Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2013   #61
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Arizona Prediction Thread

I know there is every reason to be pessimistic, and I don't fault anyone for predicting a loss, but seriously, y'all can relax.

I'm personally going to will this team to a win.

It's only weird if it doesn't work.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #62
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52394 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Texans - 105
Cardinals - 2

Case will be so tired after throwing 15 touchdowns, that he wont be able to avoid the safety ...
You are way off. Fat Randy misses the ball on the tee when he goes to kickoff. All other 10 Texans are already running downfield and don't see what happened. Fat Randy mistakes the ball for a ham hock, picks it up and thinks the Cards are chasing him to take away his snack. He runs into the end zone, at which time Matt Schaub chases him down (Fat Randy = the only Texan Scahub is faster than) and knocks him out for pulling into his driveway that day with a bunch of drunken tourists. (it wasn't Randy's fault, he was supposed to turn a street earlier but missed.) Cards pile on Fat Randy resulting in a safety and their only score.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #63
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 3444 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Dramastic changes have to happen for the Texans to even get a glimpse of a wild card spot.

Playoff Standings
So you're saying there's a chance?
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #64
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
So you're saying there's a chance?
Well, they haven't been mathematically eliminated, so there is a chance. I just wouldn't get my hopes up.
Old 11-08-2013   #65
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
The Texans score 45+
Arizona scores .... 46+

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #66
msbbc833
Veteran

Rep Power: 577 msbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respected

Shiloh Keo starting FS for this game, Reed will be coming off the bench. WOW! Texans finally showing some accountability here. I thought that Keo has played well this season when he was starting. Glad to see him back.
msbbc833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #67
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 15013 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Toros by 10..

Keenum comes down to earth, a little, but still plays
well enough --along with the defense -- to win by double
digits..

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #68
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 3178 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Case is getting comfortable and the upcoming games are not very intimidating. Even with our current situation:

@Arizona
Oakland
Jags
Patriots
@Jags
@Indy
Denver
@Tacks

Only game that "worries" me would be NE but they have a reason to want to perform high there. Denver will be locked in playoff spot by week 16. Could come down to week 17 Tacks game for 6th seed.
If you think we're going to beat the Dolts in Lucas Oil Stadium, you're crazier than I am.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #69
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
If you think we're going to beat the Dolts in Lucas Oil Stadium, you're crazier than I am.
Indy might have nothing to play for by that time ....

Old 11-08-2013   #70
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Make two FG's? Pssh
Good point!!!! I actually LOL'd!
Old 11-08-2013   #71
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225226 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Make two FG's? Pssh
Nah, they get 2 TDs then Bullock goes in for a FG. Arizona puts in Peterson to field the missed FG but the sun through the roof blinds him and the ball bounces off his helmet through the upright. Wade kicks a kitten (VY starts crying) and they go for 2 on the 3rd TD prior to Watt knocking Palmer through the uprights for a safety and turning to Bullock yelling "that's how you f#$king do it."
Old 11-08-2013   #72
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 3178 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Indy might have nothing to play for by that time ....
They had nothing to play for last year and they left their 1st string in the whole game just to spite us. That's the kind of scum they are.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #73
Tearstain
Rookie

Section: I wish :(
Rep Power: 0 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Nah, they get 2 TDs then Bullock goes in for a FG. Arizona puts in Peterson to field the missed FG but the sun through the roof blinds him and the ball bounces off his helmet through the upright. Wade kicks a kitten (VY starts crying) and they go for 2 on the 3rd TD prior to Watt knocking Palmer through the uprights for a safety and turning to Bullock yelling "that's how you f#$king do it."
Lol

Love that bit about Watt.

I need cheering up. My beloved Blades are at the bottom end of the table. I have pulled my calf muscle first day back at gym after knee surgery.

Need this win. Will be praying for this at church Sunday.

Tate is going to get 150+ yards De-possey is getting 6 receptions 85 yards n a TD and Watt will do what he does bast .....SMASH!

Right am now off to watch my beloved Blade play sht football for 90 mins and get ..depressed. wish me luck.

Ps. I envy all of you who get to watch Houston at the Relient... wish I was there (you might not think it but you are lucky in my eyes)
Tearstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #74
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
They had nothing to play for last year and they left their 1st string in the whole game just to spite us. That's the kind of scum they are.
Scum for playing to win ? .... Nah , I cant go there.

Old 11-10-2013   #75
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
The Cardinals are a lot better than I thought they'd be this year, they're 4-4 with wins against the Lions, Bucs, Falcons and Panthers.

My prediction:

Us- 17
Them- 27

Case has another good game but defense and ST continue to suck, they'll (the Cardinals) will definitely be scoring a TD on ST. We will not be doing so. We will still have posters claiming that we are still in it at 2-7 and that we're going to be having a successful season by trying to impact playoff teams' seedings by playing the spoiler role. Hooray, kill me.
Dammit, Mendenhall kept me from nailing it.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read