Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


The National Football League League News & Current Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013   #1
Oilersfan96
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 Oilersfan96 is ridin' the pine
Default Lets get back the Oilers

Starting a petition to get back the the rights to the Oilers name, Uniforms and records. We'll have our history back, be able to hang earl and moons jerseys among others as well as use the oilers throwback jerseys. I wish we could go back to being the oilers instead of the texans but thats unlikely. Please email, and share this on FB, Twitter etc etc. Lets spread the word and get back whats ours.

https://www.change.org/petitions/ten...n-texans#share
Oilersfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #2
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame
 
Lurvinator11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Woodlands/ Huntsville
Section: My Couch
Posts: 1,478
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

No. As much as we would love it, the Texans are their own franchise.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the titans org won't let go of that history.
__________________
Texans 19 Cowboys 10. Played on my 10th birthday. Lifelong fan.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #3
Oilersfan96
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 Oilersfan96 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
No. As much as we would love it, the Texans are their own franchise.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the titans org won't let go of that history.
This isnt to replace the texans. Its to give us back our records, throwbacks ect. They belong to the city of Houston. The Oilers are the reason Houston has any major league teams. They meant more to this city than any team has or likely ever will.
Oilersfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,966
Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

The Oilers are NOT the reason why this city has any other major sports team, that's just ludicrous. Houston is not some small market podunk town, they are a big market city and would've had multiple teams with or without the existence of the Oilers.. hence why they even got a 2nd chance at a NFL team.

As far as bringing the Oilers back.. lets not, that shipped has already sailed. Bud took it with him and those records now belong in Tenn. We'll still own the memories though.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #5
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame
 
Lurvinator11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Woodlands/ Huntsville
Section: My Couch
Posts: 1,478
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
This isnt to replace the texans. Its to give us back our records, throwbacks ect. They belong to the city of Houston. The Oilers are the reason Houston has any major league teams. They meant more to this city than any team has or likely ever will.
I know it's not to replace the Texans. But what your suggesting is adding the Houston portion of the Oilers franchise to the Texans, and honoring them at Texans games and what not.

I seriously doubt the Titans org will ever go for an idea like this. Despite the fact that we loved the oilers, they have moved on, and I'd have to assume a good amount of our fan base has moved on as well. Sure we hate Bud for what he did, but once again our franchise is different from their franchise.

Now, honoring the oilers in some sort of sports museum here in Houston would be an awesome idea. I could actually see that happening, but as far as actually using names and players here at the Texans games, I just don't see that.

Plus, The Astros had a pretty big following as well. So I wouldn't go as far as to say the Oilers are the only reason Houston has any major league team. I mean, people were calling for the Astros to become a team back in the 50's when they were the Houston Buffs, a minor league team for the St. Louis Cardinals.
__________________
Texans 19 Cowboys 10. Played on my 10th birthday. Lifelong fan.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #6
Brisco_County
Texans worthy
 
Brisco_County's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 2,386
Rep Power: 95025 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
This isnt to replace the texans. Its to give us back our records, throwbacks ect. They belong to the city of Houston. The Oilers are the reason Houston has any major league teams. They meant more to this city than any team has or likely ever will.
That's great. What's in it for the Titans owners?
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #7
Oilersfan96
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 Oilersfan96 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
That's great. What's in it for the Titans owners?
Why would there have to be something for the titans owner? When the browns moved to Cleveland and became the ravens they gave back the rights to the browns to cleveland so that one day when they got a new team they could continue.
Oilersfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-24-2013   #8
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame
 
Lurvinator11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Woodlands/ Huntsville
Section: My Couch
Posts: 1,478
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
Why would there have to be something for the titans owner? When the browns moved to Cleveland and became the ravens they gave back the rights to the browns to cleveland so that one day when they got a new team they could continue.
So why didn't Indy give the rights of the Colts back to Baltimore?

