Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-30-2013   #1
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin watch party vs 49'ers and ACL tix.

As most of you Austin fans know, we have created a huge, fun watch party group at Lavaca Street Bar on Lavaca between 4th and 5th streets.

The owner is really behind us and for the Sunday night game vs S.F. they have given us two 3 day passes for ACL 2nd weekend to give away during our weekly raffle.
Along with $25.00 gift cards to the bar, the restaurant section has started giving away $25.00 gift cards as well.
We also have free raffles for all the cool stuff the Texans send us, such as autographed pictures, mini helmets, t shirts, caps, etc. etc.

Come on out and see what a real Texans game watch party feels like.
Ask for Kevin/Texanator to get your free raffle tickets. Must be present to win.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #2
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin watch party vs 49'ers and ACL tix.

I really thought Austin City Limit festival tickets would get some type of response from you folks.
Oh well, we'll give them away to somebody.
GO TEXANS!

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #3
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, that is awesome! My roommate and I usually go down there for some of the noon games. Always a good crowd. Unfortunately, I stay at home if it's a night game. I don't have to watch my drinking from my own living room.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Watch party for the 2014 draft?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read