Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2013   #11
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
We should run the ball 75 % of the time. Case Keenum is going to be fine. Hopefully our defense plays well and our special teams doesn't suck too bad. If the Texans get an early lead we can play our game and not worry about the crowd noise or their pass rush.
Bolded . If i had a nickle everytime i heard that and everytime i do it always ends in a devistating loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post

True, I was happily surprised. Unfortunately, this one is on the road at Arrowhead, not the cozy confines of Reliant. Kubiak is 2-0 vs. the Chiefs, Andy Reid is 3-0 vs. the Texans. Something has to give.
Andy Reed will pick us apart with spreading the ball around and using Match-up, the ball will be out before we establish a pass rush, but hopefully there injured O-line will give us some plays

IMO that relates to the thread. Give CK a shot... Schaub's hurt and will not win us this game even if he wasn't. We know TJ Yates is not the future. It needs to be next man up if they aren't performing, not just if they are injured
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read