Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2013   #21
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Texans need to find out what they already have at QB on the roster. Not saying I'm against drafting a QB in Rds 1-2, but they need to find out what they've got in Yates/Keenum.

Like your mock BTW, I rate OT/Pass rushing OLB higher on the needs list.

I haven't gotten into studying the 2014 draft to much yet, but If the Texans solved their pass rushing woes Van Noy and OT Ogbuehi in rds 1-2, even if they had to trade up to the top part of Rd 2 to get my OT, I would be happy with that draft.

QB comes 1st though if Yates/Keenum aren't the answer. The Texans need to solve the QB riddle before next yrs draft.

We both mocked Bray last yr due to need. That need hasn't changed. IMHO
steelb, how are they going to do that? Each would have to see the field and as discussed ad infinum on the TT board that's less than likely to happen without a Schaub injury. I, like many others, would love to see it but I don't think it's going to happen.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by steelbtexan; 10-02-2013 at 03:44 PM.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read