Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-13-2013   #1521
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
But but Peyton manning Schaubed today
Schaub would have had his 5th straight pick 6 game but the DB got so excited when he went to break on the ball he fell down.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #1522
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
You could make the argument that the Texans actually showed up for a full 60 minutes last week vs. the 49ers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Haha...I believe I see what you did there...
Now it's two weeks in a row that the real Texans have shown up for a full 60 minutes.
Old 10-14-2013   #1523
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Schab Burger

I didn't see this posted anywhere and we could all use a laugh. Mods merge if you must but I think it is worthy of its own thread just because I was laughing by the end of it. We all know about the schaub burger but she added a few burgers to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1uW6ipXYfM

LMAO@

The Rothelsburger and the Dalton Burger. Of course at the Romo burger.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #1524
Atl Cav
Veteran

Rep Power: 2751 Atl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respected
Default why was my post deleted?

Don't like my opinion?
Atl Cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #1525
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why was my post deleted?

r u drunk? elohel

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #1526
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Cav View Post
Don't like my opinion?
Those threads were adding no value as a stand alone thread due to the trolling material and lack of insight. There are plenty of threads to show your joy for the Texans lament, and your loyalty to a singular player.

This thread will be deleted shortly.
Old 11-10-2013   #1527
Atl Cav
Veteran

Rep Power: 2751 Atl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respected
Default No Sir. Are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
r u drunk? elohel
I issued a valid opinion, and my post was deleted.
Old 11-10-2013   #1528
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Sir. Are you?

Quote:
And now you know why.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #1529
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still convinced you're Matt Schaub and/or his relative.

Atl(Falcons) Cav(University of Virginia)

Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #1530
Atl Cav
Veteran

Just a flipping minuter. I have been a Texans fan as long as most on here. I am frustrated Matt got thrown under the bus, and you don't allow me to opine?
I am sorry you feel that way.

Let me ask you, would we be 2-7 with Matt starting? Or should I ask permission to inquire?
Old 11-10-2013   #1531
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can't find a deleted post in the system under your name tonight pards. I figure its drinking, smoking, any number of Rx pills or just some mania that made you refresh your page instead of posting your opinion.

Old 11-10-2013   #1532
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can't find a deleted post in the system under your name tonight pards. I figure its drinking, smoking, any number of Rx pills or just some mania that made you refresh your page instead of posting your opinion.
It is in the recycle bin - two threads
Old 11-10-2013   #1533
Vinny
shiny happy fan

I do find a deleted thread though. Have you ever read Old Yeller?

Old 11-10-2013   #1534
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
It is in the recycle bin - two threads
can i say "jinx" or is that too gay? Can I say that today or will the NSA sick the PC Police on me?

Old 11-10-2013   #1535
Atl Cav
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
I'm still convinced you're Matt Schaub and/or his relative.

Atl(Falcons) Cav(University of Virginia)

Yes, I have TOLD you this before. Your memory must be short. I came here as a new fan when Matt was signed. And I have been here all along. I believe Matt let all of us down for a few games, but he still had shown he could win.
But if Matt had not been stomped on I think wed still be in the hunt.
Disagree all you want, but the facts are on my side.

Im still a fan, and was silent when he was benched....But to what end?

SOrry if I disturbed the wisdom of the Board.
Old 11-10-2013   #1536
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
can i say "jinx" or is that too gay? Can I say that today or will the NSA sick the PC Police on me?
Those are valid "opinions"
Old 11-10-2013   #1537
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
can i say "jinx" or is that too gay?
The latter.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #1538
Atl Cav
Veteran

Quote:
Sorry, I am on an airplane and the feed is delayed.
Old 11-10-2013   #1539
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You sitting next to Case right now, Matt?

Tell him that at least he didn't throw a pick 6 today, please. k-thanx.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #1540
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
I just didn't want the offseason to start today, but somehow it did. Sorry for your delay in opinion. I'm off...I've got a twitter to feed.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read