Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2013   #2061
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 13881 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Gary is going to stay. Bob has his back......
Old 10-21-2013   #2062
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Gary is going to stay. Bob has his back......
& this is exactly what i was afraid was going to happen if Keenum played well.......
Old 10-21-2013   #2063
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
- Time management in the first half. That was just a poor job on Kubiak's part.
Time management wasn't bad. Kubiak wanted to RUN OUT THE CLOCK, as he always does at the end of halves because he doesn't want to take any chances. The Texans offense screwed up his plan of getting off the field and into the locker room by actually gaining some yards and putting them in the position to maybe get a FG.

So, the Texans were performing well DESPITE Kubiak. Only when they got within some sort of striking distance did he realize that Keenum could make something happen and started to use his two time outs.

Typical horrible gutless Kubiak playcalling. He plays to not lose the game, doesn't get aggressive or assertive in any way, and we wonder why we feel this team has reached its peak under him. He has NO balls. ZERO testicles. My two neutered male dogs, who both squat like girls to pee, have more balls than Kubiak.

He's outmatched in today's NFL. This ain't the 80's anymore. Him and Wade look completely clueless.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
Old 10-21-2013   #2064
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Time management wasn't bad. Kubiak wanted to RUN OUT THE CLOCK, as he always does at the end of halves because he doesn't want to take any chances. The Texans offense screwed up his plan of getting off the field and into the locker room by actually gaining some yards and putting them in the position to maybe get a FG.

So, the Texans were performing well DESPITE Kubiak. Only when they got within some sort of striking distance did he realize that Keenum could make something happen and started to use his two time outs.

Typical horrible gutless Kubiak playcalling. He plays to not lose the game, doesn't get aggressive or assertive in any way, and we wonder why we feel this team has reached its peak under him. He has NO balls. ZERO testicles. My two neutered male dogs, who both squat like girls to pee, have more balls than Kubiak.

He's outmatched in today's NFL. This ain't the 80's anymore. Him and Wade look completely clueless.
Can I buy you a beer, or wait the way this season is going it'll be a shot..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
Old 10-21-2013   #2065
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

8 yrs

How many yrs before BoB decides Gary isn't the man to Lead his org to a SB?

That's if BoB even cares about getting to a SB.

Fans that want to blame Gary/Schaub should really be looking at BoB and the way he goes about his business.
Old 10-21-2013   #2066
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
I just thought I'd quote this. It was posted in 2009.

Yeah I remember that day like it was yesterday. That was after we got embarrassed by the Jets and made Mark Sanchez a crossover pop culture star.

I was so upset over that loss, I wasn't able to go to sleep that night. There's probably evidence of it in this thread. I'm sure it makes for an entertaining read.

I've reevaluated my life since then. I try to keep my fanhood in perspective nowadays considering that I have less than zero control over the way this team does things.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Old 10-21-2013   #2067
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Yeah I remember that day like it was yesterday. That was after we got embarrassed by the Jets and made Mark Sanchez a crossover pop culture star.

I was so upset over that loss, I wasn't able to go to sleep that night. There's probably evidence of it in this thread. I'm sure it makes for an entertaining read.

I've reevaluated my life since then. I try to keep my fanhood in perspective nowadays considering that I have less than zero control over the way this team does things.
True BoB is going to do what BoB's going to do.

But enough is enough. If this season continues on its current course and I'm not talking strictly about W/L's then as a decade long season ticket holder I'm done if no major changes are made.

I bet I will not be the only one.
Old 10-21-2013   #2068
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
True BoB is going to do what BoB's going to do.

But enough is enough. If this season continues on its current course and I'm not talking strictly about W/L's then as a decade long season ticket holder I'm done if no major changes are made.

I bet I will not be the only one.
Wow, I was JUST telling a co-worker about 10 minutes ago that, at some point, Bob McNair will have to answer to season ticket holders. Letting a coach flail for 8 years - while other teams re-boot in two, three and four years - is unacceptable.

Something has got to give with this team.
Old 10-21-2013   #2069
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 62893 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Light at the End of the Tunnel

4 years ago I was feeling depressed and melancholy about the Houston Texans. It was the hiring of Frank Bush and the results of that decision that became my final straw. Today I am happy and exuberant because in recent weeks I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sure it may be a tough road over the next year and half but that is better than traveling the same road of the last 4 years. Change will be welcomed! I can now see the potential for a way to find the answer to Andrew Luck, playoffs and beyond the one and done.

