Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-05-2013   #161
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why aren't we trying to find a kicker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
You should probably read the next paragraph, they were still in the driver's seat for the #1 pick, even with that win.

Guess what happened in Jacksonville? I think it's pretty obvious they weren't really trying to win that year, given the roster and personnel. You can call it whatever you want, but I saw a team that was tanking that year. No I don't have a quote from a GM that said that was their plan, but that's what I believe they were doing.

Why is this so difficult to follow? More wins = worse draft position. That's what happens when we win at this point, because this team isn't making the playoffs, and we will end up with about the 10-15th pick if we beat Jax twice, the Raiders and one more against whoever. It's pointless. The season is over and we are back where we were when Kubiak took over this franchise 7 years ago. A decent team with some good pieces that's going nowhere fast.

Probably. This team isn't going anywhere with current management. I'm ready for the full nuclear option to get things going in the right direction. Burn it to the ground and rebuild.

Yes sir, if fans like you don't support this team in its current state and clamor for change.

Lol... thanks Captain Obvious.
So who made the decision, and how did they go about implementing their nefarious little scheme to throw the entire season?
Old 11-05-2013   #162
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Oh, hell no.

The thing about being a sunshiner, which I am, is that you can always look on the bright side of things. The thing about being a hater is that it doesn't matter how good the team does, it always sucks. Some of the haters have admitted that we could win a Super Bowl but it wouldn't matter if it was THIS regime that did it. And if everything they wanted to happen happened, they'd still find something to whine about.

That's a sad way to go through life.

Should Bullock be gone? Yep. Should Marciano be gone? Yep. Does going on a 6 game losing streak suck? Yep.

But I still think this is a good team with a lot of good pieces in place and I haven't given up on this season (or this regime), yet. We might not make the play-offs, we've dug ourselves a hole that only 1 team since 1960 has been able to overcome. But we can still be competitive and we can still play hard and things might break our way.

I think we've hit a jackpot with Keenum. This year might not take us to the promised land but it might be just what we need to get there next year and/or the year after.

OTOH, if we fire all of our coaches and bring in a new staff, I'll get behind this new staff (even if I hate the coaches) and I'll hope for the best.

That's what being a sunshiner is about: keeping a positive mental attitude. Where a hater sees 8 years without a successful season (where success can only be a SB), a sunshiner sees several successful seasons with lots of bright spots and things to look forward to.
So much truth in this entire post. But hey, I'm sure some 'realist' (lol) will be along shortly to explain the folly of your ways...
Old 11-05-2013   #163
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You should probably read the next paragraph, they were still in the driver's seat for the #1 pick, even with that win.
I read the whole article.

My point was that beating the Texans undermines your entire conspiracy theory. Why would they try to win at all?

And you did not answer the question: Do you honestly believe there was a conspiracy in the lockerroom and front office to tank the season for a draft pick?

Quote:
Guess what happened in Jacksonville? I think it's pretty obvious they weren't really trying to win that year, given the roster and personnel. You can call it whatever you want, but I saw a team that was tanking that year. No I don't have a quote from a GM that said that was their plan, but that's what I believe they were doing.
What was obvious is that the entire team was built around a HoF QB and they were unable to compensate for it when he was gone.

People believe all kinds of fantasies so your's is no different in that regard.

Quote:
Why is this so difficult to follow? More wins = worse draft position. That's what happens when we win at this point, because this team isn't making the playoffs, and we will end up with about the 10-15th pick if we beat Jax twice, the Raiders and one more against whoever. It's pointless. The season is over and we are back where we were when Kubiak took over this franchise 7 years ago. A decent team with some good pieces that's going nowhere fast.
We are in a much better place now than we were at the end of the 2005 season.

2-14 was not a decent team with some good pieces. That was a horrible team that had no fight in it. They never had a lead in the first 6 games of that season.

As far as draft position, no ****. I guess I don't have the market cornered on Captain Obvious statements. But you act like draft picks are a sure thing, when this franchise has been spotty, at best.

Quote:
Probably. This team isn't going anywhere with current management. I'm ready for the full nuclear option to get things going in the right direction. Burn it to the ground and rebuild.
And this current management is probably not going anywhere with current owner.

