Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2013   #1001
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

I'm not sure Kubiak's thinking. He takes out AJ, but leaves Foster and Duane Brown?
A lot of our backups need more reps.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1002
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
has schaub ever got the defense to jump offside? lol
not that i can recall.

time in, time out.. he does: 2-80.... 2-80..... HUT
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1003
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132643 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

The only reason that Fosters still in there was to get 100 yds.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1004
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1005
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2292 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Take it easy, Francis. You don't know the man. Ease off the personal insults.
I do know the man. He is a stubborn, arrogant man that doesn't not make adjustments, sticks with horrible assistants that needed to be fired years ago (Mariano and the garbage DCs he had before Wade). He would rather let the ship sink than accept when he is dead wrong like he is with Schaub. I have no respect for him at all. He is absolute garbage.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1006
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 158250 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

LOL, Collinsworth just said the game was won by Vic Fangio and the 49ers defense. I beg to differ. This game was won by Matt Schaub.
Old 10-06-2013   #1007
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Yates will probably look better with a full week of practice with the first team. Still he's got a lot more zip on the ball that Schaub.
It really doesn't matter. Schaub has been who he's been for some time now. If we think Kubiak can get Schaub to the Super Bowl.. no reason to believe he can't get Yates or Keenum to the Super Bowl, as long as they don't do anything stupid.

It's hard to see Matt refraining from being stuped right now. I don't know why he's playing so badly, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Now if Yates goes out there & do stuped crap, then he does stuped crap & we're not going anywhere.

So I'm not saying we're going to the Super Bowl with Yates. Or Keenum.

Chances are we're going to St Louis with Matt. We're going to win, I doubt Matt will look good while we do it.

We're going to beat KC. The Defense is going to pitch a shut out. Schaub won't look any better.

Basically, our play off hopes will look mathematically possible, then we're going to stumble in December.

Kubiak needs to get past his belief that Schaub can get back, he needs to go forward with either Keenum or Yates, I really don't care which. whoever he thinks gives us the best shot & start getting him & the team ready for December & hopefully January.
Old 10-06-2013   #1008
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 158250 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I have no respect for him at all. He is absolute garbage.
Take it up with him in person and leave the personal insults off this board then.
Old 10-06-2013   #1009
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I do know the man. He is a stubborn, arrogant man that doesn't not make adjustments, sticks with horrible assistants that needed to be fired years ago (Mariano and the garbage DCs he had before Wade). He would rather let the ship sink than accept when he is dead wrong like he is with Schaub. I have no respect for him at all. He is absolute garbage.
Gary Kubiak is actually an exceptional human being.

My father knows him quite well and he always tells me how good of a guy he is. My dad does not give compliments when unwarranted either.
Old 10-06-2013   #1010
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Take it up with him in person and leave the personal insults off this board then.
Oh come on.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1011
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 6629 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected

so pissed. we should have had the 3 points that bullock missed.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1012
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

HAHAAH as fans that support and spend money on a team, we deserve to have a product that is acceptable, and if it is not we have the right to criticize the product
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1013
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL, Collinsworth just said the game was won by Vic Fangio and the 49ers defense. I beg to differ. This game was won by Matt Schaub.
Lol....Yeah.

Maybe he was trying to get off Schaub's back a little bit. Collinsworth is the first announcer that I'm aware of that even did enough homework to know Schaub is the problem.
Old 10-06-2013   #1014
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 62838 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I honestly don't know what to say. Im just speechless
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1015
OrdinaryAvgGuy
Rookie

Rep Power: 47 OrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I understand you do not care for him as a coach or personnel manager, but that is pretty awful. You should work on separating personal from professional evaluations.
OrdinaryAvgGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1016
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 112052 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I honestly don't know what to say. Im just speechless
Perhaps it's in the foreshadowing. My 10yo daughter was singing along with the National Anthem. The camera panned over to Kubiak and she asked me why that guy looked so confused.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1017
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
so pissed. we should have had the 3 points that bullock missed.
"I'm not as worried about or QB problem rather than our kicker problem."

~G Kubiak

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1018
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
HAHAAH as fans that support and spend money on a team, we deserve to have a product that is acceptable, and if it is not we have the right to criticize the product
I agree, but labeling Kubiak a bad person could not be further from the truth.

A bad head coach... That's a different story.
Old 10-06-2013   #1019
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Perhaps it's in the foreshadowing. My 10yo daughter was singing along with the National Anthem. The camera panned over to Kubiak and she asked me why that guy looked so confused.
Help me out, there, Vin. How DOES one re-word the phase "head up his ass" to a 10-year-old anyway?
Old 10-06-2013   #1020
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 1365 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Lol....Yeah.

Maybe he was trying to get off Schaub's back a little bit. Collinsworth is the first announcer that I'm aware of that even did enough homework to know Schaub is the problem.
Sure it's not that Collinsworth would be very happy to see the Texans keep playing like this?
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read