Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2013   #61
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Showcasing Schaub to increase trade value?!?! LMFAO! Whoooo wee I've heard some whoppers in my day...

Schaub plays.Sucks.2-14. Koobs Axed. #1 pick.

Winning!
Old 11-13-2013   #62
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope Kubiak is saying this just to raise his trade value..however..film speaks for itself and me and whoever probably have better odds winning a pick 6 lotto ticket than Schaub getting traded with his contract
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #63
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133377 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I hope Kubiak is saying this just to raise his trade value..however..film speaks for itself and me and whoever probably have better odds winning a pick 6 lotto ticket than Schaub getting traded with his contract
Quote:
pick 6

Quote:
pick 6
Old 11-13-2013   #64
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Kubiak is trying to create some trade value.
I dont think we need a bag of Doritos, and a 3rd string waterboy,

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #65
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
speak for yourself i for one like Doritos
Old 11-13-2013   #66
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15235 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubes can say what he wants to increase Schaub trade value, but he forgot one thing there isn't a team in this league dumb enough to trade for that contract.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #67
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
wtf... I can't imagine how bad the stadium would erupt if Case was pulled and he trotted Matt back on the field.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...e-keenum-as-qb
Well maybe Kubiak will trade for Schaub to be his starting QB for whatever new team that he is coaching for next year. I am thinking two 2nd's and swap 1st round position.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #68
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
speak for yourself i for one like Doritos
Come on folks, lets stop being so mean to Matt. It's bad enough that he's lost his job and set an NFL record for suck that will be a long time on the books. There's no need to be cruel and rude regarding his trade value.

Besides, the going rate for QB's playing the way he has this year (and everyone knows this) is "Ham Sammich"
Old 11-13-2013   #69
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Come on folks, lets stop being so mean to Matt. It's bad enough that he's lost his job and set an NFL record for suck that will be a long time on the books. There's no need to be cruel and rude regarding his trade value.

Besides, the going rate for QB's playing the way he has this year (and everyone knows this) is "Ham Sammich"
I was going to disagree. But after careful thought.. Yes, you are right on technicality... With sunshine in the league..gabbert has spam sammich nailed down on the going rate of trade
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #70
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

A video is worth 10,000 words .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibfWaKzvbpQ

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #71
Tearstain
Rookie

Section: I wish :(
Rep Power: 6909 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected

Perhaps Kubiak knows how to motivate both players?

Case sounds like a player with bags of confidence who would relish the challenge from Schuab for his starter spot?

Schuab been low on confidence might need a boost.

Either way they are both Texans and both will give there all for the team.

glass is half full..
Tearstain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #72
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I will be a Texans fan long after Kubiak is gone, regardless of how things pan out for Gary.

I'm far from sunshiny rainbows and about as cynical as it gets.

You ever hear the term "love my country but hate my government"? This mentality is where I'm at with this franchise.
Pretty much sums up how I feel about the Texans in a nutshell.
Old 11-13-2013   #73
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
Kubes can say what he wants to increase Schaub trade value, but he forgot one thing there isn't a team in this league dumb enough to trade for that contract.
Buffalo?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #74
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

Schaub's Mom was Mama Cass?

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #75
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
I hope he does and Bob will finally see that this clown has no business being a NFL Head Coach.
If I thought it would convince McNair to hire another head coach, I'd be for it. But I don't. McNair is as loyal to Kubiak as Kubiak is loyal to Schaub.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #76
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not seeing as much in it as others but in regards to trade value....that isn't happening fellas. Obviously we're talking offseason since trade deadline has passed and no team will trade for him knowing he's a likely post June 1st cut. Everyone in the league knows the situation and that the Texans need to cut him after June 1st to save themselves from having to pay more on his contract over keeping him on their roster. Teams simply do not trade for players in these situations especially with the type of contract he has currently. Simply is not happening.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #77
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

This is Kubiak trying to do his best impression of the Titanic.
Old 11-13-2013   #78
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing to worry about. This is one thing Kubiak has always done right.

Quote:
“We just keep going,” Kubiak said. “(Keenum) needs a little pressure on him to continue to have to play well and stay in there. I’m not going to give anybody anything, much less a quarterback.”
Link.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #79
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Who is trading for Schaub?

Schaub is a back up qb at this point in his career. If a team doesn't have a qb they are going to try to get one in the draft this year or next. No one is looking at bringing in Schaub as anything more than a stop gap, a back up or someone to compete for a job in camp.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #80
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Nothing to worry about. This is one thing Kubiak has always done right.

Link.
I hope kubiak is fired. The sooner the better. He's an awful head coach.

How he can fix his mouth to say that is mind boggling. Kubiak, just go away. Please.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read