For four years the Texans have started each new year with not enough salary cap to meet their minimum obligations. As a result they mortgage the future by restructuring contracts in order to complete a 53 man roster, practice squad and the other minimum obligations for that year. This has become a pattern of behavior over the last four years.

When all you can do is meet the minimum operation standards because of salary cap restraints, the team cannot get any better. After a few years of repeating the same process the team begins to decline and gets worse. Sadly with Smubiak, 2014 looks like more of the same and 2015 looks worse.

The Texans have also released or traded many players who they have not replaced with equal or better talent. Compound all of this with average to below average drafts and you have a recipe for the Houston Texans that you see today. The time has come for Kubiak and Smith to go. In the beginning I thought Gary Kubiak could be another mild mannered Texan in the mold of Tom Landry, alas I was wrong. Because of Kubiak's loyalty to his players and coaches it makes sense to me why some new contracts were done so early. The time for a new direction and level to the "Commitment to Excellence" has arrived.

One thing Bob McNair cannot afford to lose is the fan support. As this season progresses I think that will become Loud & Clear. My friendly fan suggestions are talk to Eric DeCosta, assistant GM for the Ravens who has been training under Ozzie Newsome for 17 years. Oliver Luck is smart but would he want to go against his son twice a year?

Head Coaches that deserve an opportunity, 1. David Shaw, his teams are always well prepared. 2. Jimbo Fisher, his teams are also well prepared and he reminds a bit of Jimmy Johnson. 3. Darrell Bevell, drafted Russell Wilson and wasted no time putting him into the offense, even after spending much money for other QBs in the off season. I find that intriguing.
Old 10-21-2013   #2070
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

i feel like i've read this somewhere before ... repeatedly ... by the same person ... again.
Old 10-21-2013   #2071
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 62893 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i feel like i've read this somewhere before ... repeatedly ... by the same person ... again.
it's deja a vu all over again. Glad you enjoyed it!

Last edited by Texian; 10-21-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-22-2013   #2072
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 296273 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

So far at work today I've had three Texan related conversations. All of them want Kubiak gone and Case to start. LOL

Kubiak!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Old 10-22-2013   #2073
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 7186 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
8 yrs

How many yrs before BoB decides Gary isn't the man to Lead his org to a SB?

That's if BoB even cares about getting to a SB.

Fans that want to blame Gary/Schaub should really be looking at BoB and the way he goes about his business.

The bolded part is the most important part, and is spot on. This is Kubiak's 8th season. He has made the playoffs twice, and has two playoff wins. I don't know of any coach recently in the NFL that has had this many years with one team with this little success. If there is, please correct me.
Old 10-22-2013   #2074
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Wow, I was JUST telling a co-worker about 10 minutes ago that, at some point, Bob McNair will have to answer to season ticket holders. Letting a coach flail for 8 years - while other teams re-boot in two, three and four years - is unacceptable.

Something has got to give with this team.
Unfortunately for fans, the owners have instituted a perfect diabolical plan to counter any potential situation that would have season ticket holders giving up in substantial numbers.

That plan is called personal seat licenses - aka PSLs.

Franchise after franchise has implemented this plan with each new taxpayer funded stadium built, and it all but guarantees "sell outs" regardless of the results on the field. We need look no further than our own Houston Texans as a perfect example of this plan in action over many years. They brag about 11 seasons of "sell outs", in spite of winning just two playoff games and only three winning seasons in that span of time.

Attendance might go down as a by-product of shoddy product, but make no mistake, the owner and league still makes a nice profit and do not concern themselves with mass fan exodus due to the PSL "investment".
Old 10-22-2013   #2075
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Unfortunately for fans, the owners have instituted a perfect diabolical plan to counter any potential situation that would have season ticket holders giving up in substantial numbers.

That plan is called personal seat licenses - aka PSLs.

Franchise after franchise has implemented this plan with each new taxpayer funded stadium built, and it all but guarantees "sell outs" regardless of the results on the field. We need look no further than our own Houston Texans as a perfect example of this plan in action over many years. They brag about 11 seasons of "sell outs", in spite of winning just two playoff games and only three winning seasons in that span of time.

