Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-04-2013   #1041
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 57086 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Not a hater, but yes Schaub was still making mistakes and I pointed then out at that time.

Yes I want my QB to point out where the blitz is coming from. It's something I would suspect you have a problem with. (Leadership.)

You do realize that the Seahawks are playing without 3 of their starting OL (LT Okung/C Unger/ RT Giacanbi SP???) The Broncos are without 2 of their starting OL (LT Clady/C Walton) and they seem to be able to make due. Why, could it be Schaub cant avoid the rush as well as Manning/Wilson due to his foot?

As far as the Texans DR's go I dont trust them at all. They are paid by the Texans. Look at the highly respected Dr.Andrews who's paid by the Redskins and how he allowed RG3's career to be screwed up. Team Dr's = conflict of interest. Fans may not see this but players are fungible assets if they aren't playing owners aren't getting a return on the $$$$ that they have invested in said player. It's the team Dr.'s job to get them playing as soon as possible. Sometimes to the detriment of the players career. Sometimes to the detriment of a player having a long, healthy, fruitful life after football.

I personally would like to thank C-N-D for helping me with some of my health issues. He has helped many on this MB with various health issues. I/we are lucky to have somebody as knowlegeable and well connected as C-N-D on this MB. Not that you would have a clue about this, or the fact that while we may disagree on the way the Texans are run, we have respect and love for each other thru good times and bad. A good number of us have actually met each other and despite our differences look forward to seeing each other again.

As far as C-N-D calling Texans injuries, He's been right about 99% of the time. From Boselli/DDW/Spencer/Reed/Schaub etc.... he's been right almost every time. The Texans Dr,s not so much. The injury that bothers me the most is Reed. He had a torn labrum on one hip and the Dr's didn't run the right test (MRI vs MRA to determine if he had torn the labrum in the other hip, which they should've known to do since it was possible/probable that the good hip could've been damaged due to Reed compensating for his bad hip.

Sorry for the long winded post, I just thought I would try to help a newbie realize that there's more to life than the Texans. There's respect and friendship on this MB. Which is why I spend most of my internet time on this MB.
Of course he was making mistakes. All QB's make mistakes. Are you saying you will not be happy with Schaub until he plays mistake free? Setting the bar kind of high aren't you?

Wilson was getting swarmed because of the missing OL players. And he failed to break 125 yards in the air. Only his feet in the 4th quarter saved him. Are you saying you want that kind of performance every week from your QB? And how much risk does that put your franchise QB at every week? It's ridiculous to believe any QB could hold up under that kind of punishment.

If you have watched any Broncos games Manning is not running for his life like Schaub is. There is no comparison there. The Broncos OL (Even missing Clady) is still heads and shoulders above the Texans OL.

In regards to disrespecting anyone. That is a farse. I never disrespected anyone. I simply asked the questions, which I notice you failed to answer. You just deflected and tried to say what his percentage of being right was, which you have no proof of that either. It's what you choose to believe.

I am not saying he is a quack, or even wrong. I asked you specific questions that in no way besmirched him. Stop deflecting and answer the questions. And I do not want to hear more conspiracy theories on how the medical staff have their own agenda and therefore purposely lie about the health of players. That is lunacy.

Are we still talking about Reed? Holy crap it's over. He is on the team, he is in the lineup, and if it all pans out he will be ready for the playoffs, which is why the Texans signed him.

Oh gee thanks professor for trying to teach me (A Newbie) all about this thing called life. I sure appreciate it. Be sure not to fall while getting down off your high horse. Don't trip over your join date.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #1042
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

As far as the Texans DR's go I dont trust them at all. They are paid by the Texans. Look at the highly respected Dr.Andrews who's paid by the Redskins and how he allowed RG3's career to be screwed up. Team Dr's = conflict of interest. Fans may not see this but players are fungible assets if they aren't playing owners aren't getting a return on the $$$$ that they have invested in said player. It's the team Dr.'s job to get them playing as soon as possible. Sometimes to the detriment of the players career. Sometimes to the detriment of a player having a long, healthy, fruitful life after football.

