Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2013   #41
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 228126 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
You'll notice i said stats in combination with something else.
Exactly, it isn't just stats alone. But that goes two ways, it isn't eyeball alone either. Often times people perceive something because their eyeballs or their brains are ignoring things (or they have an agenda skewing their eyes). Stats can point to what the eye is missing like being hyped on some long throws and not remembering all the INTs.

For those who hadn't guessed, the stats are for Drew Brees.
Old 10-16-2013   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
If he is sustaining drives and not going 3 and out every possession, keeping the other offense on the sideline, sure it would help. I watched Rivers do it to the Colts just the other night.

If Keenum can keep drives going, either with his arm or legs, then I think the Texans will start playing a hell of allot better on defense.
With the gimp that is Matt Schaub, we lead the league in T.o.P.

We're third in 1st downs per game behind Denver & San Diego.

How much better do you expect it to get with Keenum?
Old 10-16-2013   #43
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Keenum doesn't have anything to prove to me, except to keep working harder to evolve with the pro game.

The only thing that can keep him back is injury.

I applaud Art Briles for seeing the kid as a sophomore from a small high school with all the natural ability for the QB position.
Making other players around him better is what Keenum does.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/story/case-keenum

That is exactly what I want from my QB.
What did Broyles mean by this:

Quote:
Hes certainly lived up to all of his expectations, without a doubt, Briles said. But I dont think that hes exceeded any, because I always thought he was one of those guys that was going to be a really talented football player.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #44
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

duplicate

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 10-17-2013 at 09:01 AM.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #45
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12826 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
What did Broyles mean by this:

I think he meant that he was not surprised by Keenum's success in college.
santo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #46
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Let's say he finishes out the season. Would you be happy with the stats of another QB who started in his 2nd year?

W/L 50%, 60.8 % comp., 1:1 TD:INT, 6.2 ypa, 205 ypg, 76.9 QB rating.

Would that be good enough for you to anoint him for next year or would you still be looking for a new starter?
Pass. Schaub did better than that barring this seasons stats. I know who's statline that is though.
Old 10-16-2013   #47
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Kubiak will get blamed if Keenum does not live up to expectations.

Nevermind the fact that Kubiak is the only coach in the NFL to give him a chance.
To be fair to Case, I think if Kubiak didn't bring him in, he still would've got a invite to someone else's camp. Just because he was undrafted doesn't mean he wouldn't of got a opportunity in the NFL somewhere else if Houston didn't bring him in, so Kubiak is more like the first coach to give him a chance.

He's maximized his opportunity and went from basically just a camp arm, to earning his way onto the practice squad, to then earning a roster spot. He was given a chance here, but he's earned everything else that's happened since and the fact that we're even talking about him possibly starting at some point this season is quite a achievement for a UDFA QB. Just to get to this point he's already beaten incredible odds.. hopefully he keeps beating them.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #48
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 34626 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
It will be obvious whether Keenum is doing well or not regardless of wins and losses. Can't hold him accountable for drops, bad defense, bad o-line etc.

It will be obvious if he is making quick and anywhere near correct decisions.

So I don't need tons of stats necessarily. Just mostly clean games, with deeper throws, not going fetal in the pocket and keeping drives alive.

Keenum needs to be given the same chance any first year starter would with enough rope to hang himself should that be the case. I can already sense the knee jerk people out there just frothing at the mouth for that first pick to scream SEE! SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!!

fap fap fap
Why can't you hold him responsible for those things? Why does he get a pass? If you hold Schaub responsible for those things, you hold Keenum responsible for them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I dont blame gary for Matt's ill performance.

The hate? Its more like the reality check. If Case comes in and wins out there would be no one happier than myself because whoever suits up for the Texans I will be pulling for. The amount of love and froth around Case is well beyond what he deserves
This is more or less how I feel. And yea there is allot on fan boy Keenum stuff going on for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Out of the three QBs on our roster, he basically only needs to NOT be Schaub or Yates.
Looks like he's got that covered, so I'm convinced that he's the guy going forward (out of our current three).
lol, is this a serious post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
To be fair to Case, I think if Kubiak didn't bring him in, he still would've got a invite to someone else's camp. Just because he was undrafted doesn't mean he wouldn't of got a opportunity in the NFL somewhere else if Houston didn't bring him in, so Kubiak is more like the first coach to give him a chance.

