Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I tell you what, I will make a bet with you, I will buy YOU a Super Bowl ticket if the Texans MAKE the Super Bowl. If they dont you cut me a check for $1000.00. I'm putting my $$$$ where my mouth is. (You're getting the better of the deal $$$$ wise and the Texans should make the playoffs, so all you need is Matt to step up in big games.) Looking forward to seeing your reply soon.
that's not a money where your mouth is bet, that's taking the long odds, stacking the deck in your favor.

Make it an Afc Championship ticket for an Afc Championship game appearance or I'll cut you a check for $200 & I'm your huckleberry.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read