Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-08-2013   #41
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Why is it every time I read something you write, in my head I hear it in a Bob or Doug McKenzie voice, with an "Eh" at the end?????
They're much funnier hosers than me eh.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #42
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Crossing the line is an understatement at this point. I hope they find the scum bag who did it and his ass gets banned from every game and some jail time. I would've pulled out my 12-Gauge and threatened a dude or two in fear of my family's security.
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #43
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Eli Manning is a two-time Super Bowl champion with his ticket punched to the Hall of Fame in Canton. I'm sure he can suck for the rest of his career and still be deemed an amazing career. Not so much on stats but winning two championships, against Tom Brady and the Patriots no less, that's all people will remember.
That is total horsesh!t! The fans in NY want both Manning and Coughlin rode out on a rail. They don't give two sh!ts about the 2 Super Bowls. That's in the past. They are now 0-5, and right now, that's all they care about.

Oh and uh . . . Edit: Fans are flucking morons.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #44
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
That is total horsesh!t! The fans in NY want both Manning and Coughlin rode out on a rail. They don't give two sh!ts about the 2 Super Bowls. That's in the past. They are now 0-5, and right now, that's all they care about.
I am very close buddies with two diehard G-men fans and neither is on either guy. That second SB cemented their love of both men. They could go 0-16 and they'd likely take it in stride. Lot easier to do that with those 2 recent rings.

Old 10-08-2013   #45
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
We've had worse happen before unfortunately. I remember there were some drunken and angry Houston fans dumping beer on David Carr's wife and verbally abusing her at a game. Also Dunta Robinson was robbed at gun point at his house but that wasn't based on his play I don't think.

It's starting to get to that point with Matt Schaub. Those same idiot fans are going to run him out of town with malicious hate. They make the rest of us great fans look bad. Schaub is a classy man just like Carr was. It pains me to see such awesome men and their families being treated like this.

I want a change at quarterback but I would love to see Schaub put all of this mess behind him and have a great game on Sunday. He's going to start and we have to support him.
Poor Matt Schaub. I feel so sorry for him. He has $62 million in the bank and will be an albatross for us the next 2 years. Cry me a ****ing river. Some drunk mouthed off big frigging deal. Not a news story IMO. Again, it seems like a plant of a story. Who is the source? Fred Davis of 610 the home of the Texans.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #46
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I was going to make light of this and say that they should have went to Kubiak's home instead.

However, in all seriousness this is messed up. Sure, on a message board we say things, imply things, joke about things, bash players and at times even interact with others in a way we would never do in person or real life (how many times have you met a message board jerk to find they were really decent people in real life?)

My point being, to really do this is in real life is beyond insane. To literally go to the man's home is a beyond obsessive. We all love sports here however to take it that far means you have greater issues than your favorite team's QB throwing pick 6's every week.

BTW, I lived in Philly even longer TF. While I witnessed a lot of fan on fan violence I never recall hearing about Eagles fans actually going to a player's home in this way.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #47
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I was going to make light of this and say that they should have went to Kubiak's home instead.

However, in all seriousness this is messed up. Sure, on a message board we say things, imply things, joke about things, bash players and at times even interact with others in a way we would never do in person or real life (how many times have you met a message board jerk to find they were really decent people in real life?)

My point being, to really do this is in real life is beyond insane. To literally go to the man's home is a beyond obsessive. We all love sports here however to take it that far means you have greater issues than your favorite team's QB throwing pick 6's every week.

BTW, I lived in Philly even longer TF. While I witnessed a lot of fan on fan violence I never recall hearing about Eagles fans actually going to a player's home in this way.
No, but Mitch Williams sure had it rough.

Old 10-08-2013   #48
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Not even remotely funny...
I chuckled. Lighten up Francis.
Old 10-08-2013   #49
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not sure how anyone could think this was made up. The cops were called. Either HPD was in on it or Schaub, the Texans, and the NFL all decided to waste city resources on a prank call.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #50
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post

My freshman year was 1993 the year the Phillies played the Jays in the World Series. Mitch Williams who coughed up the walk-off homer to Joe Carter to hand them the Series had numerous death threats and I think had some **** burned in his yard if I remember correctly.

Personally, I love the passion and intensity of Philly fan. I could relate to them since their teams like Houston's haven't been historically great. The movie Silver Linings Playbook captured the passion they have for their Iggles.
Old 10-08-2013   #51
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
He tried to Zimmerman one of them...but his bullets went back the other way.
Weak.no class
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #52
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Sad to say that some people are so poorly educated that they're a detriment to society.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #53
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Poor Matt Schaub. I feel so sorry for him. He has $62 million in the bank and will be an albatross for us the next 2 years. Cry me a ****ing river. Some drunk mouthed off big frigging deal. Not a news story IMO. Again, it seems like a plant of a story. Who is the source? Fred Davis of 610 the home of the Texans.
Yeah, so you'd take it lightly if some jackass showed up to your private residence "mouthing off" about your performance at your job in front of your fam?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #54
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
I chuckled. Lighten up Francis.
Nah, bruh.
Old 10-08-2013   #55
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
Not only is Kubiak killing our season he is literally going to get Schaub killed.

In all seriousness I am going to boo as loud as possible because I want him out as qb but sports are just entertainment and nobody should ever do this crap
Real Fans dont, Boooooo there team...Sure be upset ,mad,and any of the above.but dont be a 12year old and BOOOOOO. REALLY?
Old 10-08-2013   #56
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93630 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't fans burn Jacoby Jones's jersey in his front yard after the Ravens playoff game?
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #57
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Yeah, so you'd take it lightly if some jackass showed up to your private residence "mouthing off" about your performance at your job in front of your fam?
Pay me $62 million and coddle me continually and hold me to no accountability and I will sit in the front yard to listen to your mouthing off and will even make you a batch of lemonade every night.
Old 10-08-2013   #58
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD View Post
Real Fans dont, Boooooo there team...Sure be upset ,mad,and any of the above.but dont be a 12year old and BOOOOOO. REALLY?
Yes boo the team when they deserve it. This is the frigging NFL here. your mentality is the soft, mediocrity accepting Houston fan that I am happy to see is fading from the scene.

I draw the line on booing when it is college kids on down. Mack Brown's coaching deserves to be booed lustily.
Old 10-08-2013   #59
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Quote:
Put Crack pipe down and step away
Old 10-09-2013   #60
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Every group of people has its nutjobs. And sometimes those nutjobs make a reputation for your city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay_Me_Rick View Post
This is pathetic. Probably some idiot fan from this crappy forum.
Yet you just spent energy to post here.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read