Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2013   #41
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

What the f--k happened to the Texans fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, we might get beaten.' Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Kap, he's a dead man! Gore dead! Davis dead!

You're right. We'll win, cheers y'all!!
Old 10-06-2013   #42
MistaRed
All Pro

Rep Power: 13090 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a must win.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #43
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 160520 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
a little comedy show during the intermission. I'm good with that.
No kidding..lol.

Btw, the kitchen has sold out of the Schaub sandwich so please make do without.......

Old 10-06-2013   #44
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53394 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
This is a must win.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #45
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
This is a must win.
While this early in the season I hate saying that, we need to win today. Indy is going to take the division if we do not get our asses in gear.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #46
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 160520 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
While this early in the season I hate saying that, we need to win today. Indy is going to take the division if we do not get our asses in gear.
I certainly can't fault your sentiment.

I don't know, I've always thought they are all must-wins unless you have home field wrapped up. Last season was nothing, if not a reminder of that.

Maybe it's the Houston fan in me, don't know. I remember an Oiler team that went 10-4 and never saw the playoffs unless they bought a ticket.
Old 10-06-2013   #47
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I certainly can't fault your sentiment.

I don't know, I've always thought they are all must-wins unless you have home field wrapped up. Last season was nothing, if not a reminder of that.

Maybe it's the Houston fan in me, don't know. I remember an Oiler team that went 10-4 and never saw the playoffs unless they bought a ticket.
Well, them numbskulls shoulda played them last 2 games.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #48
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 39048 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

What the f--k happened to the Texans fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, we might get beaten.' Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Kap, he's a dead man! Gore dead! Davis dead!

If I recall correctly it was the japanese not the germans

I hope they can get on track and start being more dominant!

(I mean the Texans, not the germans )
Old 10-06-2013   #49
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 59017 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
Happens every time.

Winner of the "I didn't get the Animal House reference award"!
Old 10-06-2013   #50
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

I hope they can get on track and start being more dominant!

(I mean the Texans, not the germans )
That whole German bombed Pearl Harbor thing is a movie reference. The movie is Animal House.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #51
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 13325 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate prime time games, a) because it means waiting longer and b) because bad things happen. Like those ketchup bottle unis. Hideous.

Either way, really pumped for this game. I'm thinking Schaub comes out ready and the defense man handles Kap.

31-17 Houston!

Old 10-06-2013   #52
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 13881 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mark Berman
@ MarkBermanFox26

Texans inactives: QB Case Keenum, WR
Lestar Jean, ILB Tim Dobbins, OT Andrew
Gardner, G Brandon Brooks, DE Sam
Montgomery, DE Tim Jamison
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #53
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53394 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
mark berman
@ markbermanfox26

texans inactives: Qb case keenum,
damnit!
Old 10-06-2013   #54
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78831 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be relegating SNF to my computer stream tonight, as Game 3 of Braves/Dodgers takes precedence.

**** the schedulemakers, man.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #55
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 39048 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
That whole German bombed Pearl Harbor thing is a movie reference. The movie is Animal House.
yeah, my fault... never saw that movie... everybody is always telling me to watch it... I guess I should

In my defense cowboys are winning with the broncos so I was kinda shocked for that ;P
Old 10-06-2013   #56
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to point out, that we haven't gone below .500 since 2010.

In 2011, we came close, being 3-3 going against Tennessee in week 7. Many of us thought we would lose that game, it being on the road, and since the Titans had been better than many of us thought. We ended up crushing them 41-7.

Let's hope for a similar victory tonight.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Happens every time.

Winner of the "I didn't get the Animal House reference award"!
We need an Animal House smilie

Old 10-06-2013   #58
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Feeling very Eeyorieish about this game. Therefore I will be keeping the posting to a minimum.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #59
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I want to point out, that we haven't gone below .500 since 2010.
"Don't let good enough be good enough."
~Bill Parcels

Fire Kubiak, Fire Schaub.
Old 10-06-2013   #60
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Feeling very Eeyorieish about this game. Therefore I will be keeping the posting to a minimum.
No! Don't feel like Matt looks/acts ...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read