Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2013   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I heard plenty of people going " PLEASE RANDY PLEASE " make this kick .
And you guys in the stands probably heard me yelling:

" [letter between "E" & "G"]UUUUUCK! WHY DO YOU HAVE A JOB YOU CLUB FOOTED SON-OF-A-3ITCH!?!"

From home and I know I don't live anywhere NEAR Reliant. The Texans should HAVE to fire him. He should realize he could suck a Winnebago trough a coffee stirrer and just vuggin' QUIT the game of football. He had his day in the sun in college. He was given a shot in the pros and VUGGED it up. Now he needs to move on gracefully before a group of angry fans tries to pull a Nancy Kerrigan on him.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read