Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-18-2013   #301
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
While I find it hard to believe that McNair told him he had to do it, you also have to look at the decision to start Swearinger over Keo. After saying that he would wait until Sunday to decide on QB, and after saying Keo would be in there, we see a complete "UnKubiak like" move to put Keenum and Swearinger in. It's such a 180 from what we have always seen from Kubiak, it's strange. Did a light come on in his head, or was he "encouraged" by an outside influence? I think that's more of what people are trying to figure out...and natural assumption is that the guy footing the bill is behind it.
I really really really hope this isn't true. McNair has to leave the football decisions to the experts. I don't want a Jerry Jones type of owner.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #302
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
No one will run Schaub out of town. He will do that himself. Schaub is not getting it done. And when that happens, they will replace you.

Remember, it's Kubiak that is making this move. Not the fans. If he felt that TJ gave the team "the best chance to win", Yates would be starting. What is going on here is not ricket science. A 2-4 team is on the brink with an underachieving, injured QB that will not be brought back in 2012 with a $10 million contract. There are 2 young QBs behind him. The Texans need to know if they have something to build on, or if they need to find someone in the offseason. Pretty simple, really.
To the surprise of literally no one, anywhere, ever, you missed the point.

Texans Talk has an infestation of jock swinging nut huggers who ride the sack of every fresh face that comes along, even before they've done a single thing to deserve it. It's not just Yates, or Keenum. This forum picks a guy they don't like (usually for things that are stupid beyond comprehension) and everyone behind him on the depth chart gets long lasting oral pleasure until it's beyond obvious that he's never going to amount to anything.

From Antwan Peek to Case Keenum, it's a broken record that just keeps going and somehow nobody ever seems to pick up on it.

Schaub is one of those guys that Texans Talk just decided to hate, and it's not a recent development. The same people buying up every Case Keenum blow up doll in Texas were calling for Rosencopter to start over Schaub until he imploded against Indi. The minute Yates threw a TD he was the anointed one, and the forums were spammed with threads about trading Schaub and even if we kept him would Yates be the starter. This in a year where Schaub was shredding defenses for nearly 9 yards per pass, and Yates looked maybe OK at best. Yates didn't win the job last year the way they dreamed of, so screw that guy. Now we have Keenum and he's been anointed Jesus Christ Football before he ever takes a single NFL snap.

My post is mocking that behavior.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #303
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

This was kubiak's decision.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #304
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiaks 'All or nothing' move!

I love it, now let's see what it translates to on the field
Old 10-18-2013   #305
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
While I find it hard to believe that McNair told him he had to do it, you also have to look at the decision to start Swearinger over Keo. After saying that he would wait until Sunday to decide on QB, and after saying Keo would be in there, we see a complete "UnKubiak like" move to put Keenum and Swearinger in. It's such a 180 from what we have always seen from Kubiak, it's strange. Did a light come on in his head, or was he "encouraged" by an outside influence? I think that's more of what people are trying to figure out...and natural assumption is that the guy footing the bill is behind it.
Again: I'm sure the "encouragement" came from a Monday meeting with the Big Boss, who was probably not pleased at how the team embarrassed themselves Sunday.

McNair probably got rough with Kubiak Monday, but, I seriously doubt if he told him "Start Keenum. Start Swearanger."

McNair doesn't operate like that.

Kubiak is out of options.

Players-only meeting? Tried that. Didn't work.
Emotional speech from head coach? Tried that. Didn't work.
Meeting with team captains? Tried that. Didn't work.
Tougher practices? Tried that. Didn't work.

Kubiak is a poker player sitting at the table in Vegas with no cards in his hands. He has nothing.

Keenum starting is the act of a man desperate to keep his job.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #306
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 62290 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

The thing that stands out to me when watching Keenum throw is the quickness of getting the ball out. Schaub has a windup that makes Tebow look quick. It literally takes Schaub as long to get the ball out as it does the ball to get to receiver. This is giving defenders huge edge in jumping routes and playing the ball. Keenum gets ball out quick and with better velocity. Also he has a lot better arm strength than people give him credit for. There are some nice long throws on youtube on the run or off his back foot.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #307
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Again: I'm sure the "encouragement" came from a Monday meeting with the Big Boss, who was probably not pleased at how the team embarrassed themselves Sunday.

McNair probably got rough with Kubiak Monday, but, I seriously doubt if he told him "Start Keenum. Start Swearanger."

McNair doesn't operate like that.

