Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2013   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearkat Texan View Post
To me this seems petty...you can miss a ton of FG's and you can keep your job...

So fall in line you get to stay but act out your gone
Happens all the time. Not sure why you are surprised. I'm not happy with Fat Randy either, but if Bullock's performance was on par with Reed's he would be missing 30-yard FG's because the kick was short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
This reeks of either Smith trying to save his job or Kubiak. Its gonna get nasty.
I agree. I think both could be singing "Two Tickets To Paradise" after this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Alright, now I'm pissed. I don't care that the guy was at the bottom of the league in safety play. You had a leader with championship experience put into words the very issues that have become obvious to attentive fans, and instead of sitting him down and maybe learning something from him you trashcan him. The money was already paid... why not utilize the only tool he had left -- his brain.

This tells me Wade is intransigent in his play calling and lack of adjustments. And it sends the message to vets to keep their mouths shut or get cut. That contributes to a leadership void.
IMO Reed didn't mean a thing to this team. He simply brought nothing to the table. The hired gun forgot to bring his bullets and everybody knew it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read