Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2013   #201
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 22045 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

but kubes is starting schaub after the bye.

sigh..
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013   #202
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
but kubes is starting schaub after the bye.

sigh..
We aren't two Sundays from now, so don't despair. My money says Schaub will be much more injured by then. Whether it's a setback or Kubiak is "just being smart with it", Keenum will start against the Dolts. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Schaub was called into Kubiak's office and privately given the news that Keenum will be starting. That protects Schaub's status as a sterter and Kubiak's as a "players coach" who doesn't let an injury take a starters job. That helps Schaub keep employment options open and Kubiak keep the locker room's faith. 2013 is Schaub's last with the Texans. Keep an eye on Craig's List for his house going up for sale.
Old 10-21-2013   #203
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
We aren't two Sundays from now, so don't despair. My money says Schaub will be much more injured by then. Whether it's a setback or Kubiak is "just being smart with it", Keenum will start against the Dolts. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Schaub was called into Kubiak's office and privately given the news that Keenum will be starting. That protects Schaub's status as a sterter and Kubiak's as a "players coach" who doesn't let an injury take a starters job. That helps Schaub keep employment options open and Kubiak keep the locker room's faith. 2013 is Schaub's last with the Texans. Keep an eye on Craig's List for his house going up for sale.
I heard on one of the morning shows that Schaub was saying he was healthy & ready to play... they went on to say Schaub was pretty much saying he's not going to "act" like he's hurt to make it easy on Kubiak. Basically forcing Kubiak to bench him, which Kubiak doesn't want to do.

Not out of respect for Matt. But I'm thinking Schaub knows it will hurt whatever chance he'll have for being allowed to compete for a starting job, much less be given one next season (I'm sure he was sitting on the sideline thinking, "I wouldn't pay me $12M next year if that kid was on my roster." ) if he's put on IR & no one sees him play a meaningful football game over the next 8 months.

He'll probably try to get Kubiak to release him outright so he can find another team this year, but there's no way our cap would allow us to do that.

Anyway.... If I had to guess, Gary & the think-tank is trying to formulate how they'll market this. Working out QBs tells me they're looking for someone to run the scout team, meaning Tj is the #2. They want to IR Schaub, but he doesn't want to go quietly.

& like I said, they can't cut him.
Old 10-21-2013   #204
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't understand the talk about Kubiak's willingness to take a shot on 3rd and 3 with Keenum, but not Schaub. Or maybe some people are just surprised that we are running our wide receivers deep? These are the same plays that we were running earlier in the year. The guy that makes the decision to throw that ball is the QB. Keenum should be getting the praise for that TD throw. That's one of the things I like about Keenum: his willingness and ability to make that kind of throw.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #205
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I don't understand the talk about Kubiak's willingness to take a shot on 3rd and 3 with Keenum, but not Schaub. Or maybe some people are just surprised that we are running our wide receivers deep? These are the same plays that we were running earlier in the year. The guy that makes the decision to throw that ball is the QB. Keenum should be getting the praise for that TD throw. That's one of the things I like about Keenum: his willingness and ability to make that kind of throw.
I'm going to have to go back & look, I can't remember taking that shot on 3rd & 3. 1st & 10 from the 30, like Graham in Seattle... yeah.

& it may not be Kubiak, it may be me. In that situation, that down & distance, that part of the field, that time in the game... I'm expecting to try to pick up the first down.

Like you said, probably the same play.

I'm not giving Kubiak any praise for the call, just saying I think he's having fun again calling plays for someone who's going to execute them the way they were designed to be executed.
Old 10-22-2013   #206
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I heard on one of the morning shows that Schaub was saying he was healthy & ready to play... they went on to say Schaub was pretty much saying he's not going to "act" like he's hurt to make it easy on Kubiak. Basically forcing Kubiak to bench him, which Kubiak doesn't want to do.

Not out of respect for Matt. But I'm thinking Schaub knows it will hurt whatever chance he'll have for being allowed to compete for a starting job, much less be given one next season (I'm sure he was sitting on the sideline thinking, "I wouldn't pay me $12M next year if that kid was on my roster." ) if he's put on IR & no one sees him play a meaningful football game over the next 8 months.

He'll probably try to get Kubiak to release him outright so he can find another team this year, but there's no way our cap would allow us to do that.

Anyway.... If I had to guess, Gary & the think-tank is trying to formulate how they'll market this. Working out QBs tells me they're looking for someone to run the scout team, meaning Tj is the #2. They want to IR Schaub, but he doesn't want to go quietly.

& like I said, they can't cut him.
Depending on what the coaches decide to do, Schaub could be cutting his own throat. It would be much better for him to agree that he was injured and could play better than to admit that he was healthy and played as bad as he did. No more game film from 2013 can only help Schaub. He killed any trade/contract value in the first 5 weeks of 2013. Schaub is in a no win situation if he tries to force any hand at all.
Old 10-22-2013   #207
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
People? Maybe there was a person saying that.... maybe that's what you heard.. maybe I've got blinders on & my Keenum hate is preventing me from seeing it.
I read one post that directly said it. But let's not be coy...there were quite a few people indirectly saying keenum was not worth the trouble. Well, 1 game in, he's shown good promise.

