Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2013   #41
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins Instagram Scandal

This season feels like the football version of the first half of Major League.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #42
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 38399 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins Instagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
we need all the sunshine pumpers we can get now. Unleash the excuses!!!
Just not THAT kind of sunshine pumping...
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #43
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he or his gf accidentally posted the wrong vid.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #44
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

DeAndre took "super bowl or bust" a little too seriously.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #45
Sigma
Veteran

Rep Power: 13130 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't think he was hacked either. Someone probably just hit the wrong image.

If that's what happened he should just say so and apologize.
never tried to leave your facebook/twitter/whatever account logged in with your friends around?

next thing you will see is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
OH I'M GAY, I'M SO GAY!!!!!
the choice of words can vary depending on what friends you have

(and ofc if you are actually gay that would be totally different)
Old 11-13-2013   #46
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Am I the only one who immediately thinks "Liar" when someone claims their account was hacked?
Old 11-13-2013   #47
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 112052 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I don't think it was him cranking one out. Not that this is real proof, but I find it hard to believe he'd crank on it at reliant and post it while still there
I'm sure his girlfriend posted it. Who hacks an account then deletes the hack in a few moments? She instantly posted a response (within ten mins) saying the fans were being disrespectful for viewing his freaking weiner and not liking it. I don't think most fans will buy the "hack" excuse...but that's all they have to hold on to without admitting it was his GF.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #48
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Am I the only one who immediately thinks "Liar" when someone claims their account was hacked?
Plus instagram is an app. Would be kinda hard to hack.
Old 11-13-2013   #49
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 38399 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #50
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Quote:
I'm sure his girlfriend posted it. Who hacks an account then deletes the hack in a few moments? She instantly posted a response (within ten mins) saying the fans were being disrespectful for viewing his freaking weiner and not liking it. I don't think most fans will buy the "hack" excuse...but that's all they have to hold on to without admitting it was his GF.
Plus who actually hacks an instagram?
Old 11-13-2013   #51
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 112052 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't think any tech savvy fan will buy that crap. Only the excuse a minute sunshine pumpers.

Old 11-13-2013   #52
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 176794 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saying...
Quote:
Wide Receiver Drop Rate/ProFootballFocus Signature Stat

The Pro Football Focus "Drop Rate" shows who hangs on to catch-able balls most often, the bottom line on the receiving end of the passing game.

.................................................. ..Targets...Catches..Drops....Catchable...Drop Rate

Code:
1. Larry Fitzgerald	ARZ	67	39	0	39	0.00
1. DeAndre Hopkins	HST	59	37	0	37	0.00
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #53
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I reckon I can see something like this happening
Old 11-13-2013   #54
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 59622 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got a screen shot...but I'm not sure I want to post it. Big hands.
No kidding, that thumb is huge!
Old 11-13-2013   #55
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156516 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Next up on u-tube, the Texan's coaches circle jerk!

This team is starting to remind me of the Oiler days of Ladd Herzog.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #56
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113372 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Ah, when will these kids learn to stop taking pics or videos of their junk? It will always end up online. Someway, somehow...the naughty pics find a way.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #57
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Twitter reactions are pure gold right now.
Old 11-13-2013   #58
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
Twitter reactions are pure gold right now.
Yes they are:

Greg McFarlane ‏@gregvegas 42m
DeAndre Hopkins didn't say who hacked into his Instagram account, but that looks like Brittney Griner to me.
Old 11-13-2013   #59
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 213437 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Brett Favre is impressed. VERY impressed.
Old 11-13-2013   #60
Vinny
shiny happy fan

He Took It Out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read