Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2013   #701
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Here's a depressing article about Schaub's record in games that count:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...s_winner_l.php
He talked about Brady being known for pocket presence, Brees for accuracy, & Manning for IQ, but I know what Schaub is actually known for & it's exactly what you'd expect from Kubiak's QB: the fake hand-off...

Not IQ, or accuracy, or arm-strength, it's one of the most BASIC things a QB does. I know it's a good thing to be that good at it, but it's kind of messed up that his greatest strength as a QB is pretending to hand the ball to his RB.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #702
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 72899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
He talked about Brady being known for pocket presence, Brees for accuracy, & Manning for IQ, but I know what Schaub is actually known for & it's exactly what you'd expect from Kubiak's QB: the fake hand-off...

Not IQ, or accuracy, or arm-strength, it's one of the most BASIC things a QB does. I know it's a good thing to be that good at it, but it's kind of messed up that his greatest strength as a QB is pretending to hand the ball to his RB.
More Schaub bashing. lol Cuz we all know that the Houston Press and Sean Pendergast are sports authorities right?

Schaub's tenure in Houston has been marked by rampant criticism. Wherever he may rank in the pantheon of NFL quarterbacks, consider this:

In their first five seasons, the Texans were 24-56 (.300) with five losing seasons. In the six seasons since Schaub arrived in 2007, the Texans are 53-43 (.552) with one losing season and two AFC South titles.

Schaub ranks seventh in NFL history in completion percentage (64.3), ahead of Tom Brady and Joe Montana. He ranks 11th all time in passer rating (91.9) and 12th in passing yards per attempt (7.77).

Since 2007, he's ninth in the NFL in passer rating (93.3), ahead of Matt Ryan (90.9), Michael Vick (87.8), Eli Manning (86.5) and Joe Flacco (86.3).

And Schaub's 261.4 passing yards per game since joining the Texans would rank third in NFL history behind only Drew Brees (270.1) and Peyton Manning (265.6). Elite? Maybe not, but certainly better than he gets credit for.

Pendergast is just another biased Schaub hater who only looks at his flaws and never gives him credit for his strengths, or wins. Schaub bashing has become a sport, and each are trying to outdo the last.

Shameless

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #703
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Pendergast is just another biased Schaub hater who only looks at his flaws and never gives him credit for his strengths, or wins. Schaub bashing has become a sport, and each are trying to outdo the last.
I think reaching back to 2007 to criticize Schaub is unfair and misses the point. Pointing out Schaub's recent play is fair. And he has not played to the level he attained in the past. I think the Matt Schaub of 2009-2011 would be capable of doing his part in bringing a championship to Houston. The Matt Schaub we've seen recently is not.
Old 09-28-2013   #704
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think reaching back to 2007 to criticize Schaub is unfair and misses the point. Pointing out Schaub's recent play is fair. And he has not played to the level he attained in the past. I think the Matt Schaub of 2009-2011 would be capable of doing his part in bringing a championship to Houston. The Matt Schaub we've seen recently is not.
Do you think his play falling off coincides with his foot injury?

I will go with C-N-D on this one and if he's right Schaub's play aint going to get better. (Happy thought for the day)

Good news is Seattle is missing 3 starting OL Sunday, including their C/LT. I actually think the Texans are going to shock the world and get a win, if the offense doesn't turn the ball over.

Steel B's lock of the week O/U 41.5 take the U
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #705
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 72899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Fair enough, but are you saying that because Schaub had one bad game this year that it requires this level of scrutiny? Schaub played well in the first two games, then goes on the road to a place the Texans have never won at and lays and egg and suddenly all the Schaub haters ramp up their rhetoric and you think that is fair?

