Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-06-2013   #81
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dear football Gods....Week 5 Let's Predict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
The line has moved down to -5/-6 with most of the money on the Texans. Have to keep an eye a hour or two before game time
Yeah, I think most people see the game as low scoring with two offenses that will try to limit their mistakes. The team that achieves that will likely come away with the win.

Which is why I like the Niners.
Old 10-06-2013   #82
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
Link?
Watch the NFL channel. That game has been all over that channel all week.

Here's one

I'll see if I can find some others.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #83
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This is typical of a Houston fan.

They score 4 ppg more than we do..... that's not "a lot" better than we are. We're throwing the ball much better than they are (9th in the league vs 24th). We've thrown 8 TDs, they've thrown 5 over 4 games. That's "a lot" or could be.

They're #4 running the ball, we're #7 (4.9 ypc to 4.7). Six rushing TDs vs 1...... they're a lot better there, I'll give them that.

If only they had a QB that could throw it in the end zone.
So anyone want to talk about how good our offense is now?

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #84
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I'll sacrifice a rabbit ... for a W.

My rabbit lives!!!

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read