Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-06-2013   #21
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Arizona Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
And the defense pitches a shutout. Impressive.
I guess chances of either are about the same, so why not.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #22
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223020 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry. When I saw this I couldn't resist.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #23
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Bullock makes 7 FG's

Texans 21
Cards 0
Wow! Do you know how many attempts he'd have to have to make that many FGs? That would be some kind of world record for possessions in a game.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #24
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 23251 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Wow! Do you know how many attempts he'd have to have to make that many FGs? That would be some kind of world record for possessions in a game.
not if you fair kick each singol possession
Old 11-06-2013   #25
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Larry Fitzgerald blowing by JJo or getting interfered with by KJ....

Patrick Peterson returning punts...

Potential to get ugly. Maybe AJ will run over 5 Cardinals again though.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

What happens is the Texans go 17-3 in the first half than lose 27-20(or 24). Point being is they'll come up short.

I HOPE I'M WRONG, OF COURSE!!!!

Call me out if I get the desired result............ A Texans win!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2013   #27
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 5803 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 21
Cardinals 3

Wade Phillips will go for 1st downs/TD's in the red zone and not trust c[_]nt brain to hit a chip shot field goal.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #28
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
c[_]nt brain
Some people could afford to be a little more mature around here.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #29
Play4theSlushie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
No I feel thats adequate.

Texans 21
Cards 14
Old 11-07-2013   #30
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict I'll make a Boston Pork butt Roast using Paula Deen's recipe . I will make mashed taters and gravy with the drippings . I bet We may have some desert to go along with the game . I bet I consume some adult beverages in the process . There that's my prediction .
Old 11-07-2013   #31
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What happens is the Texans go 17-3 in the first half than lose 27-20(or 24). Point being is they'll come up short.

I HOPE I'M WRONG, OF COURSE!!!!

Call me out if I get the desired result............ A Texans win!!!!!!!!
Make two FG's? Pssh
Old 11-07-2013   #32
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play4theSlushie View Post
No I feel thats adequate.

Texans 21
Cards 14
Even if you're determined to call someone a ****, you might as well go ahead and do it, instead of trying to self-censor.

For my part:

Texans: 28
Cardinals: 20
Old 11-07-2013   #33
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Sorry.. the gorverment took my expendable "maturity" income.. so I can't afford it.

BTW He wasn't trying to self censor.. he was trying to bypass the filter. [_] = u. There's better ways to do it though.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-07-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #34
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Bullock makes 7 FG's

Texans 21
Cards 0
unfortunately it takes him 28 tries.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #35
bhsman
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Sorry.. the gorverment took my expendable "mature" income.. so I can't afford it.

BTW He wasn't trying to self censor.. he was trying to bypass the filter. [_] = u. There's better ways to do it though.
Fair enough, though pulling out the c-word over a kicker is a bit much; I still think the majority of the fanbase is freaking out over something as weird as kicker accuracy. I followed the post-Superbowl Saints due to where I lived in 2010 and their playoff and NFCCG hero, Garrett Hartley, had a couple of misses that year (even against the hated rival - the Falcons), and went from a guy anyone would offer to pay his meal for to most-hated player on the team. Due to injuries, Garrett - fortunately or otherwise - had to sit out most of 2010 and 2011, but has otherwise returned to being an accurate kicker. Check out Mason Crosby with the Packers, too.

My point is, kicker accuracy is weird and if Bullock is going to get it out of his system, better that it happens this year than a year like 2011 or 2012.
Old 11-07-2013   #36
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

Randy Bullock will miss 3 FG's and 3 XP's. The game will come down to the last play of the game and we will run a fake FG where Randy Bullock will then throw it between the uprights instead of the open man downfield. Game Over.

Texans- 18
Cards- 20
Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #37
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Last week I predicted a loss, This week I'm predicting a win. Unless the Cardinals run game suddenly picks up but that all depends on containing Andre Ellington.

Dennison is calling plays this week so I doubt we put up huge offensive numbers.

17-13 good guys

Oh wait that has Bullock making a field goal.

14-13 good guys.
You are probably spot on, BUT, I'm hoping otherwise.

The Texans are besting only the JAgs, Giants and Bucs in terms of scoring this season. Seems to me that the trend of playing conservative to limit turnovers isn't working, when after 3'n out, we turn it over anyway... play lights out. if you score half the time, WIN!

Ok, back to earth...

I've got Houston losing away. Kube's out this week is way off kilter in the clubhouse. We come out punch. Palmer to Fitz with give our 2ndary FITS. At least 3 big PI calls and a couple of TD's. All QB's will throw a pick now and then. I'm hoping this isn't the week the Schaub lovers will finally get to say "SEE! He sucks!"

24-17 ARZ with 3 HOU missed FG's
Old 11-07-2013   #38
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Who knows this week. Who's drawing up the game plan? Dennison? Has he ever game planned against a team? Heck, he even admitted Kubiak would usually nix his ideas when they would game plan. Yeah, I'm not so sure of this one ( as if I was sure about any other ones).

Cardinals D isn't to shabby either. Dockett's one of my favorite players, so it'll be fun watching him vs our oline. Campbell's a good one too. Abraham on the outside. The trench warfare's going to be what to watch this week, imo
Old 11-07-2013   #39
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 31 Cardinals 13

The Texans play their best ball when nothing is on the line. Season is done so Go Texans!
Old 11-07-2013   #40
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans - 24
Cardinals - 31

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read