Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-08-2013   #41
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boycott?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
You have fixed the whole celibacy thing, yes? Don't start again!!

*Disclaimer*
I hope this is the same Joker
Lol wrong one
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #42
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 106609 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
You should do that ...
I'm not the one with a ridiculous idea. You think because you buy merchandise or attend games that you have a say in anything? There's a 1000 people that will buy your seats up and happily pick up merchandise.

Don't like it? LEAVE.
No on is forcing you to watch. LEAVE.

Instead we get to endure a dumb thread like this. Hell I'm boycotting reading anything you post. That's my stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #43
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
At the game... "...and now... introducing YOUR Texans offense....."

#23.... Arian.... FOSTERRRRRRRRRR (crowd yells)
#10.... DeAndre.... HOOOOPKIIIIIINNNNNSSS (crowd yells)
#80.... Aaaaaandre...... JOHHHHNNNNNSOONNNNNNN (crowd yells)
#8.... Maaaaattt....... (booing and batteries thrown)

Fixed it for ya

Surely if Schaub is starting they introduce the defense over the PA and not the offense right?

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #44
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey if anyone is giving up their tickets due to boycotting please PM me. I'll gladly take it off your hands and boo Matt Schaub in person!
Old 10-08-2013   #45
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Hey if anyone is giving up their tickets due to boycotting please PM me. I'll gladly take it off your hands and boo Matt Schaub in person!
Same here!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #46
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

The way I have shown my displeasure with the Texans in the past and the way I have continued to voice my opinion is through LOUD, VIGOROUS BOOING and invective hurled against Kubiak and Schaub (usually calling for their dismissal). I am smart and classy enough not to resort to cursing. No way will I get tossed from the stadium for inappropriate fan behavior. I am in the field box level behind the Texans bench, I know for a fact they can hear me.

The gentleman who burned the Matt Schaub jersey on YouTube had a lot of style and panache in expressing his anger. I will be bringing my Schaub jersey along with lighter fluid and a lighter. I would love to see a huge stack of Schaub jerseys burned in the Blue Lot of Reliant Stadium. If its just my jersey in flames, so be it, I don't need that loser's jersey defiling my closet any longer. BURN BABY BURN!!!
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #47
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

This is one of the beautiful things about sports as a business. When the team loses, people stop showing up. Campaigning for a boycott isn't necessary; it's baked into the model.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #48
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
The way I have shown my displeasure with the Texans in the past and the way I have continued to voice my opinion is through LOUD, VIGOROUS BOOING and invective hurled against Kubiak and Schaub (usually calling for their dismissal). I am smart and classy enough not to resort to cursing. No way will I get tossed from the stadium for inappropriate fan behavior. I am in the field box level behind the Texans bench, I know for a fact they can hear me.

The gentleman who burned the Matt Schaub jersey on YouTube had a lot of style and panache in expressing his anger. I will be bringing my Schaub jersey along with lighter fluid and a lighter. I would love to see a huge stack of Schaub jerseys burned in the Blue Lot of Reliant Stadium. If its just my jersey in flames, so be it, I don't need that loser's jersey defiling my closet any longer. BURN BABY BURN!!!
Your parents must have beat you as a kid. Man I hope you work for Best Trash or Taco bell ,because you stink as a Fan ...because your post are about as bad ,as the Fan that went to his house.

Last edited by LEATHERHEAD; 10-09-2013 at 12:29 AM. Reason: spelling
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #49
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you throw Snowballs at Santa in Philly?
Old 10-09-2013   #50
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD View Post
Your parents must have beat you as a kid. Man I hope you work for Best Trash or Taco bell ,because you stink as a Fan ...because your post are about as bad ,as the Fan that went to his house.
you are soft and accept mediocrity. I am a well adjusted professional. How about you.
Old 10-09-2013   #51
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Quote:
you are soft and accept mediocrity. I am a well adjusted professional. How about you.
Well why dont ya just Go down to Reliant, and be a walk on free agent,and take his spot.?.Thats what I thought!!!So sit back in your lazyboy,and keep calling it Coach.
Old 10-09-2013   #52
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD View Post
Well why dont ya just Go down to Reliant, and be a walk on free agent,and take his spot.?.Thats what I thought!!!So sit back in your lazyboy,and keep calling it Coach.
you really are a mental midget aren't you. I have been around here for almost a decade. Go get your shine box and piss off.
Old 10-09-2013   #53
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If by well adjusted you mean only comes on the MB to throw a hissy fit whenever your Pampers are full then yes you are a professional at that.

Quote:
you really are a mental midget aren't you. I have been around here for almost a decade. Go get your shine box and piss off.
Yes you have been pulling this act for almost a decade. Unfortunately you didn't have the cojones to follow through on your oath to never be a fan of the Texans again if they didn't draft Reggie Bush.
Old 10-09-2013   #54
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If by well adjusted you mean only comes on the MB to throw a hissy fit whenever your Pampers are full then yes you are a professional at that.

Yes you have been pulling this act for almost a decade. Unfortunately you didn't have the cojones to follow through on your oath to never be a fan of the Texans again if they didn't draft Reggie Bush.
wrong. I was a VY guy and still am. I still wish we drafted him. Things would have turned out better for all parties IMO.
Old 10-09-2013   #55
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 1365 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected

/fair weather thread

:cow::texflag::koolaid::splits::trophy::texan:
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #56
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Hell I'm boycotting reading anything you post. That's my stand.
That makes me ... happy, happy, happy.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #57
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I don't see a boycott as a way to fix this, besides McNair is more astute than you may be giving him credit for.
Dont want to do anything traumatic.....
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If McNair listened to fans, we'd be griping right now about how far the VY pick set this franchise back.

Do you listen to sports talk radio? You really want those callers to have an influence on the roster and game plans?? Most of them are complete dolts.

No thank you. I'll take my chances with the pros.
MSR.

This is like what I was saying in another thread. We can throw out all kinds of shouldas & couldas..... we'll complain if they did what we wanted & we'd complain if they didn't.

& in this situation, we don't know. They may very well plan on giving Matt one last shot. It might be an INT that will get him pulled, or it might be not throwing a deep route that was wide open. But if we were to do this boycott thing..... that might change their plan & Matt will be the QB for the rest of the season & McNair decides to extend Kubiak's contract again.
Old 10-09-2013   #59
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I've spent thousands of dollars on the NFL in my lifetime. I don't tend to whine when things don't go my way....not my style.
It's like buying Super Bowl tickets, but boycotting because the Cowboys didn't make it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read