I personally would like to thank C-N-D for helping me with some of my health issues. He has helped many on this MB with various health issues. I/we are lucky to have somebody as knowlegeable and well connected as C-N-D on this MB. Not that you would have a clue about this, or the fact that while we may disagree on the way the Texans are run, we have respect and love for each other thru good times and bad. A good number of us have actually met each other and despite our differences look forward to seeing each other again.

As far as C-N-D calling Texans injuries, He's been right about 99% of the time. From Boselli/DDW/Spencer/Reed/Schaub etc.... he's been right almost every time. The Texans Dr,s not so much. The injury that bothers me the most is Reed. He had a torn labrum on one hip and the Dr's didn't run the right test (MRI vs MRA to determine if he had torn the labrum in the other hip, which they should've known to do since it was possible/probable that the good hip could've been damaged due to Reed compensating for his bad hip.
Doc & I had a discussion today about the conflict of interest between Dr.s and professional athletes .... Specifically about RG3 & Dr,Andrews.

My opinion as a nobody ?! RG3 shouldn't have been anywhere near the playing/practice field until very recently.

If Doc Sean cares to give his statement , I'll leave that to him .... but I aint crazy! just little bit drunk!!

Dr Andrews was Ok with him being on the field .... several weeks prior. Anyone watched RG3 in the recent weeks ?! He's looked like some scrub from a semi-pro league .....

Part of my conversation with Doc Sean today was the information we are given Vs the truth of the matter ..... We all know Gary doesn't give much information .... and he gives less when it comes to injuries.
Matt Schaub has a sprained foot .... turns into a significant injury.
Dominick Davis ..... CND was right about. Dude aint played another down in the league.
Tony Boselli .... Doc nailed that one too.

Mailed every one of #80's injuries too ....

Now .... Ed Reed has an "abdominal" injury. You wanna bet me a cool million its related to his hip- problems ..... or is Doc just some crazy dude with two plus decades of experience as a trauma surgeon ?!

No way man , Doc Sean don't know his ass from a hole in the ground .....

(Doc you know this is sarcasm!!)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #1043
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Of course he was making mistakes. All QB's make mistakes. Are you saying you will not be happy with Schaub until he plays mistake free? Setting the bar kind of high aren't you?

Wilson was getting swarmed because of the missing OL players. And he failed to break 125 yards in the air. Only his feet in the 4th quarter saved him. Are you saying you want that kind of performance every week from your QB? And how much risk does that put your franchise QB at every week? It's ridiculous to believe any QB could hold up under that kind of punishment.
How many negative , game changing /breaking plays did Wilson make Vs Schaub ?!

Wilson 3 positive plays including a 4th down scramble that leads to a TD.

Schaub .... a pick six resulting in his giving opposing teams 31points from turnovers since the beginning of the season & the SeaDucks tying the score.

Just take the *** **** sack you frickin Moran!!!

Who's playin Qb for this team ....

Or this idiot ....

Hey float gucker , just take the damn sack!!!

Buck Fush.

Old 10-04-2013   #1044
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 57086 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
How many negative , game changing /breaking plays did Wilson make Vs Schaub ?!

Wilson 3 positive plays including a 4th down scramble that leads to a TD.

Schaub .... a pick six resulting in his giving opposing teams 31points from turnovers since the beginning of the season & the SeaDucks tying the score.

Just take the *** **** sack you frickin Moran!!!

Who's playin Qb for this team ....

Or this idiot ....

Hey float gucker , just take the damn sack!!!

Buck Fush.
Yea that's cute and all, but are you really giving all the credit to Wilson for what happened? There is no possible way that the D fell apart on that drive right? Because that would mean you would have to put some blame on someone other than Schaub right? It was just how damn good Wilson is, is that it? You are hilarious. I am sure that it was Schaub's fault that Tate fumbled, caused Daniels to allow a smaller man push him down and take the ball away from him, or that the D let Wilson run wild too right, or made Jackson commit a 15 yard personal foul to put the Hawks in FG range right?