He's maximized his opportunity and went from basically just a camp arm, to earning his way onto the practice squad, to then earning a roster spot. He was given a chance here, but he's earned everything else that's happened since and the fact that we're even talking about him possibly starting at some point this season is quite a achievement for a UDFA QB. Just to get to this point he's already beaten incredible odds.. hopefully he keeps beating them.
Wait, you guys have gone on and on about how Gary is too loyal, and in the good ol' boy network, then you say Case earned his spot? Can't have it both ways. He is only here because he is the hometown boy just like Kubiak, and it does not mean he would have gotten a chance anywhere else either. Just more hope and wishful thinking I suspect.

For me he needs to Exceed expectations, and not these "We can't hold him accountable for this ir that type expectations. Some of you are portraying this kid as the next coming of Drew Brees so he would need to live up to that kind of play in my mind. Make the magic happen game in and game out and I am on board.

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #49
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Why can't you hold him responsible for those things? Why does he get a pass? If you hold Schaub responsible for those things, you hold Keenum responsible for them too.

This is more or less how I feel. And yea there is allot on fan boy Keenum stuff going on for sure.

lol, is this a serious post?

Wait, you guys have gone on and on about how Gary is too loyal, and in the good ol' boy network, then you say Case earned his spot? Can't have it both ways. He is only here because he is the hometown boy just like Kubiak, and it does not mean he would have gotten a chance anywhere else either. Just more hope and wishful thinking I suspect.

For me he needs to Exceed expectations, and not these "We can't hold him accountable for this ir that type expectations. Some of you are portraying this kid as the next coming of Drew Brees so he would need to live up to that kind of play in my mind. Make the magic happen game in and game out and I am on board.

If this asinine assertion about hometown boy was valid then Vince young would be playing here since he WAS a far more accomplished QB.

The only expectations I have of keenum is to not the lousy eff up QB Schaub has become. Asking him to not be as bad as Schaub is not exactly shooting for the stars.
Old 10-16-2013   #50
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 6629 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Some of you are portraying this kid as the next coming of Drew Brees so he would need to live up to that kind of play in my mind. Make the magic happen game in and game out and I am on board.
yeah right, which keenum fan has said he's the next drew brees?

look at schaub's play the last 4 games, and Tj Yates, if Keenum can do better than that and put the fight against the best D in football, Im hopeful of the kid's future.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #51
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
yeah right, which keenum fan has said he's the next drew brees?

look at schaub's play the last 4 games, and Tj Yates, if Keenum can do better than that and put the fight against the best D in football, Im hopeful of the kid's future.
If keenum can manage to not throw a pick six and not go down at the site of an oncoming defender faster than a cheap hooker or manage to not wilt or retreat like matt schmuck when flushed out of the pocket then he's ahead of the game.
Old 10-16-2013   #52
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 6629 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
If keenum can manage to not throw a pick six and not go down at the site of an oncoming defender faster than a cheap hooker or manage to not wilt or retreat like matt schmuck when flushed out of the pocket then he's ahead of the game.
I agree lol
Old 10-16-2013   #53
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Touched up the one I made last night. Trying to keep it under 30k.

Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #54
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL, what are you talking about now..

Case was basically brought in as a UDFA flier/camp arm... that's not exactly just keeping him here, because he's a hometown boy

and Sorry, it's not really "wishful thinking or hoping" to assume another team would of took a flier on him if we didn't when plenty of "system QBs who had high production in college" (which is what Keenum was pegged as) get shots ALL THE TIME to participate in NFL camps and gasp.. some even make the rosters

Colt Brennan
Chase Daniel
Kellen Moore
Graham Herrell
(should I continue)

yeah, I'm really stepping out on a ledge to assume that another team would of signed him as a UDFA and brought him in to their camp his rookie season. Hell if Stephen "Fing" McGee could of hung around as long as he did and get picked up by multiple teams.. a team would've taken a flier on Case Keenum. Just because he was undrafted does not mean Kubiak was his only shot to get a try out... and he did earn every opportunity he's been given here. All we did was give him a invite.. he then earned his way to the practice squad, then in his second season he made so much improvement he made it impossible for the Texans to risk sneaking him through waivers and EARNED a roster spot.. but I guess that's because he's just a hometown boy right?

P.S.

