Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2013   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Astrodome Auction

Think I may have to get a set of chairs.

KHOU Story Link
Old 10-26-2013   #2
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 246198 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Astrodome Auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Think I may have to get a set of chairs.

KHOU Story Link
Be sure to bring a baseball bat with you to fend off the rats.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Be sure to bring a baseball bat with you to fend off the rats.
...and a mask to fend off the asbestos.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013   #4
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 44615 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

I already have enough moldy stuff, don't need any more.
Old 10-30-2013   #5
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone there in Htown know if an out of towner can bid on or get a pair of seats without being there?
I did check E-bay but did not see anything.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #6
rs99tx
Rookie

11/15/2013 they will have an online auction. After 8hr in line i was able to pre-order seats. They will continue to sale the remaining items then.
rs99tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #7
rs99tx
Rookie

Anyone interested in a plaque for your dome seats, I will be ordering one for myself and might be able to get better pricing with multiple orders. I expecting pricing to be about 120.00. It will be 1/4" thick Stainless Steel Texas with black etching. Bronze option will add about 60.00

The inner seats do not have the Texas logo only the aisle seats do, this plaque will mimic the Texas logo for the other side or for those that did not get an aisle seat like me.

Genuine Seats Form the
“Eighth Wonder of the World”
Astrodome Logo
The home of the
Astros & Oilers
1965 to 1999
Sponsored links
Old 11-05-2013   #8
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs99tx View Post
11/15/2013 they will have an online auction. After 8hr in line i was able to pre-order seats. They will continue to sale the remaining items then.
Thanks for the info, anyway you can get a link to the on line auction?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013   #9
rs99tx
Rookie

At this time they have not released the info. The info that they gave us in line was an online sale will take place 11/15/2013. To get people to go home, they gave tickets that would put you in first priority, then the general public. All items will be picked up with photo id and receipt on 12/2, 3, & 4th any items not pickup become the property of Reliant. I will update when I get something.

The word is that they have no clue of the quaintly available or how this online sale will work. I think the tickets where to keep the crowd from getting out of hand.
Old 11-06-2013   #10
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 4489 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

how much are the seats going for?
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #11
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 299017 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone wanna buy some unused Gambler playoff tickets still in one piece? LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
how much are the seats going for?
200 a pair they come in pairs. If you buy 20 pairs.

I put my name in for 20 pairs $4000. I'm going to keep 2 pairs and a guy in line wants to buy 3 pairs. So I've got to sell 15 pairs if I have the opportunity to buy them.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #13
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

I put my name in for 20 pairs $4000. I'm going to keep 2 pairs and a guy in line wants to buy 3 pairs. So I've got to sell 15 pairs if I have the opportunity to buy them.

I hope you are selling them for more than 200.00 a pair if you are buying 20 of them
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #14
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I would buy a pair off you.
Old 11-08-2013   #15
rs99tx
Rookie

I have a fabricator making seat stands and end plaques, anyone interested message me
Old 11-08-2013   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I would buy a pair off you.
If I get them I will PM you.

I wont know until December 3rd.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #17
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I get them I will PM you.

I wont know until December 3rd.
Thanks.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read