Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-08-2013   #1261
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Young QB jealousy, we need a stud QB prospect this year.

How do we continue a conversation on this without it being another Schaub thread?

And Schaub has never deflected ownership of his mistakes.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1262
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 4153 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
How do we continue a conversation on this without it being another Schaub thread?

REALLY??? He kept using "we" this or that. he never said "I screwed up" or "I need to play better". If he starts on Sunday, I will be in my seat at Reliant BOOING his ass all game long. In fact, I want to bring my Schaub jersey and torch it in the parking lot.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1263
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I admit, I am jealous watching team after team with young, talented, mobile QBs. Geno Smith tonight look great. He took OWNERSHIP of his mistakes last week (pathetic Schaub can learn). I want a shiny, young QB prospect. We have a dinosaur of a QB with an antiquated offense.
This will almost automatically put a team, in it's prime, into rebuilding mode. More shiny, young QB prospect's end up cratering than succeeding. I'm much more concerned with seeing what we have behind Schaub now than gambling on a draft prospect.

If Kubiak sticks with Schaub, I can very easily see McNair firing him and then we get to that rebuilding mode again. What are the chances of the Texans having the players that fit the new regime's schemes? Actually, I can see Wade Phillips getting the shot as HC, so there might be hope. Especially if he could get Kyle Shannahan back. Our O kicked ass with him as OC. Not likely, but it could happen.

I wonder what the chances of resigning Watt are if the Texans stay the course they are on now. He could sign with any team in the league and get the pay day he deserves. I doubt he'll give Houston much thought if they keep running the same loser out week after week because the HC is a stubborn fuktard.
Old 10-08-2013   #1264
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
REALLY??? He kept using "we" this or that. he never said "I screwed up" or "I need to play better". If he starts on Sunday, I will be in my seat at Reliant BOOING his ass all game long. In fact, I want to bring my Schaub jersey and torch it in the parking lot.
At least you're taking the rational approach.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1265
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 298503 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Well, he does seem to be challenged in the use of pronouns.
Old 10-08-2013   #1266
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I heard those interviews today and I raged afterwards. There is no "we" here. Its YOU and your father. Nutless and noodle arm.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1267
Yesterday
Veteran

Rep Power: 3740 Yesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Not sure if this has been posted, but this stat explains everything:

INTs Reducing Win Probability By 20+ Pct.
QB INTs Att. Pct.
Matt Schaub 14 2,585 0.54
Mark Sanchez 9 1,867 0.48
Carson Palmer 9 2,254 0.40
Tony Romo 9 2,571 0.35
Philip Rivers 9 2,805 0.32
Drew Brees 9 3,335 0.27
Chad Henne 8 1,468 0.54
Kyle Orton 8 1,766 0.32
Jay Cutler 8 2,532 0.32
Eli Manning 8 2,855 0.28
Stats cover 2008 to present

That's since '08. Game manager? Not even. If the guy hardly ever threw an INT, I could potential overlook his league-worst arm strength, league-worst mobility, and league-worst pocket presence. But he is literally losing games for us. Doesn't elevate his game for prime-time contests or playoffs. Makes mistakes at critical moments. LOSER.

After watching Geno Smith last night, I'd much rather have him...and that's saying something...
Yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1268
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
Not sure if this has been posted, but this stat explains everything:

INTs Reducing Win Probability By 20+ Pct.
QB INTs Att. Pct.
Matt Schaub 14 2,585 0.54
Mark Sanchez 9 1,867 0.48
Carson Palmer 9 2,254 0.40
Tony Romo 9 2,571 0.35
Philip Rivers 9 2,805 0.32
Drew Brees 9 3,335 0.27
Chad Henne 8 1,468 0.54
Kyle Orton 8 1,766 0.32
Jay Cutler 8 2,532 0.32
Eli Manning 8 2,855 0.28
Stats cover 2008 to present

That's since '08. Game manager? Not even. If the guy hardly ever threw an INT, I could potential overlook his league-worst arm strength, league-worst mobility, and league-worst pocket presence. But he is literally losing games for us. Doesn't elevate his game for prime-time contests or playoffs. Makes mistakes at critical moments. LOSER.

After watching Geno Smith last night, I'd much rather have him...and that's saying something...
list is invalidated simply b/c you've got 2 guys on there who've won 3 total SB's...1 of those guys won a SB since 2008...Another thing is i think we'd all like to have at least 3 of the guys on that list over Schaub....some might even take 4 at this point.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1269
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do you think this is the root cause of his decline? It would make sense if the timeframe began after the Detroit game last season, where he was getting beat up by Suh and had to play into overtime. That's when the losing streak started.
Yes. When an athlete (in this case a QB) loses his mechanics, especially with a foot problem of any sort, it changes not only how he plays, but how he THINKS. His play options and variety of plays carried out are distinctly narrowed, and the resulting patterns become increasingly set and more and more evident until in time they no longer go unnoticed. Just the opposite......they become extremely predictable to most observers. But because the underlying limitations don’t allow for the opening of any new doors, SELF-CONFIDENCE (no matter what you may hear) is quickly eroded bringing with it its own limitations. And so begins a vicious cycle leading to a uncontrollable downward spiral.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1270
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Yes. When an athlete (in this case a QB) loses his mechanics, especially with a foot problem of any sort, it changes not only how he plays, but how he THINKS. His play options and variety of plays carried out are distinctly narrowed, and the resulting patterns become increasingly set and more and more evident until in time they no longer go unnoticed. Just the opposite......they become extremely predictable to most observers. But because the underlying limitations don’t allow for the opening of any new doors, SELF-CONFIDENCE (no matter what you may hear) is quickly eroded bringing with it its own limitations. And so begins a vicious cycle leading to a uncontrollable downward spiral.
You can also point out that Schaub has been pretty bad since he got kicked in the balls on national tv last thanksgiving and the stats would justify it just as much. So I guess, don't get kicked in the balls on Thanksgiving.