Kubiak is out of options.

Players-only meeting? Tried that. Didn't work.
Emotional speech from head coach? Tried that. Didn't work.
Meeting with team captains? Tried that. Didn't work.
Tougher practices? Tried that. Didn't work.

Kubiak is a poker player sitting at the table in Vegas with no cards in his hands. He has nothing.

Keenum starting is the act of a man desperate to keep his job.
As i've said in other threads, starting Keenum is in effect a hail mary to save this season...& by extetension, kubiak's job...the latter is what i absolutely do not want to happen...

& it's b/c of what i mention above I'm not any more siked about this game than i am normally or will be in the future...
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #308
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
To the surprise of literally no one, anywhere, ever, you missed the point.

Texans Talk has an infestation of jock swinging nut huggers who ride the sack of every fresh face that comes along, even before they've done a single thing to deserve it. It's not just Yates, or Keenum. This forum picks a guy they don't like (usually for things that are stupid beyond comprehension) and everyone behind him on the depth chart gets long lasting oral pleasure until it's beyond obvious that he's never going to amount to anything.

From Antwan Peek to Case Keenum, it's a broken record that just keeps going and somehow nobody ever seems to pick up on it.

Schaub is one of those guys that Texans Talk just decided to hate, and it's not a recent development. The same people buying up every Case Keenum blow up doll in Texas were calling for Rosencopter to start over Schaub until he imploded against Indi. The minute Yates threw a TD he was the anointed one, and the forums were spammed with threads about trading Schaub and even if we kept him would Yates be the starter. This in a year where Schaub was shredding defenses for nearly 9 yards per pass, and Yates looked maybe OK at best. Yates didn't win the job last year the way they dreamed of, so screw that guy. Now we have Keenum and he's been anointed Jesus Christ Football before he ever takes a single NFL snap.

My post is mocking that behavior.
And surely someone as message board savvy as yourself realize that this is simply human nature. The grass is always greener, whether it be comparing the folk(s) who lost the last election to the 'obviously' inept incombent or the backup QB when the starter isn't one of the "elite".
This is nothing really new.
But then, I guess that was your point. It is, however, sometimes amusing to see it in action.
And it is sometimes fun to jump in on the back & forth. Even more fun when you can see (play) both sides of the argument like TK can.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #309
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Kubiaks 'All or nothing' move!

I love it, now let's see what it translates to on the field
Pretty much, so lets say Case Keenum lights up the Cheifs at Arrowhead, what happens then? Shall he be the starting QB still once Matt is healthy again?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #310
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
Most of that is done at the line of scrimmage. The QB should be able to look at the defense and adjust the play (audible) or whatever they want to do based on what they see. I trust any of our QBs at the line more than I trust the HC on the sideline to see what the defense is giving. Gary Kubiak was a career backup. I understand that he was sitting behind a HoF guy, but I don't think he'd of been starting if he had been on KC with Blackledge or NYJ with O'Brien either. In the MNF loss to Baltimore a few years ago Schaub was actually allowed to take control of the offense in the 2nd half when we were down big. He led us on some great scoring drives and put us into OT. At that point Kubiak took control back and we threw a pick 6 to end the game. Kubiak is under the firm belief that execution alone will win out. There are some circumstances where that's not going to happen and the QB needs to be able to make the adjustment. He is a micromanager to the extreme and that limits this team.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #311
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Pretty much, so lets say Case Keenum lights up the Cheifs at Arrowhead, what happens then? Shall he be the starting QB still once Matt is healthy again?
I would go with the hot hand, yes
Old 10-18-2013   #312
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 219753 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I would go with the hot hand, yes
That's just wrong!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #313
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 23251 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If Keenum doesn't embarass himself Sunday, this place is going to go nuts with Case fever.
I think actually this is already happening

Quote:
It's going to be exactly like that guy (what was his name?) that came in after Schaub got hurt. What was that guy's name again? I can't remember.
It was "Matt Leinart"

Quote:
Man, whatever happened to that guy?
well, he signed with the Raiders in 2012 and was the back-up for Carson Palmer. when Palmer got injured, Leinart lost to third string QB Terrelle Pryor and was released. In 2013 signed with buffalo for the 4th QB spot but lost that one too. Now he is a Free agent.

Quote:
Was it Yates?
Nope, pretty sure it was Leinart to go in after schaub got injured.