All of this we could be 0-3 stuff is silly. We could just as easily be 3-0, or 1-2, and to pretend that Schaub is to blame for all of the Texans woes is way too easy. The glaring mistakes by the pass rush, and pass coverage have just as much to do with what happened in Baltimore as how Schaub played, but I do not hear you guys calling for Wade's head, or calling out Jackson, or Joseph for their less than stellar play.

all this finger pointing is childish, and there are allot more things wrong with the 2013 Houston Texans than the bad game Schaub had last week. But I realize that it is week 3, and all teams are struggling to play at their full potential, not just the Texans, and what my post illustrates is that what Kubiak said was true. Matt Schaub's play (Along with allot of others) has turned this club from a perennial loser, to a contender, and those stats prove that. To ignore or dismiss them because of one game is ludicrous.

Old 09-28-2013   #706
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
More Schaub bashing. lol Cuz we all know that the Houston Press and Sean Pendergast are sports authorities right?

Schaub's tenure in Houston has been marked by rampant criticism. Wherever he may rank in the pantheon of NFL quarterbacks, consider this:

In their first five seasons, the Texans were 24-56 (.300) with five losing seasons. In the six seasons since Schaub arrived in 2007, the Texans are 53-43 (.552) with one losing season and two AFC South titles.

Schaub ranks seventh in NFL history in completion percentage (64.3), ahead of Tom Brady and Joe Montana. He ranks 11th all time in passer rating (91.9) and 12th in passing yards per attempt (7.77).

Since 2007, he's ninth in the NFL in passer rating (93.3), ahead of Matt Ryan (90.9), Michael Vick (87.8), Eli Manning (86.5) and Joe Flacco (86.3).

And Schaub's 261.4 passing yards per game since joining the Texans would rank third in NFL history behind only Drew Brees (270.1) and Peyton Manning (265.6). Elite? Maybe not, but certainly better than he gets credit for.

Shameless
I really wish people would stop quoting completion % as a good stat for Matt. It's not like Matt is throwing laser bombs, he's a QB in a run first play action that has a great RB, TE, and WR. He's in the perfect system, lots of swings, screens, and bad passes that he's getting bailed out by his receivers.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #707
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Fair enough, but are you saying that because Schaub had one bad game this year that it requires this level of scrutiny? Schaub played well in the first two games, then goes on the road to a place the Texans have never won at and lays and egg and suddenly all the Schaub haters ramp up their rhetoric and you think that is fair?

All of this we could be 0-3 stuff is silly. We could just as easily be 3-0, or 1-2, and to pretend that Schaub is to blame for all of the Texans woes is way too easy. The glaring mistakes by the pass rush, and pass coverage have just as much to do with what happened in Baltimore as how Schaub played, but I do not hear you guys calling for Wade's head, or calling out Jackson, or Joseph for their less than stellar play.

all this finger pointing is childish, and there are allot more things wrong with the 2013 Houston Texans than the bad game Schaub had last week. But I realize that it is week 3, and all teams are struggling to play at their full potential, not just the Texans, and what my post illustrates is that what Kubiak said was true. Matt Schaub's play (Along with allot of others) has turned this club from a perennial loser, to a contender, and those stats prove that. To ignore or dismiss them because of one game is ludicrous.
Did you actually watch the TN game, he has one good game, the rest was not just bad but really really bad.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #708
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I really wish people would stop quoting completion % as a good stat for Matt. It's not like Matt is throwing laser bombs, he's a QB in a run first play action that has a great RB, TE, and WR. He's in the perfect system, lots of swings, screens, and bad passes that he's getting bailed out by his receivers.
I love this... Do you have anything to base your opinion on or are you just throwing that out there? The perfect system? Wait, I thought the Texans system is antiquated and predictable and that is why we lose games? And now you try to use it as an argument for why Schaub is accurate? lol You cannot have it both ways. As far as laser bombs go, our system does not rely on massive vertical strikes, but rather strategic ones, and then conservative play that eats up clock, so it's no wonder Schaub is not airing it out every play. He is not required too.