It's hard to talk real football when people let their pride get in the way of honest evals.

I didn't like the Mercilus pick. I made that clear from the get go. But when the guy does good things I praise him. When he gets better at something I say he got better.

No one "knows" how these players will turn out so what sense does it make to get married to an eval that you did once upon a time?

Sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong. Sometimes you're right and a guy changes...it happens.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #208
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Predicting whether or not Keenum would do well was complete conjecture. Truthfully, nobody should know either way.
That's about as irrelevant as it gets. Of course no one knows. Does that need to be said?

The point is, when you make strong statements about something and it doesn't go how you predicted, you look weak minded when you can't even acknowledge that for that one moment/game a guy played well without some crack about keenum fans.

This is part of a post you made last week:

Quote:
. You have people on the board expecting Keenum to be a "special" player (taken from this thread) when he has literally done nothing thus far in his NFL career. He has been sitting on the practice squad for how long now? How many years have teams passed up on him to be on their roster again? It is just silly. What I see is a beat down fan base struggling to comprehend what exactly is happening to their team and throwing their last bit of hope into an unproven, undrafted hometown kid. Meanwhile, they have made a determination about Yates that is almost equally as unfounded. It is just laughably silly all around, but I guess I'm just a realist.
You made several other post referencing him being on practice squad, being an udfa, making some good throws against back ups and people not in the nfl anymore.

Calling yourself a realist, and and anyone that thought case would play well desperate or delusional or whatever. And it's fine to still hold that opinion because it was only one game. But I guarantee you'd have been on here thumping your chest had keenum played poorly. Because while you didn't directly say it (maybe you did at some point) you more than alluded to it being highly likely.

You can't knock other people for their views beforehand and then when something positive goes their way and there's a tiny chance they could be right, come back and knock them again. That's weak.

Last edited by Rey; 10-22-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #209
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That's about as irrelevant as it gets. Of course no one knows. Does that need to be said?

The point is, when you make strong statements about something and it doesn't go how you predicted, you look weak minded when you can't even acknowledge that for that one moment/game a guy played well without some crack about keenum fans.

This is part of a post you made last week:

You made several other post referencing him being on practice squad, being a sixth round pick, making some good throws against back ups and people not in the nfl anymore.

Calling yourself a realist, and and anyone that thought case would play well desperate or delusional or whatever. And it's fine to still hold that opinion because it was only one game. But I guarantee you'd have been on here thumping your chest had keenum played poorly. Because while you didn't directly say it (maybe you did at some point) you more than alluded to it being highly likely.

You can't knock other people for their views beforehand and then when something positive goes there way and there's a tiny chance they could be right, come back and knock them again. That's weak.
It's not irrelevant because it shows you where my mindset is. I never predicted it to go either way. My statements were simply to say that Yates deserved a full game, so did Keenum but moreso Yates. I further stated that predicting great success was unfounded. So, I'm not sure how anything didn't go my way, or how I predicted.

The post above was directed at people who said they thought he would do great. The kid was undrafted. Predicting him to play great IS unfounded and is more indicative of a desperate group of fans. Hell, we are all desperate here, the team sucks. Sorry for saying something obvious. And I haven't knocked anyone for saying he played well. I gave my opinion that he played decent.

And Rey, don't tell me I would be on here pumping my chest if Keenum played poorly. I didn't even predict that, so what the hell are you talking about?

Quote:
I'm going to have to go back & look, I can't remember taking that shot on 3rd & 3. 1st & 10 from the 30, like Graham in Seattle... yeah.

& it may not be Kubiak, it may be me. In that situation, that down & distance, that part of the field, that time in the game... I'm expecting to try to pick up the first down.

Like you said, probably the same play.

I'm not giving Kubiak any praise for the call, just saying I think he's having fun again calling plays for someone who's going to execute them the way they were designed to be executed.
You'd hope that he is. I think part of Kubes deal is that he is trying to show some loyally, because vets respect it. However, in this situation, he just needs to move on.

If Keenum can improve over the course of the year, I think fans are going to come to the determination that this squad does have better targets than we thought on the roster. He's got the arm to take advantage of them.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 10-22-2013 at 02:44 AM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #210
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:

You'd hope that he is. I think part of Kubes deal is that he is trying to show some loyally, because vets respect it. However, in this situation, he just needs to move on.
I think it's more than hope. Listening to the things he says about Keenum before & after the game I think it's clear he's having fun.

Quote:
If Keenum can improve over the course of the year, I think fans are going to come to the determination that this squad does have better targets than we thought on the roster. He's got the arm to take advantage of them.
Agreed
Old 10-22-2013   #211
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Pressure situations will determine a QB's worth. Case played fine, nothing screamed superstar to me, especially not picking up jailbreak blitzes, and misplacing a few balls (Graham/Hopkins) balls that could have been scores or set up scores. I'm not going to crown him anything yet, he showed some promise no doubt.