EDIT: STAAAAAAAATS:

Prior to kick: 10 games, 6 over 100 QBR, 2 under 60% completion %
Post kick: 12 games, 2 over 100 QBR, 4 under 60% completion %.
Schaub played perfectly fine for like the first 7 or 8 weeks of football last year, why no talk about this injury then (because it didn't fit the story)?

EDIT2: Who's to say that Schaub's problem isn't something like this:

DOWN!
SET!
please don't kick me in the balls
HUT HUT!
please don't kick me in the balls PLEASE DON'T KICK ME IN THE BALLS HERE YOU CAN HAVE IT FINE WHATEVER
Old 10-08-2013   #1271
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You can also point out that Schaub has been pretty bad since he got kicked in the balls on national tv last thanksgiving and the stats would justify it just as much. So I guess, don't get kicked in the balls on Thanksgiving.

EDIT: STAAAAAAAATS:

Prior to kick: 10 games, 6 over 100 QBR, 2 under 60% completion %
Post kick: 12 games, 2 over 100 QBR, 4 under 60% completion %.
Schaub played perfectly fine for like the first 7 or 8 weeks of football last year, why no talk about this injury then (because it didn't fit the story)?

EDIT2: Who's to say that Schaub's problem isn't something like this:

DOWN!
SET!
HUT HUT!
please don't kick me in the balls PLEASE DON'T KICK ME IN THE BALLS HERE YOU CAN HAVE IT FINE WHATEVER
I appreciate the sarcasm very much. I guess you didn't pay much attention to the fact that a Lisfranc is a "wear down" injury. But feel free to keep on busting balls. Mine are pretty strong. They can take it.
Old 10-08-2013   #1272
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1273
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Lisfranc is causing Schaub problems. C-N-D predicted this BEFORE BoB/Rick/Gary signed Matt to the extention.

Schaub is reminding me of a less talented Marino at the end of his career, after Marino tore his achilles tendon. Marino was a sitting duck and lost his once great arm strength. He couldn't throw the ball 50 yds the last yr of his career.

Marino's mind told him he could still fit the ball into tight spaces. But because of his injury to the achilles his body wouldn't let him fit the ball in consistently. This led to turnovers and drove Jimmy Johnson crazy. Feet/Achilles problems are death knells to a QB's career. The feet provide the base/balance for a QB's accuracy. Without it a QB is screwed. (Schaub)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1274
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Lisfranc is causing Schaub problems. C-N-D predicted this BEFORE BoB/Rick/Gary signed Matt to the extention.

Schaub is reminding me of a less talented Marino at the end of his career, after Marino tore his achilles tendon. Marino was a sitting duck and lost his once great arm strength. He couldn't throw the ball 50 yds the last yr of his career.

Marino's mind told him he could still fit the ball into tight spaces. But because of his injury to the achilles his body wouldn't let him fit the ball in consistently. This led to turnovers and drove Jimmy Johnson crazy. Feet/Achilles problems are death knells to a QB's career. The feet provide the base/balance for a QB's accuracy. Without it a QB is screwed. (Schaub)
Posted this in another thread but it probably belongs here ---

I rewatched the 49ers game last night along with some of last seasons early games when the team & Schaub were rolling.

The biggest difference between now and then is .... Velocity. That's why those plays that were once the bread and butter of this offense are failing. Schaub lacks the velocity to make even those simple throws.

What physically separates the good players from the mediocre and bad in this league is a very small margin - the difference I see in Schaub isn't very small but significant.

I truly believe that the combination of injuries Schaub has incurred over the course of his career is the biggest reason behind his poor play. Most notably the lisfranc which has severely affected his ability to plant / drive.

Schaub never had a big arm to begin with , now he's lost a significant amount of velocity and having his worst season to date. Go back and look for yourselves , the loss of velocity is pretty startling IMO ....

The bad news ? This season that started with such high expectations is likely going to end in disappointment ....

The good news ?! We'll finally see the Texans use their first significant draft choice on a QB since HWWNBM & if they get it right in a QB rich draft .... we should be set for the next decade at the position. This is a really rich draft for QB talent with up to ten taken in the first two rounds pending underclassmen declaring.

All of the following grade out somewhere between the 1's - 3rd rounds (depending upon who you listen to) *X* are underclassmen.