Quote:
Did you actually watch the TN game, he has one good game, the rest was not just bad but really really bad.
No don't be silly. I don't actually watch the games. I just make this stuff up as I go along. On a serious note. Matt Schaub won the TN game with not one, but two great drives and a perfect throw to the rookie in the end zone. He played well when the game was on the line against what appears to be a pretty good defense, and that is all that matters. But sure, you go ahead and say it was everyone else bailing him out, not him actually making the plays because that makes perfect sense.

Old 09-28-2013   #709
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Shameless
So, with all of the stats quoting and crap, do you believe Schaub's the guy to win the Texans a Lombardi? Because if he's not then the Team is just wasting time. It's my belief that there is no way Schaub can win a SB. Before the foot injury I would've been in agreement with you, that he could win a SB. If that's the way you feel.
Old 09-28-2013   #710
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
So, with all of the stats quoting and crap, do you believe Schaub's the guy to win the Texans a Lombardi? Because if he's not then the Team is just wasting time. It's my belief that there is no way Schaub can win a SB. Before the foot injury I would've been in agreement with you, that he could win a SB. If that's the way you feel.
Well let's see... He is our best chance vs anyone we have on our team, and anyone else available on the FA market so yes, I believe he can play well enough to win the Lombardi.

His foot injury two years ago has nothing to do with his current play. That is more likely due to our offensive line playing pretty poorly not affording Schaub the time he needs to make the play, because when he has been given the time he has carved up the opposing D nicely so far. The picks are mostly tipped balls, and there is little Schaub can do about that, but once again, if the defenders were being blocked and not up in his grill on nearly every passing situation, those may not have happened, and could have just as easily been big plays for Schaub and the team.

People said "There is no way" men could go to the moon, or fly in the air, or run the 40 in under a certain amount of time, or make a potato chips taste like pizza, or have electricity in every home in America. But in every one of those, and many more cases they were wrong, and so are you.

If the likes of Flacco, Dilfer, Williams, Bradshaw and many others can win the Lombardi, so can Schaub.

Old 09-28-2013   #711
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

After game interview:

CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #712
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I will go with C-N-D on this one and if he's right Schaub's play aint going to get better. (Happy thought for the day)
Nothing against CnD, but I'm seeing a better than 2011 Schaub out there. Sure enough, we'll see come January.

Schaub most likely won't do anything spectacular, we're numb to what he does, but the numbers will be there, I'm thinking even better. Right now he's dealing with protection issues & new receivers.. .Kubiak is tweaking the offense, a lot of change we're not even aware of (like the OL splits, I've never seen them that wide), so we're going to struggle & this year the group-think has decided to put it all on Schaub's shoulders & he's taking it like a man.
Old 09-28-2013   #713
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

all this finger pointing is childish...
Great post.

& if what Brian Cushing said was meant the way our fans want to believe, it's not good for the Houston Texans. It would be the beginning of the end of the Texans as we know them. Just like Rex Ryan is allowed to stay in NY & try again, Kubiak will be here till this iteration of the team is no more & we're starting on another.

I hope Cushing was not saying what they think he was saying.
Old 09-28-2013   #714
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well not only does he have a high completion percentage, but he also has a high yards per attempt. So he's not exactly dinking & dunking all the time.

And all of the great QBs had great receivers (except for Brady alot of years). Montana & Young had great receivers. Peyton always had some of the leagues best receivers. Brees has Colston, Graham & Sproles to bail him out. Rodgers had arguably the best receiving core the past few years.

