Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-15-2013   #41
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Gamethread - Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I would assume it's because this team was playing good for the majority of the time last year and positive comments were warranted. This year they have gotten off to a rough start and positive comments can be seen as drinking the koolaid.
actually is 3 years now that I read all this kubiak/schaub hate, I never truly embraced it to be honest

But I never liked the "we are up 20 so lets waste time and not score for 2 quarters of the game" mentality that gifted us a loss in week 3.

Now I'm starting to understand why people want a change of HC/QB, I just do not have a clue on who can be good at that spot, It's not simple from here to stay informed.
Old 10-15-2013   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: MNF Gamethread - Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I would assume it's because this team was playing good for the majority of the time last year and positive comments were warranted. This year they have gotten off to a rough start and positive comments can be seen as drinking the koolaid.
Let's say you & I come home to dinner & we've got a plate full of Lima beans & a cup of Koolaid. You could sit there & complain about having to eat a plate full of Lima beans, I'm going to smile & drink my Koolaid.

We're in the same situation. I'm not going to worry about the bad crap, as long as we're winning. But sooner or later, I'm going to run out of Koolaid & have to deal with that plate of Lima beans.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read