Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2013   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 48491 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Are you even going to give him as a fan the same rope you would afford any other first time starting QB?

You do realize that's what he is one and ANY other first time starter would be given rope to hang himself with (meaning multiple games...more than 2 at bare....bare minimum). I feel like I can already hear the mouth breathing hyperventilating from some fans in general, not just on TT but everywhere just waiting to chortle at that first pick he throws (never mind he is playing against a bad ass Chiefs defense AND Kubiak will probably still shackle him play call wise).

Schaub has had plenty of time to be "the guy" and frankly has melted down and now he is injured and unless you have rainbow and lollipop fantasies about still winning a SB this year why would you be so against seeing what the kid has? We saw plenty of Yates in the past, we know what he has. Time to see what we have in the cupboard or would it be better to continue to just slurp at the altar of mediocrity whilst grabbing ankle as a fan base per the norm and just be satisfied with scraping into the playoffs with Yates, Schaub or X, Y, Z QB we could sign off his couch?

I'm honestly NOT trying to attack your position, I am trying to understand it. I feel like we are dealing with simple concepts here but some how it became splitting the atom all the sudden.

For the record, I don't think the majority of Keenum supporters think he is the savior....I don't until I see otherwise. But is it THAT hard to see we're not going anywhere with Schaub or Yates at QB? Hell I would be fine with fuqng Big Bird starting a damn game compared to the decrepit vomitous abomination I have seen the last few games if nothing else to see this coach and front office finally make some kind, any kind of ballsy move. Jeebus.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read