I'm also getting tired of people saying Schaub is a product of the 'system'. If we are a perennial top 10 offense (in both yards and scoring), despite the play of our "crappy" QB, Kubiak deserves more credit as an offensive mastermind.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #715
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I love this... Do you have anything to base your opinion on or are you just throwing that out there? The perfect system? Wait, I thought the Texans system is antiquated and predictable and that is why we lose games? And now you try to use it as an argument for why Schaub is accurate? lol You cannot have it both ways. As far as laser bombs go, our system does not rely on massive vertical strikes, but rather strategic ones, and then conservative play that eats up clock, so it's no wonder Schaub is not airing it out every play. He is not required too.
This! ^^^

People are asking, "What happened to 2010 Matt?" Nothing happened to him, the big difference is we have a good defense now. We don't need an aggressive offense to keep pace with the other team anymore.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #716
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Jake Plummer.

Kubiak/Shanahan took what was basically Tony Romo & made him a winner. AFC Championship game & Super Bowl contender.

Regardless what we think of Schaub I think we can all agree that we can get to an AFC Championship game with him if Kubiak/Shanahan can take Plummer to the AFC Championship game & if we can get to the AFC Championship game, there's a good chance we can get to the Super Bowl.

Right now Schaub has a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than RG3, Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Michael Vick, Matt Ryan, even Colin Kaepernick. Even is he's just lucky, this is where we are.
Old 09-28-2013   #717
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

As has been pointed out you have to explain why his completion % and yards per attempt are both high
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #718
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well let's see... He is our best chance vs anyone we have on our team, and anyone else available on the FA market so yes, I believe he can play well enough to win the Lombardi.

His foot injury two years ago has nothing to do with his current play. That is more likely due to our offensive line playing pretty poorly not affording Schaub the time he needs to make the play, because when he has been given the time he has carved up the opposing D nicely so far. The picks are mostly tipped balls, and there is little Schaub can do about that, but once again, if the defenders were being blocked and not up in his grill on nearly every passing situation, those may not have happened, and could have just as easily been big plays for Schaub and the team.

People said "There is no way" men could go to the moon, or fly in the air, or run the 40 in under a certain amount of time, or make a potato chips taste like pizza, or have electricity in every home in America. But in every one of those, and many more cases they were wrong, and so are you.

If the likes of Flacco, Dilfer, Williams, Bradshaw and many others can win the Lombardi, so can Schaub.
Compare the 2009-2010 tape to the 2012-2013 tape and tell me if you think Matt is the same guy. The rest of the team has to be perfect to carry Matt, is this the same with Manning? Monday night Manning seemed to be able to have his offense rise to the occasion despite the OL missing LT Clady and C Walton.

Time will tell who's right or wrong on this. So you have no idea if I'm wrong. I do respect the fact that you are calling your shot right now. I would hope that you respect my position. I hope you're right and Schaub gets us to a SB.

I tell you what, I will make a bet with you, I will buy YOU a Super Bowl ticket if the Texans MAKE the Super Bowl. If they dont you cut me a check for $1000.00. I'm putting my $$$$ where my mouth is. (You're getting the better of the deal $$$$ wise and the Texans should make the playoffs, so all you need is Matt to step up in big games.) Looking forward to seeing your reply soon.
Old 09-28-2013   #719
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

If Schaub's their best chance the they're screwed. The OL is hurt, but guess what the Seahawks/49ers/Broncos OL's are also hurt and they dont seem to be having the ofensive problems that the Texans are having. So, that's either on Gary/Matt or some combination of the two.

I dont seem to remember the int's against the Tinbreds or Balt being tipped. But my mind could be failing me. Or you could just be making sh*t up as you go.
Old 09-28-2013   #720
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329810 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If Schaub's their best chance the they're screwed. The OL is hurt, but guess what the Seahawks/49ers/Broncos OL's are also hurt and they dont seem to be having the ofensive problems that the Texans are having. So, that's either on Gary/Matt or some combination of the two.
The Niners have looked horrible 2 of 4 games with resulting blowouts.

Quote:
I dont seem to remember the int's against the Tinbreds or Balt being tipped. But my mind could be failing me. Or you could just be making sh*t up as you go.
Two of Schaub's first three INTs were off tips. The first play of the game against San Diego and one of the two against the Tacks (not the pick six).

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read