Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2013   #61
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

Just to be honest, I will share. On the ride home Sunday evening our little group joked that Schaub probably received a text from Jacoby to hang in there, at least some irate Oakland Southeast fans haven't paid him a home visit. Never in our wildest dreams that what we said would prove to be more than a joke.

Seriously, some fans and unfortunately they are the few that get the most publicity need to learn how to separate a game day experience from violent acts. As true of fans that most of us are, none could compare in talent to Schaub, even if he needs to be benched.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #62
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3726 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
I hope they put this idiot under the jail.
What law did the idiot break?
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #63
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
The dont be a DICK Law
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #64
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3726 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
The other day the chronicle had a house for sale on front webpage saying you could be neighbors with a Texan. It was 2 doors down from Schaub. It listed Schaub in the pictures. His house was listed on HCAD under his and Wife's name at that time. Tonight it's listed as CURRENT OWNER on HCAD.
Probably because linking it to schaub decreased the property value...
Old 10-09-2013   #65
waynegg
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD View Post
The dont be a DICK Law
Yeah, that's not a law.
Old 10-09-2013   #66
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Probably because linking it to schaub decreased the property value...
Sounds like a good time to "pick off" a great deal then.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #67
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Yes boo the team when they deserve it. This is the frigging NFL here. your mentality is the soft, mediocrity accepting Houston fan that I am happy to see is fading from the scene.

I draw the line on booing when it is college kids on down. Mack Brown's coaching deserves to be booed lustily.
Come to Aggieland and we'll hiss you out of town instead

It's always funny to see the upperclassmen yelling at the freshmen when they boo in the stands.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #68
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 6350 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
There is nothing un-classy about booing. It is a valid and accepted part of fan behavior. I think this fan crossed the line by going to Schaub's house but I have to admit I am happy to see Texans fans showing more aggression and being more vocal in voicing their displeasure.

For FAR too long, Houston fans and more importantly media have been far too accomodating and accepting of mediocrity. Teams and players in Houston have gotten away with crap that fans and media in Philly, NYC, Boston and Chicago would NEVER accept.
All of those fanbases are full of dicks. Screw them. Why emulate jerks? It has no bearing on organizations. At all.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #69
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow! This is just too much. Yeah, Matt is playing like XXXX and I don't like it but ultimately Matt is a starting QB because team put him there. Nothing is going to gain from harassing Matt. Some fan
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #70
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 6350 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you come over to somebody's house to ***** at them, you deserve an ass kicking.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #71
waynegg
Veteran

No doubt about that, but the geniuses seeking criminal charges on some douche for saying his piece was absurd. Speech is one freedom I'm pretty sure we still have (but I admittedly need to check to make sure...)
Old 10-09-2013   #72
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No doubt about that, but the geniuses seeking criminal charges on some douche for saying his piece was absurd. Speech is one freedom I'm pretty sure we still have (but I admittedly need to check to make sure...)
Freedom of speech was never an absolute "I can say, anything, anywhere, to anybody, at anytime" concept. since you don't understand that a human's privacy is not a simple "freedom of speech" violation, is okay that I publish your work and home addresses so other posters can yell at you and place pictures of your family to publicly post for not understanding that 'freedom of speech" was largely a concept of the government not making criminals out people who disagrred with the actions of government?
Old 10-09-2013   #73
waynegg
Veteran

It says ...Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech.

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
There's no room for misinterpretation (though our politicians seem to think there is) and implicitly says you can SAY what you want without fear of the government saying you can't. It doesn't limit it to speaking about this or that. It very simply says what it says. But, I digress. If you want to snap shots of me while in public and ridicule me...go for it.
Old 10-09-2013   #74
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It says ...Congress shall enact no law...abridging the freedom of speech.

There's no room for misinterpretation (though our politicians seem to think there is) and implicitly says you can SAY what you want without fear of the government saying you can't. It doesn't limit it to speaking about this or that. It very simply says what it says. But, I digress. If you want to snap shots of me while in public and ridicule me...go for it.
Well, there is a limit, according to the Supreme Court. Imminent lawless action standard, and before that the famous "yelling fire in a crowded theatre" clear and present danger standard.

But I don't think that applies to this situation, anyway. If anything, depending on what happened, Schaub could sue for assault, since as a tort it doesn't require actual physical contact.

Really at the end of the day it's just dicks being dicks. Grounds for civil cases, sure, but not criminal, so I agree with you there.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #75
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

awwwww man this is the darkest days for ol Matty and some of the darkest days for the Texans

but u know what cures dem BLues W's
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #76
waynegg
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Really at the end of the day it's just dicks being dicks. Grounds for civil cases, sure, but not criminal, so I agree with you there.
With the way he's playing though, schaub would have to get it into district court and moved out of state to have a hope for a verdict in his favor
Old 10-09-2013   #77
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
He tried to Zimmerman one of them...but his bullets went back the other way.
He had a revolver with "6" shots.

Maybe they got picked ...
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #78
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
but Schaub already said he does not play for fans
Of course not, they only pay his inflated salary ...
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #79
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Fans want players to keep their aggressions only on the field...........expectations for fans should be the same. Unbelievably embarrassing to our good fans and to this city, which is already dealing with enough embarrassment as it is.
This.
Old 10-09-2013   #80
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15351 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate Schaub as a player, but this is absurb. The nut who showed up deserves a proper ass beating.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read