Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2013   #1
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Matt Schaub grabs William Hayes' leg video

Just wanted to share this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjdkC...ature=youtu.be

I added a little in with Matt grabbing Hayes' leg. Kinda funny, maybe. Just thought I'd share it with yall.

Not trying to get likes/views/subs/etc. just wanted to share it with you all. Not trying to make fun of Matt, but the whole thing just made me giggle...
Old 10-16-2013   #2
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub grabs William Hayes' leg video

Well you guys wanted to see some fire under Matt... so you got it!
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd have more respect for Matt if while getting up, he came with an upper cut to Hayes junk/package.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #4
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 53313 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #5
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Watching the game live I couldn't tell what set Matt off...

But it looks like when Hayes was getting up he pushed off of him. That's annoying as hell. So disrespectful. Now I completely understand why Matt was pissed. I'd have wanted to rip his face off.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

He should've bit his ankle, LOL.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #7
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like Meyers was thinking, "Hey man, stop before you embarrass yourself!"
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2013   #8
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 112365 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
He should've bit his ankle, LOL.
then he would 4 games after losing his baby teeth.
Old 10-16-2013   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Looks like Meyers was thinking, "Hey man, stop before you embarrass yourself!"
Myers' reaction is what actually caught my eye. Olinemen stand up for their QB no matter the circumstances. I'm probably reading too much into this, but imo, Myers should've been all up in that dudes grill.

Staley, the 9ers T, is a prime example. He's all over you if you mess with his boy. With the Texans it's like "come on big fella, back to our little huddle"
Old 10-16-2013   #10
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Myers' reaction is what actually caught my eye. Olinemen stand up for their QB no matter the circumstances. I'm probably reading too much into this, but imo, Myers should've been all up in that dudes grill.

Staley, the 9ers T, is a prime example. He's all over you if you mess with his boy. With the Texans it's like "come on big fella, back to our little huddle"
I agree with you on linemen standing up for their QB, but you saw the video. The defender made a great play. Sure, he kinda held Matt on the ground watching the play end. No harm, no foul IMO. There's no reason for Matt to react like that. It reminds me of a kid not getting his way and throwing a fit. That's why I think Meyers did what he did.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #11
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Watching the game live I couldn't tell what set Matt off...

But it looks like when Hayes was getting up he pushed off of him. That's annoying as hell. So disrespectful. Now I completely understand why Matt was pissed. I'd have wanted to rip his face off.
Matt getting up and throwing a punch would have gone a long way to getting people back in his corner. Show some nuts. Instead he used the dying wombat combat style. He's a giant *****
Old 10-16-2013   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
I agree with you on linemen standing up for their QB, but you saw the video. The defender made a great play. Sure, he kinda held Matt on the ground watching the play end. No harm, no foul IMO. There's no reason for Matt to react like that. It reminds me of a kid not getting his way and throwing a fit. That's why I think Meyers did what he did.
Nah man, you play the game at any level and you'll know that's busch league. Unless, of course, you truly do not respect the guy.

I liked what Schaub did, especially the 'f-you's' on the way back to the huddle. Myers' reaction was unimpressive

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read