Let's see what happens when more film becomes available to DC's and how quick he will be able to implement the full playbook. Pistol formations are not catching anybody off guard anymore.

Plenty of time to see whether or not he will pan out. Starting Schaub moving forward may cost Kubiak his job, and if so say goodbye to the Keenum project, the new coach will draft his QB in what is probably one of the deeper drafts for the position in a few years.
Old 10-22-2013   #212
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 299313 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Just in case anyone wants a little perspective, go look at Brady's stats for his first few games after he took over for Bledsoe back in '01. I remember nothing saying superstar at the time, so I went back and looked, and yeah, doesn't look like it from the stat sheet either. Not saying Keenum will be Brady, duh. Just saying it's one game, either way.

5/10, 46 yds, 0, 0, 62.9 QBR - L, 3-10
13/23, 168 yds, 0, 0, 79.6 QBR, W 44-13, 1 sack
12/24, 86 yds, 0, 0, 58.7 QBR, L 10-30, 4 sacks, 2 fumbles lost

Now be true to yourself - if Keenum puts up those games as his first three, are you still clamoring for him to start?
Old 10-22-2013   #213
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Just in case anyone wants a little perspective, go look at Brady's stats for his first few games after he took over for Bledsoe back in '01. I remember nothing saying superstar at the time, so I went back and looked, and yeah, doesn't look like it from the stat sheet either. Not saying Keenum will be Brady, duh. Just saying it's one game, either way.

5/10, 46 yds, 0, 0, 62.9 QBR - L, 3-10
13/23, 168 yds, 0, 0, 79.6 QBR, W 44-13, 1 sack
12/24, 86 yds, 0, 0, 58.7 QBR, L 10-30, 4 sacks, 2 fumbles lost

Now be true to yourself - if Keenum puts up those games as his first three, are you still clamoring for him to start?
the repeated opinion when coaches talk in hindsight about brady is mariucci's line "we looked at everything, but we didnt open up his chest". i doubt there's anyone on the planet that would question what's in case's chest. i know i'm coming off as "fan boy" at this point, and really couldnt care less. i'm not a college fan, and didnt have anything to say about case until this offseason when he gave me reason to take a deeper look. i truly cant find a knock on this kid. arm - check, touch - check, mobility in the pocket - check, mobility outside the pocket - check, accuracy - check, leading throws - check, YAC - check, a leader - check, a hard worker - check, intelligent - check, accurate on the run - check, quick reads - check.

the only thing that case doesnt have is experience. again, i'm aware i sound over the top blinded by the local kid, but that couldnt be further from the truth. he could be dan from wisconsin and i'd say the same things. i see an exceptional talent.

to your point about the numbers, it didnt matter then and it doesnt matter now - there's something special that is obvious to the eyes regardless of the spreadsheet.
Old 10-22-2013   #214
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Pressure situations will determine a QB's worth. Case played fine, nothing screamed superstar to me, especially not picking up jailbreak blitzes, and misplacing a few balls (Graham/Hopkins) balls that could have been scores or set up scores. I'm not going to crown him anything yet, he showed some promise no doubt.
Yeah but, do you think he can throw a football over them mountains?
Old 10-22-2013   #215
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
the repeated opinion when coaches talk in hindsight about brady is mariucci's line "we looked at everything, but we didnt open up his chest". i doubt there's anyone on the planet that would question what's in case's chest. i know i'm coming off as "fan boy" at this point, and really couldnt care less. i'm not a college fan, and didnt have anything to say about case until this offseason when he gave me reason to take a deeper look. i truly cant find a knock on this kid. arm - check, touch - check, mobility in the pocket - check, mobility outside the pocket - check, accuracy - check, leading throws - check, YAC - check, a leader - check, a hard worker - check, intelligent - check, accurate on the run - check, quick reads - check.

the only thing that case doesnt have is experience. again, i'm aware i sound over the top blinded by the local kid, but that couldnt be further from the truth. he could be dan from wisconsin and i'd say the same things. i see an exceptional talent.

to your point about the numbers, it didnt matter then and it doesnt matter now - there's something special that is obvious to the eyes regardless of the spreadsheet.
I love your enthusiasm and optimism, I really do. But a checklist like that needs more than a pre-season and one game to accurately assess. Hopefully by the end of this season we know where Case falls so we know we can either roll into next season with him or look into the draft (either way, I'd be looking in the draft, just as insurance).
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #216
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 45905 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

As much as I was impressed by Keenum, let's not get too excited by his first game. Matt Schaub did had that one game against new England as a Falcons. Matt Flynn had that one game against Detroit. The only thing Keenum has going for him is his first name isn't Matt.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #217
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
As much as I was impressed by Keenum, let's not get too excited by his first game. Matt Schaub did had that one game against new England as a Falcons. Matt Flynn had that one game against Detroit. The only thing Keenum has going for him is his first name isn't Matt.
Schaub played mostly against back-ups as the Patriots were resting most of their starters for the play-offs.

Detroit never had a defense.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #218
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Schaub was a good QB for a couple years. Flynn not so much.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read