Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2013   #141
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I understand starting Matt Schaub is counter-intuitive. I understand the success rate is as slim as Tj/Case taking us to the Super Bowl. But if it works, heck if he gets this team to play hard Sunday, it points to his leadership ability & good judgement.

I just think you troll with this stuff. It's not like "mean" or "negative" trolling. No anti-social element to it at all. It's just a kind of "all in good fun" trolling that I think you do mainly just for laughs. I really believe that man. I think you post this stuff because you like the response you get. That's the only thing I can think of that makes what you say about Schaub and the Texans make any sense.
Old 10-09-2013   #142
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I just think you troll with this stuff. It's not like "mean" or "negative" trolling. No anti-social element to it at all. It's just a kind of "all in good fun" trolling that I think you do mainly just for laughs. I really believe that man. I think you post this stuff because you like the response you get. That's the only thing I can think of that makes what you say about Schaub and the Texans make any sense.
I've tried not to be as mean to TK as I used to be...but I've always kind of seen him as Heisentroll. Peace to you TK. I mean you no harm.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #143
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub never showed up. I think the team tied him up when Kubiak and Dennison left the team alone during the presser.

Old 10-09-2013   #144
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 23251 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

schaub has the same voice as that cinemasins guy
Old 10-09-2013   #145
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Fries show up...Schaub at the podium

Old 10-09-2013   #146
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Schaub smiling more. I see a slight smile painted on his face like the little drummer boy. Can't notice the wires on the arms but the body language must have been upgraded after the team read the tweets.

Old 10-09-2013   #147
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Shaub has not shown an ability to stand up straight. Crooked smile also.

Old 10-09-2013   #148
Vinny
shiny happy fan

footage of Schaub getting his game face on before the presser

Old 10-09-2013   #149
Vinny
shiny happy fan

JJ Watt up...amazingly he sounds depressed. I actually wasn't expecting that.

Old 10-09-2013   #150
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 23251 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
JJ Watt up...amazingly he sounds depressed. I actually wasn't expecting that.
oh nooo

they broke JJ

Old 10-09-2013   #151
gwallaia

Rep Power: 68496 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub was in the fetal position behind the podium and popped up when it was his time to speak.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #152
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

What did Schaub actually say? Did he use "we" again?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #153
Sigma
All Pro

it really sounds like he is dying
Old 10-09-2013   #154
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Innegan, Sunday, Pick 6, Reliant, while covering Dre......there is a storm coming.
Imagine the rage 'Dre would take out on Innegan after that!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #155
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

So, was the purpose of the team meeting to issue antidepressants to the players?
Old 10-09-2013   #156
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wonder if the 93 Oilers looked that dejected after their slow start. What made them kick ass for the rest of the Regular season?
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #157
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Serious question thunderkyss, where do you buy the Kool-Aid you slurp up that allows you to have such wild-eyed optimism. I would like a taste, it would make life easier. Unfortunately, I have pesky things called REALITY and the TRUTH getting in the way. I will hang up and listen to your answer
What did he say that was so out there?

Basically he said if the team wins, Kubiak will look better for it. It's true, winning is the best deodorant.
Old 10-09-2013   #158
GoCoogs
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Wonder if the 93 Oilers looked that dejected after their slow start. What made them kick ass for the rest of the Regular season?
It's been awhile but if I recall correctly, when Buddy Ryan first installed his 46defense it took them awhile to learn it. But once they got it down they started wrecking shop.
GoCoogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #159
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCoogs View Post
It's been awhile but if I recall correctly, when Buddy Ryan first installed his 46defense it took them awhile to learn it. But once they got it down they started wrecking shop.
Buddy Ryan replaced Jim Eddy. The Oilers were dominating teams before the epic collapse to the Bills, but were still a good defensive team and a hell of an offensive team. I never saw this level of sad sack back then.

Old 10-09-2013   #160
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Buddy Ryan replaced Jim Eddy. The Oilers were dominating teams before the epic collapse to the Bills, but were still a good defensive team and a hell of an offensive team. I never saw this level of sad sack back then.
The collapse was 1992. 1993 was the loss to Joe Montanas chiefs. They started off 1-4 and ran off 11 straight. Babygate, Jeff alm suicide, the punch etc...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read