You can be ready all you want, but McNair is the one that has to be ready for it. According to his own words, it's a traumatic experience to change head coaches. Nothing McNair has said this season indicates any sort of finger on the button to nuke this FO.

Quote:
Yes sir, if fans like you don't support this team in its current state and clamor for change.
I support the team by watching them play. I have no financial investment at this point in time. I doubt my lack of viewing changes a thing, but maybe I'm a lot more important than I realize...in fantasy world.

Quote:
Lol... thanks Captain Obvious.
You're welcome. So obvious that you need to be reminded of it.
Old 11-05-2013   #164
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I support the team by watching them play. I have no financial investment at this point in time. I doubt my lack of viewing changes a thing, but maybe I'm a lot more important than I realize...in fantasy world.
Oh dear! That's gonna leave a mark
Old 11-05-2013   #165
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
But you act like draft picks are a sure thing, when this franchise has been spotty, at best.
And not just this franchise. Draft picks ARE spotty at best for EVERYONE. Let's tank so we get to draft Russell Wilson, yeah, that should work out. Super Bowls to come for years and years.

And that of course is just one example. You can go on and on damn near indefinitely with this little game. Peyton Manning or Ryan Leaf? Colts got lucky and got it right. Charles Rogers or Andre Johnson - the Lions not so lucky.

Draft picks are a roll of the dice no matter what position you are in. Wanting to lose to get a higher draft pick, that's just dumb. I don't even know why you'd follow sports with thinking like that.

You think the Jaguars aren't going to come in here and put up a fight against the Texans in 3 weeks? Jeopardize their #1 pick? I mean, they're only 2 games behind the Texans with 2 games to play against them so it could happen. They are going to come in here and play to win. This tanking business is BS. You don't put your body at risk in NFL games to lose on purpose.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013   #166
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
And not just this franchise. Draft picks ARE spotty at best for EVERYONE. Let's tank so we get to draft Russell Wilson, yeah, that should work out. Super Bowls to come for years and years.

And that of course is just one example. You can go on and on damn near indefinitely with this little game. Peyton Manning or Ryan Leaf? Colts got lucky and got it right. Charles Rogers or Andre Johnson - the Lions not so lucky.

Draft picks are a roll of the dice no matter what position you are in. Wanting to lose to get a higher draft pick, that's just dumb. I don't even know why you'd follow sports with thinking like that.

You think the Jaguars aren't going to come in here and put up a fight against the Texans in 3 weeks? Jeopardize their #1 pick? I mean, they're only 2 games behind the Texans with 2 games to play against them so it could happen. They are going to come in here and play to win. This tanking business is BS. You don't put your body at risk in NFL games to lose on purpose.
Thank YOU!!!
Old 11-05-2013   #167
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thank YOU!!!

That said and I've said it before, draft picks are a craps shoot at best.

*EDIT*

Sorry about the double post. 'Puter is hanging up a bit.
Old 11-05-2013   #168
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59723 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thank YOU!!!

That said and I've said it before, draft picks are a craps shoot at best.

*EDIT*

Sorry about the double post. 'Puter is hanging up a bit.
Just be prepared to move on from the busts. Bullock appears to be one of the least costly, unless you count wins.....
Old 11-05-2013   #169
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Tanking does happen. Just not by the players, but by the people up top. They do everything within their power to put their team in a position to lose. How do you think the Spurs got Tim Duncan? You'd be naive to think teams don't tank. Hell, just recently an NBA GM admitted his team was tanking this season. That's the price you pay for a better chance of landing a superstar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn8lpJ-QB64
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013   #170
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like we are sticking with Pillsbury.

Quote:
The Houston Texans worked out three
kickers today bringing in veterans Neil
Rackers, Shayne Graham and Justin Medlock
to see if they would replace struggling
Texans kicker Randy Bullock. According to
Rackers, the Texans are passing on signing
and of the veterans and sticking with
Bullock.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013   #171
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Looks like we are sticking with Pillsbury.

That sucks. Basically this was all some kind of motivational tactic to get Randy Bullock's "groove" back by threatening him with other kickers who the Texans obviously had no intention of signing.