*Teddy Bridgewater*
*Marcus Mariota*
*Brett Hundley*
Tajh Boyd
*Johnny Manziel*
Zach Mettenberger
Derek Carr
Aaron Murray
Stephen Morris
A.J. McCarron
David Fales

The first five are projected at this time to be first round picks.

(Give me Boyd , Murray or Manziel in that order - pending this is the offense they run - We wont have a shot at Teddy Bridgewater who's the likely #1 overall)

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1275
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 45905 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Except for the foot structure affected being ligament (and arthritic bone) rather than tendon, resulting discomfort and stiffness leading to abnormal mechanics is the progression that would be expected........improved to some extent with rest.........and easily aggravated with return to traumatic activity.
What does his foot injury have to do with his recently surplus of ints? Those picks he threw are vision related. At this point he clearly can't distinguish corners squatting his route. He can't distinguish a clean pocket from a collapsing pocket. He don't have the patient to let deep routes developed.

On the contrary I have never seen Schaub in better physical shape as I have now. He looks quicker and more agile than ever before(that's saying a lot, I know). There were times in the pocket I thought for sure he'll get sack but spun away from it instead which I never saw from him. If his injury is still lingering there would have been a slight grimace in his face while walking around on the field. There would have been a little hobble here and there just by casually walking about. That's something you can't hide or fake. I know people with lisfranc injuries and that's what I see from them. I seen none of that signs from Schaub.

Right now Schaub is shell-shocked. He's 32 years old and the book is out on him. And the rest of the league are grabbing the prints while it's still hot off the press.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1276
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
What does his foot injury have to do with his recently surplus of ints?

Velocity - if he has the velocity he's had over the rest of his time as a Texan , those likely aren't INT's ..... Now he lacks the ability to plant and loses velocity , those same passes are now INT's.

Cause & effect.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1277
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
What does his foot injury have to do with his recently surplus of ints? Those picks he threw are vision related. At this point he clearly can't distinguish corners squatting his route. He can't distinguish a clean pocket from a collapsing pocket. He don't have the patient to let deep routes developed.
The first part of fixing anything is correctly identifying the problem. The first INT, intended for Andre, the DB was not squatting on that route, he was covering another receiver on a "parallel" route. When Hopkins made his break, the corner looked for the ball. Saw it was going to Andre & jumped his route.

The second Int, also intended for Andre, the DB was giving Andre a generous cushion. He kept Andre & the QB in front of him. When Matt threw the ball, he jumped the route.

When the big guy plucked the ball out of the air, he wasn't squatting on a route, he was reading the QB.

Matt's delivery from decision to throw just took too long. I don't know if that's always been the case, but Sunday it looked like he was being doubly sure he was seeing what he wanted to see.

I don't think Schaub has lost confidence in himself, maybe he lost confidence in his teammates. His OL, his receivers. Both balls thrown to Andre should have been thrown sooner. The one to Graham... inexplicable.

The jumpball he threw to DeAndre was a little too far, DeAndre had to get a little advantage. The jumpball he threw to Andre, way too far.
Old 10-08-2013   #1278
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:

On the contrary I have never seen Schaub in better physical shape as I have now. He looks quicker and more agile than ever before(that's saying a lot, I know). There were times in the pocket I thought for sure he'll get sack but spun away from it instead which I never saw from him. If his injury is still lingering there would have been a slight grimace in his face while walking around on the field. There would have been a little hobble here and there just by casually walking about. That's something you can't hide or fake. I know people with lisfranc injuries and that's what I see from them. I seen none of that signs from Schaub.

Right now Schaub is shell-shocked. He's 32 years old and the book is out on him. And the rest of the league are grabbing the prints while it's still hot off the press.

You, as others, are definitely entitled to your opinion. If you followed my posts over the past 2 years, you might not be trying to invalidate the Lisfranc as a major factor in his decline. But I certainly can't argue with someone who "knows" people with Lisfranc injuries.....and you know that all the different types of Lisfrancs present the same challenges for everyone. I'll have to go back to the countless patients I been involved with in the care of this injury, and tell them to learn to limp so they can prove that their Lisfranc is responsible for their subsequent functional limitations and athletic deficiencies.

BTW, Corrosion evidently does get it.
Old 10-08-2013   #1279
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 16278 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
The entire city hates him and want him replaced, fans were burning his jersey, the media is ripping him, and he set the record for pick 6s and you dont think he has lost confidence?

have you seen his body language?

its all bad and it shows the look of a defeated man who has zero confidence in himself.

You really need to stop pretending you're not a fan of his. Its just shameless right now.
I have to agree. His body language was/is awful. He hangs his head down coming back to the sideline. Can anyone say he acts like a winner with a straight face?

Schaub has cracked. It's all downhill from here. I SEVERELY doubt we make the playoffs.

You can quote me on that, bia.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #1280
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
my voice is being silenced right now as i cant see my posts if i log out. i can only see them if im logged in if not, they disappear from the threads.
stick to football and stop whining so much about the forum and you will be fine...if not, I'll cut this place down to football talk as I see it. No more subtle hints from me.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read