I'm really getting sick of people acting like there's some cult following of Case here. To a certain extent I'm sure there's UofH fans rooting for him. I'm not a UofH fan. I'm a Texan fan who's watched option A and B play like absolute hammered dog crap. Especially option B, who's completely healthy.. at least option A has a probable chronic injury to blame his diminished skills on. (Diminished skills.. as in won't return to form)

It seems like every time anybody even mentions Case you get your undies in a bundle, because your precious Schaub is threatened. Case may not be the answer and right now nobody knows if he is or isn't, but I do know that Schaub and Yates are NOT and never will be. Yates is a fringe career backup and Schaub is a 32 yo QB, who's body is much older than his actual age due to injuries and his already lack of athleticism. His best days are clearly behind him. So yes, I want to see Case get a shot and if that doesn't work out, then the future answer is NOT on this roster.. draft a QB high in next years draft

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 10-17-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #55
legacy_gt
All Pro

after getting the news that keenum would be 3rd.

I wouldnt say Im disappointed. Id say Im never really content with where Im at, Keenum said. Im always striving to be better, to keep getting ahead.

Keenum, the former University of Houston quarterback, said that being a backup quarterback in this league is a great challenge.

I want to do whatever is best for this team, Keenum said. I know my role now. You have to be ready to go when your names called so youre still preparing like a starter, so Im preparing like Im going to start this week.

you'll get your shot keenum. showtime is near.
Old 10-17-2013   #56
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like Case to show what mobile QB can be an asset to our O with never give up attitude.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #57
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 32888 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
... I'm a Texan fan who's watched option A and B play like absolute hammered dog crap. Especially option B, who's completely healthy.. at least option A has a probable chronic injury to blame his diminished skills on. (Diminished skills.. as in won't return to form)...
Understatement of the year candidate.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #58
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 20467 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

For me it will be touchdowns. Lead some touchdown scoring drives. I have had my fill of stats from this position. I want some results that matter which would be actually touchdowns, not a ton of fieldgoals (if Bullock even makes the damn thing). I want to see someone that command the offense and seeks to make a play even if things go off script.

But in the end it all comes down to some touchdowns because these stretches of going 4+ quarters without a score are getting a bit on the ridiculous side.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #59
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
LOL, what are you talking about now..

Case was basically brought in as a UDFA flier/camp arm... that's not exactly just keeping him here, because he's a hometown boy

and Sorry, it's not really "wishful thinking or hoping" to assume another team would of took a flier on him if we didn't when plenty of "system QBs who had high production in college" (which is what Keenum was pegged as) get shots ALL THE TIME to participate in NFL camps and gasp.. some even make the rosters

Colt Brennan
Chase Daniel
Kellen Moore
Graham Herrell
(should I continue)

yeah, I'm really stepping out on a ledge to assume that another team would of signed him as a UDFA and brought him in to their camp his rookie season. Hell if Stephen "Fing" McGee could of hung around as long as he did and get picked up by multiple teams.. a team would've taken a flier on Case Keenum. Just because he was undrafted does not mean Kubiak was his only shot to get a try out... and he did earn every opportunity he's been given here. All we did was give him a invite.. he then earned his way to the practice squad, then in his second season he made so much improvement he made it impossible for the Texans to risk sneaking him through waivers and EARNED a roster spot.. but I guess that's because he's just a hometown boy right?

P.S.

I'm really getting sick of people acting like there's some cult following of Case here. To a certain extent I'm sure there's UofH fans rooting for him. I'm not a UofH fan. I'm a Texan fan who's watched option A and B play like absolute hammered dog crap. Especially option B, who's completely healthy.. at least option A has a probable chronic injury to blame his diminished skills on. (Diminished skills.. as in won't return to form)

It seems like every time anybody even mentions Case you get your undies in a bundle, because your precious Schaub is threatened. Case may not be the answer and right now nobody knows if he is or isn't, but I do know that Schaub and Yates are NOT and never will be. Yates is a fringe career backup and Schaub is a 32 yo QB, who's body is much older than his actual age due to injuries and his already lack of athleticism. His best days are clearly behind him. So yes, I want to see Case get a shot and if that doesn't work out, then the future answer is NOT on this roster.. draft a QB high in next years draft

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #60
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Throw a pass downfield 30-40 yds and hit the receiver in stride without the receiver having to adjust his direction or come back 10 yds to catch. I think I saw Keenum hit a receiver in stride in preseason but can't remember?

Is Keenum's arm suspect? I have heard people argue it. Feel free to post a video if you have it.

I have heard of qbs hitting receivers in stride but based off what we have seen the past few years I thought it was like a unicorn type of thing.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read