Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-05-2013   #21
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: 2013 TTalk Survival

Locked in New England this week. So naturally they are going to lose now. All part of the plan.
Old 09-05-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Has everyone made their pick? I only see mine.
Old 09-05-2013   #23
Lucky

Rep Power: 185201 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You won't see everyone else's picks until the deadline.
Old 09-06-2013   #24
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like only one taker on Denver this week. I'm trying to save them for later too.
Old 09-06-2013   #25
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm still cogitating. At first I was going to procrastinate but decided to put it off.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013   #26
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Looks like only one taker on Denver this week. I'm trying to save them for later too.
It had nothing to do with saving Denver for later for me. There are games I classify as "Stay away from" in Survival. Ravens-Broncos, Bengals-Bears, Saints-Falcons & Packers-49ers are a few that I've classified as such this week.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #27
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: 2013 TTalk Survival

So, I wasn't the only one who took Tampa Bay last week Still don't trust the Jets, though.
Old 09-26-2013   #28
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: 2013 TTalk Survival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
So, I wasn't the only one who took Tampa Bay last week Still don't trust the Jets, though.
Just made my pick... I have 2 strikes now, so I have to change my strategy. Thanks a lot Minnesota
Old 09-26-2013   #29
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
Just made my pick... I have 2 strikes now, so I have to change my strategy. Thanks a lot Minnesota
Philly and Minnesota both took me down. I still can't understand how the Browns beat the Vikings. The Vikings played so well versus us but our record is 4-5 after our 11-1 start last year....so perhaps I'll blame the Texans for making me delusional about that pick.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #30
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cincy gave a lot of us strikes this week.
Old 10-14-2013   #31
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 20017 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Cincy gave a lot of us strikes this week.
Sign of the times: the only person who made a pick and missed, is the one who had faith in the Texans.
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #32
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this the week to NOT pick Dallas? They should win, but my gut says stay away
Old 10-29-2013   #33
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Is this the week to NOT pick Dallas? They should win, but my gut says stay away
I think this is the week to pick them. They're at home against a Minnesota team with only 1 win. I don't see a better game remaining on their schedule.
Old 10-29-2013   #34
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think this is the week to pick them. They're at home against a Minnesota team with only 1 win. I don't see a better game remaining on their schedule.
That's the trap. I want to, but I gotta stay away from them this week. Minnesota is better than 1-6. They are going to be HUNGRY
Old 10-29-2013   #35
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
That's the trap. I want to, but I gotta stay away from them this week. Minnesota is better than 1-6. They are going to be HUNGRY
More hungry than they were two weeks ago against the Giants on MNF or against divisional rival Green Bay on SNF where they gave up 44 points? It could be a trap game but it seems like the logical choice to me this week.
Old 10-29-2013   #36
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Quote:
More hungry than they were two weeks ago against the Giants on MNF or against divisional rival Green Bay on SNF where they gave up 44 points? It could be a trap game but it seems like the logical choice to me this week.

I can't find fault with your logic. That's kind of the reason I posted to begin with. I guess I'm still on the fence.
Old 10-29-2013   #37
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I can't find fault with your logic. That's kind of the reason I posted to begin with. I guess I'm still on the fence.
Your decision is a bit tougher than mine: You can still take Seattle, I picked them Week 3. Seattle is probably the better pick anyway, especially if your gut is saying don't take Dallas.
Old 10-30-2013   #38
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013   #39
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Quote:
Your decision is a bit tougher than mine: You can still take Seattle, I picked them Week 3. Seattle is probably the better pick anyway, especially if your gut is saying don't take Dallas.
Carolina is also tempting.

But further thought, I won't want to take Dallas again all season if I don't take them this week.

I just need to refrain from making statements like Dallas can't lose this one
Old 11-10-2013   #40
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 71836 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks a lot titans for my first X. Well at least you gave a lot of people the big X.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read