Typical. Texans. Bull****.

He should have been released Monday morning. Graham is a fine kicker and perfectly adequate for our needs. There's no reason outside of morbid curiosity (Will he really miss 16 ****ing kicks in one year? I gotta know!) to keep Bullock but we're gonna do it anyway.
Old 11-05-2013   #172
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 81572 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Now that the season is over and no pressure I'm sure fat Randy will start making FGs and the FO will stick with him through next season when the shanks will pop up again and cost us games in 2014, probably with Marciano running the ST. Cant go making changes round these parts, stay the course.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013   #173
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Now that the season is over and no pressure I'm sure fat Randy will start making FGs and the FO will stick with him through next season when the shanks will pop up again and cost us games in 2014, probably with Marciano running the ST. Cant go making changes round these parts, stay the course.
Yes, stay the course. All the way to the bottom of the barrell. It's amazing how an organization can stick besides their mistakes for so long. I'm absolutely dumbfounded this shankapotamus still has a job. He and marciano have got go.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #174
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This tanking business is BS. You don't put your body at risk in NFL games to lose on purpose.
Vinny has made an excellent point on this several times. You aren't going to get the players to tank. Their body of work and resume is film. They are staring at losing millions of dollars or being out of the league for putting in a half assed performance.
Old 11-06-2013   #175
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 22499 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Quote:
This tanking business is BS.
You don't put your body at risk in NFL games to lose on purpose.
Thank YOU!!!
That's why foster is taking a bye season

(I'm joking :P )
Old 11-06-2013   #176
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
so Randy is actually helping Texans reach their goals by missing FG after FG? very interesting
well, it worked when kris brown helped us to "win" the reggie bush sweepstakes ...
Old 11-06-2013   #177
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 22499 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

I tried opening a post but it was closed (merged with this one but it's the same thing)

We are trying out 3 kickers

Shayne Graham, Neil Rackers and Justin Medlock.

should we consider it?

I remember rackers being praised as one of the best a couple of years ago, he had a nice record... can't remember what it was... maybe longest streak of FG "from 45 yards or less".

the only thing I remember of shayne is that 55 yarder in the playoff, but I don't know how good he is now

Justin Medlock, I never even heard of this guy... so idk if he's good at all

wikipedia sure doesn't help his cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
CFL-CFL-CFL-CFL from '09 to '11 (don't really care )
Carolina Panthers
Medlock signed a 3-year contract with the Panthers on March 7, 2012.
On November 20, 2012, after missing field goals in 3 straight games, Medlock was waived.
Oakland Raiders
On August 27, 2013, he was signed by the Raiders. On August 31, 2013, he was waived.
Old 11-06-2013   #178
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
That sucks. Basically this was all some kind of motivational tactic to get Randy Bullock's "groove" back by threatening him with other kickers who the Texans obviously had no intention of signing.

He should have been released Monday morning. Graham is a fine kicker and perfectly adequate for our needs. There's no reason outside of morbid curiosity (Will he really miss 16 ****ing kicks in one year? I gotta know!) to keep Bullock but we're gonna do it anyway.
There wasn't any chance that they would cut Gary's guy with so much unknown about Gary's health. This was strictly about sending a message to Bullock.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see one of these guys come back after Bullock blows it again on Sunday. I'm pulling for Rackers.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #179
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

IIRC, when Kris Brown was having his problems Kubiak flat out stated they'd evaluate kickers after the season was over. It looks like that might be the end result here, although even looking at other kickers this week was a small step forward.
Old 11-06-2013   #180
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
IIRC, when Kris Brown was having his problems Kubiak flat out stated they'd evaluate kickers after the season was over. It looks like that might be the end result here, although even looking at other kickers this week was a small step forward.
Nailed it!

I'd just like to know what a John Madden, Chuck Knoll or Bill Cowher would do in this situation.

But, knowing how many players really need a review after this season does make sense. It's too late to "make an example" out of Bullock for poor play. There's just been so many injuries and poor play this season to get an accurate account of what is really wrong with this team.

Add the fact that the HC is just out of the hospital, maybe it does make some sense to put things in neutral for the time being?
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read