I mean, they didn't do it, so why should the Titans?
__________________
Texans 19 Cowboys 10. Played on my 10th birthday. Lifelong fan.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,966
Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
Why would there have to be something for the titans owner? When the browns moved to Cleveland and became the ravens they gave back the rights to the browns to cleveland so that one day when they got a new team they could continue.
That's because their owner, despite the fact that he moved the team.. still had a hint of class. Unlike Bud and Irsay who packed up and moved his team under the cover of darkness during a snow storm.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #10
Oilersfan96
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 Oilersfan96 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The Oilers are NOT the reason why this city has any other major sports team, that's just ludicrous. Houston is not some small market podunk town, they are a big market city and would've had multiple teams with or without the existence of the Oilers.. hence why they even got a 2nd chance at a NFL team.

As far as bringing the Oilers back.. lets not, that shipped has already sailed. Bud took it with him and those records now belong in Tenn. We'll still own the memories though.
Just because you have a big market doesn't mean people are going to support a team. We dont have a pro hockey team do we? nope. The oilers proved that Houston Could draw people into stadiums. From that we proved we could have major league teams.
Oilersfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #11
Vance87
Hall of Fame
 
Vance87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 27
Posts: 2,281
Rep Power: 117697 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Meh. Cleveland got their history back and they suck. Maybe the Browns name is cursed, maybe the Oilers name is cursed.
__________________
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #12
Oilersfan96
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 Oilersfan96 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
So why didn't Indy give the rights of the Colts back to Baltimore?

I mean, they didn't do it, so why should the Titans?
Because the colts didn't change their name.... They are still the Colts.
Oilersfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,966
Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
Just because you have a big market doesn't mean people are going to support a team. We dont have a pro hockey team do we? nope. The oilers proved that Houston Could draw people into stadiums. From that we proved we could have major league teams.
LOL, your argument that Houston wouldn't of had another sports team is because we don't have a NHL team? Who cares if they don't have a NHL team, this isn't really a hockey town is it? And Houston still was a front runner to land the Penguins before Mario Lemieux stepped in and saved the franchise.

With all the movement of sports teams throughout the last couple of decades (to even small markets that can barely support them) you're crazy if you think the 4th largest city in America wouldn't be able to land a major sports team. The Oilers being here are not the only reason why we have pro baseball, pro basketball, and pro soccer,... and another pro football team. And know they're not here because the "Oilers proved the citizens would support a pro team". Big market cities get pro teams, because pro teams are owned by successful business men. Successful business men want to do business in major markets.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #14
Norg
Hall of Fame
 
Norg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,805
Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

TBO I don't want da history it left to ten sio year


Texans till I die is all I care about
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #15
Oilersfan96
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 Oilersfan96 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
LOL, your argument that Houston wouldn't of had another sports team is because we don't have a NHL team? Who cares if they don't have a NHL team, this isn't really a hockey town is it? And Houston still was a front runner to land the Penguins before Mario Lemieux stepped in and saved the franchise.

With all the movement of sports teams throughout the last couple of decades (to even small markets that can barely support them) you're crazy if you think the 4th largest city in America wouldn't be able to land a major sports team. The Oilers being here are not the only reason why we have pro baseball, pro basketball, and pro soccer,... and another pro football team. And know they're not here because the "Oilers proved the citizens would support a pro team". Big market cities get pro teams, because pro teams are owned by successful business men. Successful business men want to do business in major markets.
Yes, and Im sure we would might still have had other franchises without the oilers but how often does the NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA and other create expansions. Answer is not all that often and without what the oilers were able to do in the AFL, we would likely not have the Pro teams we have now. You say big market cities get pro teams... So then why didn't LA get the football team. They have the 2nd biggest TV market... by your logic we shoudn't have got the Texans since we are something like 9th or 10th on that list. Big market isn't everything its where will I make the most money. If nobody in that city can prove worthy of it then they wont get it. Just like why we don't have a NHL team. Before the Oilers left McNair was trying to bid on a Houston NHL team. The NHL shot us down for obvious reasons. Who knows though, had we got a team and the oilers left, McNair would probably not had pursued a Houston Expansion team to the NFL and we may not have the Texans.
Oilersfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator
 
