Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-29-2013   #781
stonewhite
Veteran

Rep Power: 3566 stonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respectedstonewhite is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub needs to be sat down

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
Title should be changed to "put down"
Roflmao
stonewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #782
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 76308 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub needs to be throat punched by the defense
Old 09-29-2013   #783
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Schaub. I think Kubiak's scheme can be successful with a competent QB.
I'm with ya now. No more excuses for the slob that throws passes for our team.

Where can I find the pink soap?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #784
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8871 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we also need a new coach. We need action but we will get NOTHING but the same old ****.
Make Schaub inactive and let's see what TJ and Case can do.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #785
bigfan77801
Plebian

Rep Power: 375 bigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bash View Post
**** this.

I cant stand those stupid rookie INTs he has to throw EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Kubiak or Schaub. One must go.
Can I have both to go?
Old 09-29-2013   #786
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub has to go.

I have been a Schaub supporter for a long time and thought the team could overcome his deficiencies enough to win, but this is it. I think whatever support he had in the locker room is probably gone now. He flat out lost this game for the Texans and he has to go! This makes his last 10 games that he's thrown a pick going back to last year, and now he has 3 pick 6's in the last 3 games. I'm not sure if that's an NFL record or something but Kubiak just can't put him back out there again! It would be a disservice to the team and to Schaub himself. I'm not sure what's going on with Schaub right now, whether it's in his head or what, but it doesn't matter. They just can't play him again!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #787
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub cost us that game. That's for sure. I would sit him for a half..... at least!
Old 09-29-2013   #788
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
No excuse....Schaub needs to sit if not out right released.....but it ain't a coincidence the Seahawks started to roll when that dude went out...we're just not very good....remind me of the 2011 falcons that went 8-8 the year after they went 13-3...new coach and new qb needed ASAP.
Ok Kubiak does make some bone headed calls, but is it Kubiak who throws short of the sticks ? Is it Kubiak who throws the pick 6 ? Is it Kubiak who cant get away from pressure ?

Kubiak is hard headed in his belief that Schaub is the next Elway, but Kubiak does put us in position to win most of the time.

If Schaub wasnt so scared and could step up in the pocket instead of go all fetile when he sees pressure then the plays are there. He cant step up and keep his eyes down field, we dont need a QB like wilson who can run it 25 yards on a QB draw, we just need a QB who has awarness that Schaub doesnt have anymore.

Kubiaks ONLY flaw is that he is to hard headed in his belief in Schaub, for the most part i do not question his coaching.
Old 09-29-2013   #789
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

Heres a preview from next weeks game

Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #790
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub has to go.

Ms has to go
Old 09-29-2013   #791
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bash View Post
**** this.

I cant stand those stupid rookie INTs he has to throw EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Kubiak or Schaub. One must go.
Both must go
Old 09-29-2013   #792
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostform View Post
Heres a preview from next weeks game

Too bad jerseys don't match
Old 09-29-2013   #793
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Meatball Matt. Kubiak brought him to the dance and Kubiak is going to let him define him.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #794
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 267781 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
It's not just Schaub. Don't get me wrong, he's horrible, but the next QB is still handcuffed by Kubiak's inept playcalling.
Right now, at this moment it is exactly "Just Schaub". Yates will indeed be saddled with the Kubiak-Cuffs but maybe his head is in a better place than Matts is right now. Schaub is making lousy decisions and trying to do too much. On top of that Matt can't create anything Not one thing can he make happen with athletic ability or sheer willpower. He's not that kind of player. Yates might be able to make something happen.

Sadly the only guy on the roster who has a history of creating out of thin air is Case Keenum* and Kubiak will have to progress through Yates before he could even bring himself to consider bringing Keenum off the bench to get a spark.

If things got to that level he'd just rationalize that Matt had sat enough and go back to him.

*Note: We don't really even know if Keenum could do that at this level. He did in college. Won't know if he can do it in the NFL until he gets a chance to try and with Gary that will never happen.
Old 09-29-2013   #795
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ok Kubiak does make some bone headed calls, but is it Kubiak who throws short of the sticks ? Is it Kubiak who throws the pick 6 ? Is it Kubiak who cant get away from pressure ?

Kubiak is hard headed in his belief that Schaub is the next Elway, but Kubiak does put us in position to win most of the time.

If Schaub wasnt so scared and could step up in the pocket instead of go all fetile when he sees pressure then the plays are there. He cant step up and keep his eyes down field, we dont need a QB like wilson who can run it 25 yards on a QB draw, we just need a QB who has awarness that Schaub doesnt have anymore.

Kubiaks ONLY flaw is that he is to hard headed in his belief in Schaub, for the most part i do not question his coaching.

Lol, don't think kubiak has ever thought Schaub is the next elway.... And what many in here don't take into account about the throwing short of the sticks thing is many of the times teams force u to do that...

Where kubiak is failing....and has been consistently been failing is getting this team to play a full damn game... We always come out flat and rally.... Or come out like gangbusters and limp to the end....how about dominating from start to finish most times? That's on the head coach..
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #796
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 267781 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to go ahead and say it and I welcome the negative rep I'll get because I know I deserve it.

I'm going to say it anyway.

We need Matt to go down with another injury. It's time to see what else we have in the pantry and the only way Gary will ever do this is if Matt can't go.
Old 09-29-2013   #797
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Right now, at this moment it is exactly "Just Schaub". Yates will indeed be saddled with the Kubiak-Cuffs but maybe his head is in a better place than Matts is right now. Schaub is making lousy decisions and trying to do too much. On top of that Matt can't create anything Not one thing can he make happen with athletic ability or sheer willpower. He's not that kind of player. Yates might be able to make something happen.

Sadly the only guy on the roster who has a history of creating out of thin air is Case Keenum* and Kubiak will have to progress through Yates before he could even bring himself to consider bringing Keenum off the bench to get a spark.

If things got to that level he'd just rationalize that Matt had sat enough and go back to him.

*Note: We don't really even know if Keenum could do that at this level. He did in college. Won't know if he can do it in the NFL until he gets a chance to try and with Gary that will never happen.
Sadly it might take An injury to recognize it ala billicheat and brady
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #798
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Y'all come on down and play Matty's

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #799
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Players on This Team Believes in Schaub

I have to believe this. The last picture they showed of him on TV he was sitting by himself. I don't think anybody else was on the same bench. It was like he had the plague or something. He looked pretty dejected. My guess is he's done! It's time to see if Yates or Keenum can do anything for this team. If not, they need to start looking in the Draft next year.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #800
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 287939 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm going to go ahead and say it and I welcome the negative rep I'll get because I know I deserve it.

I'm going to say it anyway.

We need Matt to go down with another injury. It's time to see what else we have in the pantry and the only way Gary will ever do this is if Matt can't go.
I don't disagree actually, other than I really don't like any player getting injured. Maybe Foster could just step on Schaub's foot or something.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read