You can keep coming up with all the anecdotal examples you want. It does not change the fact that Schaub did not lose the game. Trying to place the blame the loss on one guy is juvenile. It's easy to sit back in your lazy chair with a beer in your hands and say "Just take the damn sack" or "Just throw it away" but I imagine it is a bit harder when you are on the field. I could be wrong though.

Old 10-04-2013   #1045
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Take a look at this article. It has some good info on the upcoming match up between the Texans and the 49ers, but more importantly some stuff on Schaub and the offensive line problems. Below is a piece of the article I thought was interesting. Read the whole article.

Quote:
Offense. The disconnect between yards, points and offensive efficiency come from inconsistency, particularly with 3rd down conversions. A lot of the inconsistency has come from an offensive line that hasnít been able to be a steady 5, and injuries to that group.

If you look at Pro Football Focusí game chart ratings (premium signup required, worth the money), you know what the one big-fat-glaring-neon-sign negative is?

Pass blocking. The Houston Texans have the lowest pass blocking rating in the NFL, according to their premium ratings, at -27.2.

To put that 32nd in the NFL rating into context, here are the final ratings for the last couple of years according to their numbers:

2013 to date: 32nd
2012: 11th (still a positive number)
2011: 7th
2010 5th
2009: 19th (still a positive number)
2008: 21st (a negative number)

So, if your option at quarterback is a guy who doesnít have mobility as one of his assets, you better be able to fix your pass protection pronto. Does it get fixed with Duane Brown returning? With just more time with this group playing together? Reshuffling who is playing where at the expense of continuity?

The Texans evidently saw offensive line as an issue, drafting a few, but the new guys got hurt before the season started.

Lost in the pick-6 horror is that Matt Schaub wasnít just taking sacks and self-sacks with pressures, but he was getting a lot of QB hurries and hits after the throw.

If you like looking at trains wrecking into car crashes, I want you to look at the hit that Matt Schaub took at the end of the half. It is the play where Michael Bennett was taken off the field. At the time, I wondered how Schaub would play in the second half.

The book on Schaub is to hit him as much as possible, before/after the throw, even if your team risks roughness penalties. Whatever your view on Schaub, if he can function at all, he stays in games but isnít always as effective after taking a lot of hits. Obviously, itís hard to stay in rhythm if you keep getting destroyed after you throw.

Looking at the past, Schaub stayed in the entire game where he broke his foot. He left a Jacksonville game with a non-throwing shoulder that was popped back in, and finished the game. The Denver game last year is one of the few where he took a ton of hits but still played well throughout.

In the Seattle game, he got hit in the head twice in the second half of the game. One of the hits took his helmet off. It could have been a game changer had either of those plays resulted in a penalty, but we do not get to entertain alternative histories.

Fans looking for various reasons for the start can look at all sorts of play calling or personnel factors. The bottom line is that unless the offensive line plays better, consistent offensive play is going to be difficult to achieve.

Old 10-04-2013   #1046
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Quote:
In the Seattle game, he got hit in the head twice in the second half of the game. One of the hits took his helmet off. It could have been a game changer had either of those plays resulted in a penalty, but we do not get to entertain alternative histories.
Speaking of which... Has any fines been laid out for these hits?
Old 10-04-2013   #1047
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Speaking of which... Has any fines been laid out for these hits?
Good question. I have not heard of any yet, but because they were not called, does that mean they are not reviewed? Your guess is as good as mine, but I believe all of the fines that are going to be given already have been, so it looks as if because they were not called, they were not reviewed.

Old 10-04-2013   #1048
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
You can keep coming up with all the anecdotal examples you want. It does not change the fact that Schaub did not lose the game. Trying to place the blame the loss on one guy is juvenile. It's easy to sit back in your lazy chair with a beer in your hands and say "Just take the damn sack" or "Just throw it away" but I imagine it is a bit harder when you are on the field. I could be wrong though.
Im not placing the blame for "this loss" on Schaub alone , its easy to see there were a lot of other factors - Tates Fumble , Cushing going out and the defense being less effective .....

What Im talking about is much more than one game - Its a trend in the last 7 games. Ten INT's over that period of time with four of those being returned for scores.