Quote:
That guy who played his first meaningful NFL action since the 2011-12 season and was instantly thrown under the bus by fans.
Yep, that's Yates, the guy who came in after Leinart went out

Old 10-18-2013   #314
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
If he lights it up, there's no way Kubiak goes back to schaub.......

If he's "meh" but we win... I think it's equally as likely that Kubiak goes back to Schaub as it that Keenum gets the start against Indy....Case's performance would likely be written off as it being his 1st start in a tough enviornment..etc..etc.

If he's "meh" and we lose - Kubiak goes back to Schaub...even though i don't think he should....

If he's terrible and we win or lose - Kubiak goes back to schaub period.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #315
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
And surely someone as message board savvy as yourself realize that this is simply human nature. The grass is always greener, whether it be comparing the folk(s) who lost the last election to the 'obviously' inept incombent or the backup QB when the starter isn't one of the "elite".
This is nothing really new.
But then, I guess that was your point. It is, however, sometimes amusing to see it in action.
And it is sometimes fun to jump in on the back & forth. Even more fun when you can see (play) both sides of the argument like TK can.
The thing is, it wasn't always like that.

You used to be able to come in here and discuss football with people who just love the game and their team. You could point out flaws in a coach or player without a campaign to have him run out of town on a float made of pink soap.

It was fun to come in after a game and talk about what went wrong, or who played well (often the same player) without the forum being spammed with 30 "X sucks, burn his house down!" threads. Discuss how the team could improve and usually (because the Texans kind of sucked back then) discuss the draft by this point in the season. We could have intelligent conversations about the facts of the game without 30 window lickers screaming hackneyed garbage like "stats is fer duh loosers!" Yes, they almost universally spell it "loosers!"

It's just gotten old at this point. Every thread is the same boring spam of either vomiting rainbows for the flavor of the month "savior" or blindly pouring out hate on a player.

*edit - I just remembered one of the clearest indicators of this kind of crap.

Dunta Robinson's last season with the Texans, this forum was overrun by people who insisted he was the worst corner in the NFL and was constantly thrown at and picked on. I broke down all of the available corner coverage stats and proved with facts that not only was he not being picked on, he was one of the 5 least thrown at corners in the entire league. You know what the response to cold hard facts was? "Stats are for loosers!"

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer

Last edited by Goatcheese; 10-18-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #316
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 84930 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
If he lights it up, there's no way Kubiak goes back to schaub.......

If he's "meh" but we win... I think it's equally as likely that Kubiak goes back to Schaub as it that Keenum gets the start against Indy....Case's performance would likely be written off as it being his 1st start in a tough enviornment..etc..etc.

If he's "meh" and we lose - Kubiak goes back to Schaub...even though i don't think he should....

If he's terrible and we win or lose - Kubiak goes back to schaub period.
Kubiak has such a man crush on Schaubiak 2.0 that Keenum will have to have a 24/27 384 yard and 4 TD performance for Schaub not to start after the bye week.
Old 10-18-2013   #317
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
That's just wrong!
Come on, so would you
Old 10-18-2013   #318
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Kubiak has such a man crush on Schaubiak 2.0 that Keenum will have to have a 24/27 384 yard and 4 TD performance for Schaub not to start after the bye week.
Schaub may not be back by then .... and after what Schaub has done this season , Keenum beating the undefeated Chiefs in Arrowhead .... He aint going back.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #319
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 84930 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Schaub may not be back by then .... and after what Schaub has done this season , Keenum beating the undefeated Chiefs in Arrowhead .... He aint going back.
wouldnt put it past stupiak
Old 10-18-2013   #320
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
That's what he is though.That's what schaub is also,but he want even looking for the other behind route. He would read andre to the slow ass te vs andre to hopkins to the te. There were a lot plays schaub refused to even look at the worse he played. The worse heplayed,the tighter he got. Hopefully case won't be in such a hurry to get rid of the ball that he don't allow the route to develop. That's the problem with sam bradford and alex smiths of the world.
My head hurts!

Having never seen Case play in College, I really don't know what to expect out of this. I'm buying into the promise of potential. Based on what I have heard, his mobility will be a welcome compliment to the current O-line. I hope he has the right mix of pocket awareness and ellusiveness to buy time, and allow the wr's routes develop as I think leebigeztx is suggesting above. ? If so, from what I hear, Case has the potential to stretch the field. I also am hopeful that when theres no safe place to throw, he can tuck it and make positive gains.

NO PICK 6's! Please Kube's don't set his first pass play to be a 3 yard shot to the flats.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read