Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-12-2013   #41
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Not to turn this around on AD, but there's no way I'm letting someone else raise my kid. With his money, he should have no problem making that happen.

Don't be so ignorant. Money doesn't buy custody
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #42
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Not to turn this around on AD...."

Please try not to pass judgement.

That's like saying "I don't mean to be mean but you are fat" "she's so ugly bless her heart" etc

Maybe you shouldn't pass judgement
Old 10-12-2013   #43
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Not to turn this around on AD...."

Please try not to pass judgement.
Dude, the rest of your comment wreaked of judgment. Just because you prefaced it with that doesn't mean a thing.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #44
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know what to say anymore.

Man accused of beating child previously charged with assaulting 3-year-old
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #45
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Don't be so ignorant. Money doesn't buy custody
This. If the kid is with the mom and she brings that POS around...
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #46
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
This. If the kid is with the mom and she brings that POS around...
The point is how many women are there out there with "drive-by" kids from professional athletes? They just screw whoever, they want and don't worry about kids because they have the money to pay support. They never give a second thought to the child and just dump all the responsibility on the mother. That isn't being a father. If you want to have unprotected sex be prepared to act like a father. If you are acting like a father, then some loser doesn't beat your kid to death. Fairly simple to figure out ...
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #47
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
The point is how many women are there out there with "drive-by" kids from professional athletes? They just screw whoever, they want and don't worry about kids because they have the money to pay support. They never give a second thought to the child and just dump all the responsibility on the mother. That isn't being a father. If you want to have unprotected sex be prepared to act like a father. If you are acting like a father, then some loser doesn't beat your kid to death. Fairly simple to figure out ...

Really so you can't act like a father and still have a loser beat your kid to death? You are beyond ignorant.
Old 10-12-2013   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Dude, the rest of your comment wreaked of judgment. Just because you prefaced it with that doesn't mean a thing.
I'm not passing judgement on AD... or any of you dead beat dads (the way you're responding, I have to assume).

"Not to turn this around on AD..." means exactly that. I'm not judging AD. It means this next part of my statement is not to pass judgement on AD.

I can't buy custody, but I can have a lawyer work on my behalf & threaten so much litigation that she couldn't keep up. Or build a case so much in my favor that I would win outright.
Old 10-12-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Really so you can't act like a father and still have a loser beat your kid to death? You are beyond ignorant.
CnD posted a link showing this guy is a repeat offender. A crackpot, best that money can buy, legal team would have gotten AD (All Day) custody without breaking a sweat.
Old 10-12-2013   #50
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

Quote:
The Argus Leader reports that Joseph Robert Patterson had previously been given a suspended sentence on two domestic abuse cases, one involving an assault on a woman he was previously involved with, and another involving an assault on that woman’s child.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #51
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
The point is how many women are there out there with "drive-by" kids from professional athletes? .
That is most definitely not my point. All I said was that I wouldn't let anyone else raise my kids, especially if I had the financial resources that Peterson has.

Now, I recently found out that AD recently found out that it was his kid. For all I know (& a good reason I did not pass judgement) he was in the process of gaining custody of his kid.
Old 10-12-2013   #52
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The loser wouldn't be around the kid ... because the father would be there.

Obviously you don't have children.

Maybe you and Illini need to have some so you can learn what the hell you are taking about.
Old 10-12-2013   #53
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
The loser wouldn't be around the kid ... because the father would be there.

Obviously you don't have children.

Maybe you and Illini need to have some so you can learn what the hell you are taking about.

Really so tell me how if you are married had kids and then got a divorce how you would prevent your ex from seeing someone else. Just because you lack intelligence doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about
Old 10-12-2013   #54
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
CnD posted a link showing this guy is a repeat offender. A crackpot, best that money can buy, legal team would have gotten AD (All Day) custody without breaking a sweat.

Oh that's why father's get custody all the time when the mom is a total sh!t bag, oh wait that's not true. You sure seem to think money can buy things but your assumptions are not automatic
Old 10-12-2013   #55
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Really so tell me how if you are married had kids and then got a divorce how you would prevent your ex from seeing someone else. Just because you lack intelligence doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about
Back to my original point about these athletes sleeping around then walking away. I'm not having unprotected sex if I am not married to the woman, and I am not marrying anyone I would just divorce like that. The kid was two ... don't get married if you are going to be divorced by the time the kid is two. You are typical of how society thinks in 2013. Apparently to you people relationships ... and children ... are just disposable.
Old 10-12-2013   #56
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Back to my original point about these athletes sleeping around then walking away. I'm not having unprotected sex if I am not married to the woman, and I am not marrying anyone I would just divorce like that. The kid was two ... don't get married if you are going to be divorced by the time the kid is two. You are typical of how society thinks in 2013. Apparently to you people relationships ... and children ... are just disposable.

I'm glad you saw your ignorance by the clear avoidance of providing me an explanation of the scenario I provided. You can't avoid divorce should your wife decide, your marriage now doesn't prevent your wife from seeing other people in the future and there is zero chance you can forever prevent another person from being around your kids.

I'm glad you can now see how silly your concept really is
Old 10-12-2013   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Oh that's why father's get custody all the time when the mom is a total sh!t bag, oh wait that's not true. You sure seem to think money can buy things but your assumptions are not automatic
I think this is way too personal for you. I'm sorry I stated my opinion.
Old 10-12-2013   #58
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm not passing judgement on AD... or any of you dead beat dads (the way you're responding, I have to assume).

"Not to turn this around on AD..." means exactly that. I'm not judging AD. It means this next part of my statement is not to pass judgement on AD.

I can't buy custody, but I can have a lawyer work on my behalf & threaten so much litigation that she couldn't keep up. Or build a case so much in my favor that I would win outright.
You only make an ass of yourself when you assume. So I guess the shoe fits.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013   #59
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I think this is way too personal for you. I'm sorry I stated my opinion.

It's not personal. You make wild unrealistic assumption and spread ignorance.
Old 10-12-2013   #60
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's not personal. You make wild unrealistic assumption and spread ignorance.
What has happened to you the last couple of weeks? I have been agreeing with you almost non-stop, it is creeping me out.

Anyway, blaming this on AP is ridiculous. This is on the ****-bag that beat the kid.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read