Ive been a strong supporter of Schaub over the years here. But watching his performance over the last ~10 games , its hard to continue that support.

Old 10-04-2013   #1049
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ive been a strong supporter of Schaub over the years here. But watching his performance over the last ~10 games , its hard to continue that support.
Mark my words. This Sunday will begin the rebirth of Matt Schaub. He's going to change the perception of him. They'll be calling him elite before the play offs start.

No lie.

Okay, maybe I don't believe this fully, but I'm working on it. I'll be 90% in by game time (thank God for a late start)
Old 10-04-2013   #1050
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Quote:
Im not placing the blame for "this loss" on Schaub alone , its easy to see there were a lot of other factors - Tates Fumble , Cushing going out and the defense being less effective .....

What Im talking about is much more than one game - Its a trend in the last 7 games. Ten INT's over that period of time with four of those being returned for scores.

Well, then I must be misreading what you are posting because it sure looks to me like you are placing all of the blame for the Hawks loss on Schaub.

I agree it has been a long term problem, but the problem is with the O Line, not with Schaub. Ever since the Texans lost Brisiel and Winston, this has been the problem. And we all thought Winston sucked at pass protection. I sure wish we had both of them back right now.

Old 10-04-2013   #1051
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Mark my words. This Sunday will begin the rebirth of Matt Schaub. He's going to change the perception of him. They'll be calling him elite before the play offs start.

No lie.

Okay, maybe I don't believe this fully, but I'm working on it. I'll be 90% in by game time (thank God for a late start)
I sure hope you are right ..... I hate this negative feeling I have towards our QB right now.

Quote:
Well, then I must be misreading what you are posting because it sure looks to me like you are placing all of the blame for the Hawks loss on Schaub.

I agree it has been a long term problem, but the problem is with the O Line, not with Schaub. Ever since the Texans lost Brisiel and Winston, this has been the problem. And we all thought Winston sucked at pass protection. I sure wish we had both of them back right now.
You aernt misreading - you are taking it out of context , out of proportion .... Schaub wasn't the only guy to make a mistake in that game (or any other) but he does shoulder a large chunk of the blame for their recent performances.

The QB is like the president , gets too much blame and too much credit.

Old 10-04-2013   #1052
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Quote:
I sure hope you are right ..... I hate this negative feeling I have towards our QB right now.

You aernt misreading - you are taking it out of context , out of proportion .... Schaub wasn't the only guy to make a mistake in that game (or any other) but he does shoulder a large chunk of the blame for their recent performances.

The QB is like the president , gets too much blame and too much credit.
HA! If only that were true. Post a link to a thread where Schaub got any credit, let alone all of the credit.

I am not going to argue with you about your recent posts, I will let readers decide if you were blaming Schaub exclusively, and now are back tracking. I don't believe I took you out of context as I read all of your post in their entirety. But anything is possible.

Old 10-04-2013   #1053
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
HA! If only that were true. Post a link to a thread where Schaub got any credit, let alone all of the credit.

I am not going to argue with you about your recent posts, I will let readers decide if you were blaming Schaub exclusively, and now are back tracking. I don't believe I took you out of context as I read all of your post in their entirety. But anything is possible.
Im far from backtracking.

Schaub's performances have had a huge impact in the results of the past few games.

10 INT's in 7 games four of which are returned for TD's is flat out unacceptable. Its ultimately his decision to throw those balls .... and the ultimate responsibility for those decisions falls on him.

What I stop short of is saying "Its all his fault".

Old 10-04-2013   #1054
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Winston did suck in pass protection. Matt's bad streak started when Newton got hurt. He's never recovered.
Old 10-04-2013   #1055
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No lie.Okay, maybe I don't believe this fully, but I'm working on it. I'll be 90% in od for a late start)
I've seen the results of your predictive abilities in the TexansTalk Pick 'Em game.
I am now officially worried.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #1056
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Quote:
Winston did suck in pass protection. Matt's bad streak started when Newton got hurt. He's never recovered.
I would agree with that. What I am trying to point out is, Schaub has not regressed. He is still the same immobile QB he has always been. Last season he may have shown problems from the foot injury late in the season, but the foot is not the problem this season. His pass protection is what has regressed.

