Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-29-2013   #761
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97142 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub needs to be sat down

Just gotta sit him.....if for no other reason for people to see that the answer at qb isn't on the roster.... And for folks to see that Kubrick is as much the problem as Schaub is..this team can't put 60 minutes together....haven't done it in a long time...that's on the coach
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #762
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3090 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected

Title should be changed to "put down"
PockyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #763
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub has to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I say we bench him, let TJ play out the season, and then trade all our picks for first rounders and draft Johnny Manziel and Tajh Boyd and make them compete against each other in camp. Loser of the competition gets traded
Sorry mr. Aggie, but I don't want anything to do with Manziel. He's no where near ready for the pros, and I feel bad for whatever team takes him.

I want Bridgewater, but he's super high. At this point I don't care if it's Keenum, Schaub is just done. Done.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #764
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3090 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected

You don't kill Medusa by cutting off her hair

Get to the root of the problem.. it's just too bad McNair is in love with Kubiak
Old 09-29-2013   #765
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117927 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Sorry mr. Aggie, but I don't want anything to do with Manziel. He's no where near ready for the pros, and I feel bad for whatever team takes him.

I want Bridgewater, but he's super high. At this point I don't care if it's Keenum, Schaub is just done. Done.
Hahaha I was only half serious. In any case yes, Schaub needs out. I mock drafted Brett Hundley to us. I would be ecstatic with Tajh Boyd too.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #766
Tearstain
Rookie

Section: I wish :(
Rep Power: 3093 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected

Bench him.

Am sick of hearing how he blows it when it's crunch time.

Trade Tate and get a high pick for the host of talent in next years draft.
Tearstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #767
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 124668 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I agree....that last 1.....that was just bad.....apart from that, our defense shouldn't just fall apart when Cushing goes out either......
Please stop. Im begging you quit making excuses.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #768
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I agree....that last 1.....that was just bad.....apart from that, our defense shouldn't just fall apart when Cushing goes out either......
They shouldn't, but through 3 quarters the D had played better than I've seen in a long while. The offense could have put the game away by then, but our HC was trying to protect the lead instead of going for the kill. The D has to be tired of the offense giving up a TD each game and being unable to score themselves. We put up 500 yards of offense, but could only manage 20 points? I don't care if the Seahawks are the best D in the NFL. That's embarrassing. It demoralizes a defense when they go out there time after time and do their job and watch the offense fail to produce.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #769
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care what anybody says, Schaub is single-handily losing football games for this team. Basically throwing a jump ball with a 7 point lead is not on Kubiak. I don't know if Yates or Keenum is the answer but I'm getting ready to find out if Schaub continues playing like complete crap.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #770
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected

He should have been gone the day after he threw that pick six to Rodger-Cromartie back in 2009.
He has never been any good. Yates would have been a notch or two above Schaub by now if we had just bit the bullet and put him in there and lived with what we got over the last two years.
Schaub would not even be on a team in the NFL if it were not for the Texans.
Old 09-29-2013   #771
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt's INT is killing us. Enough is enough.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #772
RCPM
DILLIGAF

Rep Power: 0 RCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respected

schaub has no soul.
RCPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #773
Mr.Scarface
Rookie

Rep Power: 1715 Mr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respected

Ive...changed my mind. Schaub needs to go. Give me keenum. can't be worse. WTF...KUBIAK...........RUN THE ****ING BALL.
Mr.Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #774
bash
Rookie

**** this.

I cant stand those stupid rookie INTs he has to throw EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Kubiak or Schaub. One must go.
bash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #775
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is so true. Mistakes aside, show me one throw/read/decision that he made today that TJ or Case couldn't. I just don't see anything that makes him stand out as irreplaceable.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #776
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33670 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not even a fan of Yates or Keenum. But good God, how many chances does one QB get?
Old 09-29-2013   #777
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Default No Players on This Team Believes in Schaub

Ex-Texans Derrick Ward comment on Schaub

Brian Cushing pretty much admitting it last week

Arian Foster face/body language after Schaub pick 6 today

I feel it's getting more obvious how his teammates truly feel about this klutz
Old 09-29-2013   #778
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bash View Post
**** this.

I cant stand those stupid rookie INTs he has to throw EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Kubiak or Schaub. One must go.
Schaub. I think Kubiak's scheme can be successful with a competent QB.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #779
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97142 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Please stop. Im begging you quit making excuses.
No excuse....Schaub needs to sit if not out right released.....but it ain't a coincidence the Seahawks started to roll when that dude went out...we're just not very good....remind me of the 2011 falcons that went 8-8 the year after they went 13-3...new coach and new qb needed ASAP.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #780
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 60163 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Players on This Team Believes in Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
Derrick Ward comment

Brian Cushing pretty much admitting it last week

Arian Foster face/body language after Schaub pick 6 today

I mean c'mon. Dude's mistake is going to kill this team's morale.
I agree at some point this team will stop playing their hearts out, Schaub is losing the only people in the world who actually believed in him....hes worthless

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read