Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-06-2013   #1101
HouTx11
Veteran

Rep Power: 14806 HouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We need to sit Schaub

Another INT
HouTx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1102
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

It's time to make a quarterback change guys. I've been Schaub's biggest fan and I'm done watching the same rookie mistakes. He's making bad reads and weak throws even when he has good pass protection.
Old 10-06-2013   #1103
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm done until Schaub is replaced. I refuse to watch or follow this crap anymore.
Old 10-06-2013   #1104
Tearstain
Rookie

Section: I wish :(
Rep Power: 6909 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected

He is stealing a wage at our club
Tearstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1105
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I'm done until Schaub is replaced. I refuse to watch or follow this crap anymore.
You were right last week. I tried to find it in my heart to give Matt Schaub one more game but watching this mess has me convinced he will never lead us to the Super Bowl. About to be 21-0 49ers thanks to his two INTs.
Old 10-06-2013   #1106
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Nobody to blame but Schaub. Our offensive line is playing one hell of a game giving him plenty of time. Foster has has some wide-open holes but didn't break them. Our defense is now falling apart but kind of hard to play motivated when you know the offense isn't going to do jack with a quarterback who's a threat to throw a pick six at any time.

Schaub should have two pick six's in this game. That second one was bobbled by the cornerback but he still came down with it. He was thinking score too soon or else it would have been a pick six.

And for the life of me. Keshawn Martin is pathetic returning kicks. We let Trindon Holliday go for a guy who gets what, 5 or 6 yards a return? He did break one decent run earlier but that may have been the biggest of his pro career.
Old 10-06-2013   #1107
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 20242 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub is such a joke. Kubiak is showing why he is also a joke of he keeps this loser in the game. I have always supported what kubiak is doing here but his refusal to change QBs will be his undoing.

This fan base is starting to not only turn on schaub but also on kubiak for schaub related issues. If kubes is not willing to change then he needs to go as well. Funny thing is he will be hired somewhere very quickly as a HC and probably be successful.

They both suck. Our team sucks. I'm pissed off and am getting close to calling it a season.
Old 10-06-2013   #1108
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub is going to throw another pick.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1109
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

We are getting a good team effort from our offensive line, running backs, receivers and tight ends. I see everybody doing their job on offense. Schaub's mistakes being the dfference. We should be leading 14-7 right now with the ball and not down 21-0.
Old 10-06-2013   #1110
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Schaub is going to throw another pick.
Probably. I have no more confidence he can lead this team any further than a divisional round appearance. Is our franchise high going to be wild-card wins? That's assuming we can even make the playoffs this year. I'm not so sure we can with Schaub playing like he is.
Old 10-06-2013   #1111
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why do we put anyone other than Daniels and Andre out into the pattern? You know Schaub is never going to target them. He is staring down Andre. And if I can see it from my couch I'm pretty sure the 49ers see it too.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1112
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Agree. Sit schaub and fire kubes.
Old 10-06-2013   #1113
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

How can you bench a RB after a fumble but not try something different to wake up a team after a QB fails continuously.
Old 10-06-2013   #1114
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

But would sitting Schaub basically mean throwing in the towel on the season ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1115
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

At this point, I'll be happy with that final wild card spot in the AFC and the 6th seed. Playing a road game in the wild card round. We can still win that final wild card spot even if we lose this game and drop to 2-3, but that's assuming we make a quarterback change. I'm not even worried about catching the Colts for first place in the AFC South. We're going to be two games back already.

I've seen enough of Schaub. I loved him for his now seven seasons with the Texans but we have too much talent on this team to be under-achieving like this. A better quarterback would change everything.
Old 10-06-2013   #1116
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
how much worse can it possibly get

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #1117
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Not at all bro. If we made a change now I would actually like our chances to win a wild card spot. If we don't make a change we may not even make the playoffs. Either way, how could it be any worse? Do you want another pick six week after week?
Old 10-06-2013   #1118
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
playing him means that.. the guy is a loser..
Old 10-06-2013   #1119
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Far be it for me, of all people, to put a damper on the Schaub bashing, but consider this one decision:

Keenum is not even active today. Not even as a just in case kind of thing. Schaub didn't make that decision.
Old 10-06-2013   #1120
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Actually, keeping Matt Schaub IN, would basically mean throwing in the towel on the season! You got it backwards, YO.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read