Until that problem is resolved, I do not care who you put back there, they will fail. Yea Yates or Keenum will run around allot more, and yeah they will pick up some first downs, but ultimately you cannot run you QB around all year long running for his life. It disrupts the rest of the offense all for the sake of extending plays. I think the simple example, at least in Kubiak's eyes is. The Tortoise and the Hare. Slow and steady.

Old 10-04-2013   #1057
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I've seen the results of your predictive abilities in the TexansTalk Pick 'Em game.
I am now officially worried.
You had to bring that up??

Everybody else was letting me quietly drag the bottom.... you gotta say something.
Old 10-04-2013   #1058
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I would agree with that. What I am trying to point out is, Schaub has not regressed. He is still the same immobile QB he has always been. Last season he may have shown problems from the foot injury late in the season, but the foot is not the problem this season. His pass protection is what has regressed.

Until that problem is resolved, I do not care who you put back there, they will fail. Yea Yates or Keenum will run around allot more, and yeah they will pick up some first downs, but ultimately you cannot run you QB around all year long running for his life. It disrupts the rest of the offense all for the sake of extending plays. I think the simple example, at least in Kubiak's eyes is. The Tortoise and the Hare. Slow and steady.
We said the same thing about HHWNBM I don't know how many times .... then after he left , we realized many of those sacks and protection breakdowns were his fault.

Old 10-04-2013   #1059
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
We said the same thing about HHWNBM I don't know how many times .... then after he left , we realized many of those sacks and protection breakdowns were his fault.
Uh..... y'all said the same thing about HHWNWBM. I told y'all he was creating those sacks. I remember saying if you've changed out all five positions, some more than once.... it's probably not the OL.

That said, comparing Schaub to Carr is a bit premature, though we're getting closer to that. I mentioned in another thread the "most blitzed QB in the NFL" stat is telling. He's not beating the blitz & DCs feel the rewards of blitzing him are well worth the risk (6 points).

He's got to fix that. No one else can. Throwing 2 yards short of the sticks doesn't help his cause. It only makes it worse.

Pushing the score, converting 3rd downs.... those have got to become more important to Matt Schaub than they are now. Sure, he's not a duma55, he knows they're important. But when we're down by 2 scores in the 4th qtr, like the Chargers game, it's like Defcon5 for Matt. He needs that sense of urgency when we've just scored 14 points on the best defense in the NFL & they just fumbled the ball on their own 19 yard line.

He's got to believe a TD there would have knocked the wind out of the Seahawks, & kicking them when they're down is the most humane thing he could do (as opposed to the long agonizing effects of letting them back in the game & letting his team down).

Then if the Seahawks still have a little spunk in them, he's got to resolve to do it again, & again, & again until the clock reads 0:00
Old 10-04-2013   #1060
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Uh..... y'all said the same thing about HHWNWBM. I told y'all he was creating those sacks. I remember saying if you've changed out all five positions, some more than once.... it's probably not the OL.

That said, comparing Schaub to Carr is a bit premature, though we're getting closer to that. I mentioned in another thread the "most blitzed QB in the NFL" stat is telling. He's not beating the blitz & DCs feel the rewards of blitzing him are well worth the risk (6 points).

He's got to fix that. No one else can. Throwing 2 yards short of the sticks doesn't help his cause. It only makes it worse.

Pushing the score, converting 3rd downs.... those have got to become more important to Matt Schaub than they are now. Sure, he's not a duma55, he knows they're important. But when we're down by 2 scores in the 4th qtr, like the Chargers game, it's like Defcom5 for Matt. He needs that sense of urgency when we've just scored 14 points on the best defense in the NFL & they just fumbled the ball on their own 19 yard line.

He's got to believe a TD there would have knocked the wind out of the Seahawks, & kicking them when they're down is the most humane thing he could do (as opposed to the long agonizing effects of letting them back in the game & letting his team down).

Then if the Seahawks still have a little spunk in them, he's got to resolve to do it again, & again, & again until the clock reads 0:00
I'd rep you if I could .... One of your best posts.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read