he brought everyone back & had another go at it.

We'll see.
Good one.

For years of 8-8, 8-8, 9-7, 6-10 you were telling us Negative Nellie's that slow and steady growth guaranteed a decade of playoff appearances once that plateau was reached. We just didn't see the light.

It's weird that eight years have netted the same two playoffs appearances that a rapid turnaround would have been "limited" to according to that theory.

I'm thinking the Texans would benefit by speeding up the process a little.
Old 11-13-2013   #152
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I definitely think they can but I will say some of the names which are thrown around I do not believe would be an improvement. Firing Kubiak seems to make the world rosy for some. To me the homework assignment isn't ready to grade until we see the replacement.
I don't think there has ever been a single coach ever named on this board that one group or another couldn't logically "prove" was worse than Kubiak. Would some of them be a bad choice? Certainly. I still have to believe that there is someone, somewhere, that might actually be better than average and be an upgrade.
Old 11-13-2013   #153
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Firing Kubiak is the first step. Yes, McNair has to find the right replacement. But fear of a mistake is no reason to continue on with the mistake that's here.
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

This isn't change for change's sake. It's change because change is necessary to move forward.
Old 11-14-2013   #154
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:

But I thought the coaches had too much influence on the draft?
Old 11-14-2013   #155
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Good one.

For years of 8-8, 8-8, 9-7, 6-10 you were telling us Negative Nellie's that slow and steady growth guaranteed a decade of playoff appearances once that plateau was reached. We just didn't see the light.
I still believe it. But I don't think we've been watching slow & steady growth.

How has this team improved over the last two off-seasons? We took a few stabs, but nothing that's panned out. I think Texian is more right than not about the salary cap issues. I just don't believe his reasoning.
Old 11-14-2013   #156
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 81301 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Kubiak is actually a pretty good coach, but the major flaw of this team has always been personnel decisions. The execution of Kubiak's schemes is limited by mediocre talent or lack of depth, specifically at the offensive line, and much of that problem is owned by Kubiak. I wrote in another thread that Kubiak's best personnel decisions have been the result of process, like Foster and Keenum. His worst ones were based on his impressions or evaluations, like Chris Brown and numerous linemen. None of us really know the balance of influence between Kubiak and Smith on draft decisions, but Smith has just pointed the finger at Kubiak, and that's a reliable indication of who's in the hot seat.

Realistically, I think the best solution is for McNair to conduct a critical review of his organization as it relates to scouting and personnel rather than interviewing new coaches. The benefits of keeping Kubiak -- as unpopular as that is around here -- is 1) He has an opportunity to maximize his best skillset as a QB coach by developing Keenum, and 2) The FO has already assessed Kubiak's strengths and weaknesses, and you can account for the weaknesses with supplemental staff. For an owner, having an accurate assessment of your manager's strengths and weaknesses is essential, and you can avoid the long and painful assessment period that comes with a replacement head coach.

I know that people have this idea that a championship head coach is one who simply executes every responsibility of his role better than his peers. The truth is that people who stand out among their peers only excel at two or three skills. A good owner knows how to set up that manager for success while accounting for and supplementing that manager's mediocrities. With a record of 12-4 last season, and the endorsement of some of the best quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL, I think Kubiak can be set up for success. That's hard for a lot of fans to accept after this season, but a plague of injuries and a QB meltdown can't be pinned entirely on the coach. That's what fans have the hardest time struggling with: Sometimes injuries and circumstance can tank a season, and there is no one to fire.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013   #157
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I still believe it. But I don't think we've been watching slow & steady growth.

How has this team improved over the last two off-seasons? We took a few stabs, but nothing that's panned out. I think Texian is more right than not about the salary cap issues. I just don't believe his reasoning.
Of course you still believe. You have your reality distortion glasses on, and you are changing the argument. The theory was that slow and steady growth leading to the first playoff appearance was what mattered:

1) If the Texans have slow and and steady improvement - the Texans did this for years
2) When the Texans finally reach the playoffs - the Texans have made the playoffs
3) Then the Texans will be in the playoffs for a decade - I may be a bit premature since the team isn't mathematically eliminated, but I think the 2-7 Texans aren't making the playoffs this year.

You can toss out your standard, "Boy are you going to be surprised when the Texans win out and make the playoffs this year" post, but I'm talking about this football season, not a fictional future history of this season.
Old 11-14-2013   #158
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Correct. It is no coincidence that Rick Smith was an Asst GM in DENVER who knew how Gary Kubiak wanted things to run in Houston before Smith was hired by the Texans. It also no coincidence that the Texans didn't really talk to anyone else about the position except Smith. This was all Gary's doing and pattern of behavior in the way Kubiak does business (Bush) that we have now come to learn.

Last edited by Texian; 11-14-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013   #159
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This isn't change for change's sake. It's change because change is necessary to move forward.
yep. One of my all-time favorite quotes is right in line with you:

“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
~ Frank Zappa

Old 11-14-2013   #160
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

There are still people defending kubiak and saying he should have a job?

Not knowing if the replacement will be better is about the weakest thing I've heard. Give me a break.

When you guys go to sleep tonight if you find yourself in an uncomfortable position, just stay there. Don't wanna risk the next position being even worse. Just keep waking up with that same pain in your neck. Maybe eventually you'll just get used to it.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read