Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2013   #17
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 74627 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Kubiak's speech

Kubiak: I can't take this crap anymore. These plays worked so well 20 years when John was QB and I was a benchwarmer who never saw the field. I just don't see what's wrong. I think our defense is scaring our offense. They see Watt bleeding and Cush screaming and they get rattled. I sure miss Denver. You know marijuana is legal there now? Man I wish I was still in a Denver. It gets really cold in Denver, not all hit and humid like here in Houston. You guys remember when I was a starting QB at St. Pius? Man I was good back then. I think we can all pull together this week at practice and fix these problems. I've got to call a better game, but man Wade needs to get that defense to step up. And on special teams Coach Joe is such a trooper, I mean he has stayed here so long with us when he could have easily given up. He coaches those guys so well but they just can't make plays. I think maybe this week we need to have a coaches only meeting, maybe get everyone fired up. Cuz, you know, it's on me to call the right plays, because I don't let my offensive coordinator call plays. But if I don't start calling the right plays I may have to fire him to wake everyone up around here.... Thats all for tonight, gotta long flight home and can't wait to see all those fans out on Kirby waiting to welcome us home....
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read