Attendance might go down as a by-product of shoddy product, but make no mistake, the owner and league still makes a nice profit and do not concern themselves with mass fan exodus due to the PSL "investment".
So, season ticket holders aren't important? Nope. Ain't buying it.

Most season ticket holders have accepted the PSL - which were usually paid years ago - as a sunk cost. True, no one wants to give that sunk cost up, but a lot of ticket holders will weigh giving up that sunk cost against constantly rising costs of tickets for a meidocre team.

Also, owners get quite a bit of revenue from parking (which, at Reliant, has almost doubled over the last several years) and concessions.

You cannot raise ticket prices when the product does not warrant it. You can't. That's why McNair kept ticket prices at one level for several years, and then raised them the year after we went 9-7.
Old 10-22-2013   #2076
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
The bolded part is the most important part, and is spot on. This is Kubiak's 8th season. He has made the playoffs twice, and has two playoff wins. I don't know of any coach recently in the NFL that has had this many years with one team with this little success. If there is, please correct me.
Marvin Lewis is in his 11th year - 4 playoffs, 0 wins. But your point holds generally.
Old 10-22-2013   #2077
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fire Kubaik

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Did y'all see the end of the first half with something like 50 seconds left and 2 time outs? Kubiak looked like he wanted to run the clock out. First down, out comes the run for a good gain. No time out called. Second play is a run. No time out called after a good gain. Suddenly, the Texans have a change to get in field goal range, but Kubiak called his usual testicle-free end of half conservative bullsheet and we ran out of time to give Keenum a chance to move the ball a little more to get into FG range.

The Texans mistakenly played some good offense and foiled Gary's plan to run the clock out.

FIRE KUBIAK. His non-aggressive p*ssy playcalling is costing this team. We HAD a chance to get into field goal range if he just let the team go for something other than his safe playcalling.

I'm actively hating him now. Frack that guy. FRACK HIM.
Exactly what I saw. After the run, call time out and work sidelines for yardage. I was yelling at the tv. TV yelled back that Gary was afraid of a pick six. What irks me is we could have won this game.
Old 10-22-2013   #2078
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
Minus 1999, Jeff Fisher. Actually, Kubiak has a worst record and less playoff succes than Fish, and I always felt Fisher was ridicukously overrated in this category (see 2000, 2003, 2004, 2008)

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
Old 10-22-2013   #2079
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95473 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
So, season ticket holders aren't important? Nope. Ain't buying it.

Most season ticket holders have accepted the PSL - which were usually paid years ago - as a sunk cost. True, no one wants to give that sunk cost up, but a lot of ticket holders will weigh giving up that sunk cost against constantly rising costs of tickets for a meidocre team.

Also, owners get quite a bit of revenue from parking (which, at Reliant, has almost doubled over the last several years) and concessions.

You cannot raise ticket prices when the product does not warrant it. You can't. That's why McNair kept ticket prices at one level for several years, and then raised them the year after we went 9-7.
Wrong on all counts. The owners get the significant money from the TV contracts. The fans and parking is insignificant window dressing.

Bob McNair could CARE LESS what the fans think. WHY? Because they are just not all that important. Quit believing that tired myth that the fans are important because "they pay the players' salaries". THEY DON'T. They are nothing but loose pocket change at best.

YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT.
Old 10-22-2013   #2080
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Wrong on all counts. The owners get the significant money from the TV contracts. The fans and parking is insignificant window dressing.

Bob McNair could CARE LESS what the fans think. WHY? Because they are just not all that important. Quit believing that tired myth that the fans are important because "they pay the players' salaries". THEY DON'T. They are nothing but loose pocket change at best.

YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT.
Very true and this article breaks down just how crazy wealthy the NFL is, and why they could easily pay $750M to players. Look at the revenue!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbade...th-26-billion/

Financial terms have not been released, but the three networks are expected to pay roughly $3 billion a year on average annually compared to the current $1.93 billion they collectively pay. ESPN re-upped its deal with the NFL earlier this year at an annual rate of $1.9 billion. Factor in other media deals with the NFL Network, DirectTV ($1 billion annually), Westwood One radio and others, and NFL teams will divvy up nearly $7 billion in media money starting in 2014. That is more than $200 million per team every year before one ticket, beer or jersey is sold.

Its also worth noting that since he got the team, the value of the Texans has increased over 400 million, minimum. These guys aren't billionaires by accident.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read