infantrycak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 47
Posts: 48,475
Rep Power: 388264 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
Why would there have to be something for the titans owner? When the browns moved to Cleveland and became the ravens they gave back the rights to the browns to cleveland so that one day when they got a new team they could continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
That's because their owner, despite the fact that he moved the team.. still had a hint of class. Unlike Bud and Irsay who packed up and moved his team under the cover of darkness during a snow storm.
Baltimore didn't give anything back and it wasn't about class. A deal was cut to have the players of an existing team move and be deemed a new team and Cleveland was promised a team and given the history. If they hadn't left the history, the NFL wasn't going to let it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
So then why didn't LA get the football team.
C'mon, that argument doesn't even make sense. LA has repeatedly had franchises. Not holding onto is not the same as not getting.

They have had the Los Angeles Chargers, Rams and Raiders. Los Angeles was awarded the 32nd franchise but couldn't meet the conditions and so Houston got the Texans.
__________________
The Art of War
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,966
Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilersfan96 View Post
Yes, and Im sure we would might still have had other franchises without the oilers but how often does the NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA and other create expansions. Answer is not all that often and without what the oilers were able to do in the AFL, we would likely not have the Pro teams we have now. You say big market cities get pro teams... So then why didn't LA get the football team. They have the 2nd biggest TV market... by your logic we shoudn't have got the Texans since we are something like 9th or 10th on that list. Big market isn't everything its where will I make the most money. If nobody in that city don't prove worthy of it then they wont get it. Just like why we don't have a NHL team. Before the Oilers left McNair was trying to bid on a Houston NHL team. The NHL shot us down for obvious reasons. Who knows though, had we got a team and the oilers left, McNair would probably not had pursued a Houston Expansion team to the NFL and we may not have the Texans.
Los Angeles has the Lakers, the Clippers, the Dodgers, the Angels, the Kings, and the Galaxy (6 pro teams).. They've had the Rams and the Raiders.. and the NFL is still hell bent on getting another NFL team back into that city even if they'll have to eventually rip another team away from a smaller city (Jacksonville).

So yes again.. big market cities get pro teams. It is completely crazy to think Houston wouldn't be playing any pro major league ball if the Oilers never existed.

As far as this petition, the entire city could sign it and the Titans would just laugh.. no way in hell would they ever hand over their history (even though it came in another city) to a divisional rival. No way at all.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #18
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13
 
Txn_in_Oki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Okinawa, Japan
Age: 39
Posts: 3,803
Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Why does this continue to be an issue with people? I grew up on the Oilers and hated it when they left, but geez... it's over man. It was great while it lasted. Actually, was it really that great? Having your heart snatched out of your chest constantly isn't something I recall as being too much fun.

It would have been great if they got the rights to everything, but in the end would it have been that great? I think the clean break that happened is what was needed. I only wish they would tear the dome down and completely exorcise the demons.

To be honest, now that Bud isn't in the picture, my rage towards the Titans has strangely subsided.
__________________
"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on Texans Talk."
Txn_in_Oki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #19
Nitrofish
Pastafarian
 
Nitrofish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 47
Posts: 845
Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The Oilers are NOT the reason why this city has any other major sports team, that's just ludicrous. Houston is not some small market podunk town, they are a big market city and would've had multiple teams with or without the existence of the Oilers.. hence why they even got a 2nd chance at a NFL team.

As far as bringing the Oilers back.. lets not, that shipped has already sailed. Bud took it with him and those records now belong in Tenn. We'll still own the memories though.
WOW! Something you and I can finally agree on, oh wait. You put me on ignore didn't you. lol
__________________
Let The Big Fish Eat!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #20
Exascor
Hall of Fame
 
Exascor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Atascocita
Posts: 1,591
Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets get back the Oilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The Oilers are NOT the reason why this city has any other major sports team, that's just ludicrous. Houston is not some small market podunk town, they are a big market city and would've had multiple teams with or without the existence of the Oilers.. hence why they even got a 2nd chance at a NFL team.

As far as bringing the Oilers back.. lets not, that shipped has already sailed. Bud took it with him and those records now belong in Tenn. We'll still own the memories though.
This.
__________________
Texans v3.1 - Release date 11/16/2014
Exascor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger