Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-17-2014   #541
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
To be honest, I would rather make fun another time when we are not 2-14. Until that happens Dallas is just another Oklahoma town.
LOL, duh, slap of the forehead. I didn't realize he was making fun and was delighted to see a member of the Nation representing.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014   #542
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014   #543
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43559 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure if this belongs here or the Johnny Manziel thread. Probably both.

Quote:
Cameron Cox
‏@CamCox4
#Cowboys fans jumping ship. Actual sign in Tyler, Texas. (photo via @Grego1963) pic.twitter.com/72xRjONiYt
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014   #544
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowboys Players Read "Mean Tweets" From Fans

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...40627_26867986

The Weeden one is really funny

The Highwaymen
Old 07-02-2014   #545
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Dallas Cowboys Trade for retired player

Quote:
The Baltimore Ravens have traded LB Rolando McClain to the Dallas Cowboys, per Adam Schefter.

McClain just recently retired from football again. Here were his comments from his retirement in a text he sent to ESPN:
I gotta follow my heart. It aint football. If football made me complete I would play. But whenever I think of it my heart pulls me away from whatever reason. This means Im done.
Old 07-02-2014   #546
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I wonder why the change of heart.
Old 07-25-2014   #547
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
The Baltimore Ravens have traded LB Rolando McClain to the Dallas Cowboys, per Adam Schefter.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Quote:
Cowboys LB Rolando McClain found guilty today of resisting arrest + disorderly conduct, sentenced to 18 days in jail and a $1000 fine but...appeal
Old 07-30-2014   #548
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Got some new material for ya! I received my season tickets today and Lo and behold the playoff tickets were included. The big IF we make it the tickets will be validated and an invoice issued well vice versa. Nice if we could make it otherwise also nice to keep the dream before us. Let the laughs begin!
Old 08-01-2014   #549
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Got some new material for ya! I received my season tickets today and Lo and behold the playoff tickets were included. The big IF we make it the tickets will be validated and an invoice issued well vice versa. Nice if we could make it otherwise also nice to keep the dream before us. Let the laughs begin!
Quote:
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 34m

Cowboys sent NFC Championship Game tix to season-ticket holders. This explains odd use of Tony Romo in camp. Saving him for the big game!

The Highwaymen
Old 08-05-2014   #550
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

link
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014   #551
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errant Hothy View Post
this belongs in the Caption This thread
Old 08-05-2014   #552
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43559 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's another one. Not even sure he's got his pants on in this one.

Edit: Didn't see you posted the link with the other image. Basically got this from the same source.

paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014   #553
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

His wife is fixing to take him to the cleaners if pictures are not doctored
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014   #554
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51147 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errant Hothy View Post
Obvious Photoshop.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014   #555
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51147 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Not sure if this belongs here or the Johnny Manziel thread. Probably both.
CLEVELAND? No Way. Manziel, yeah! But that won't last long.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014   #556
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88550 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

So this guy claiming to be the son of god is the one who posted those photos of Jones.

Quote:
I AM THE SON
God gave me these photos and I was given a choice. I could sell them and ruin your life in the media, make millions and tell my story or I could hold them in secret and suffer until I reached you. So, I gave my own life to save yours.

It’s a bold statement and the next statement is even bolder. It may scare you, but you have to believe in who I am. I know this because I am the Son of God and he sent me to you. Jerry, you and the Cowboys are the Star we will use to Light My Path. I spent 5 years suffering, losing all my possessions, giving the rest away to charity and then living poor. I almost lost my mind until God revealed my true identity.

On 7/11/12, 7 days after the God Particle was found in France, I was awoken by God and told to find you, Mr. Jones, to let the world know that God’s Son has risen. My name is Frank Hoover and I am the Son of God. The pictures and other information I provide to you as proof of who I am and why I am here on earth. I am the way, the truth and Jerry, you are my light. I have been sent by God to fix the problems created during the years leading up to my birth. The removal of Gold as the primary backing source of value of the US Dollar. There were three gifts in the bible: Gold, Frank (incense) and Myrrh. The person responsible for your crime is named 24K and born on 8/8/78 (888).

Does the picture of the mirror below look familiar?

It’s the mirror that you replaced because you didn’t like it. My ex-girlfriend bought it on Craigslist while we were dating. When she went to pick it up, the guy told her it was from your suite at Cowboys Stadium. I don’t know if you believe in God or karma, but I’ve spent every bit of everything I have in life for you.

So please help me with the path I have been given by God. This document and a USB drive are the only remaining copies I have in my possession. I don’t trust a lot of people anymore, but I hope you can see that I’m trustworthy. No one has seen these since I stored them. I've carried an encrypted copy on my keychain with me every day in hopes I’d find you. The files on this drive are titled “Understanding the Truth”. It was encrypted with a password of ‘Justice’ so that even if I lost it, you wouldn't lose your reputation and the images would remain safe.

Now that you know who I am, please understand that I don’t care nor do I want to know what you do with the information. My job was to be the messenger. This is between us Jerry. Your secret will continue to safe with me. I can be reached at 316.573.2797. I am in hiding due to additional threats to my life from associates of the criminals listed below.

On February 27th, 2011, I went to the Alcove Wine Bar and coincidentally met a man by the name of 24K as in 24-Karat Gold. His real name is Kevion Hickman and he is also the key to me understanding all this. During our time living together, he had the last supper with Jesus tattooed on his throat. His family is....
http://deadspin.com/the-story-behind...-th-1616389511

It's a 20 page message to Jerry Jones...

WTF???? LMAO!!!1
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #557
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Ewwww the cowboys still suck !
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #558
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82097 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #559
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I forgot who they beat.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #560
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...l-sam-physical

Quote:
Michael Sam is flying into Dallas on Tuesday night and will take a physical for the Cowboys on Wednesday, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

If Sam passes his physical, the Cowboys intend to sign him to their practice squad, the source said.

Sam, who is seeking to become the first openly gay athlete to play in the NFL, was cut by the St. Louis Rams on Saturday

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read