Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-26-2013   #1
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Free Beer for Jag Fans

Look what the Jags official twitter site posted....I guess that is the best way to watch the Jags...drunk.

Quote:
Jacksonville JaguarsVerified account
‏@jaguars
2 free drinks for next 2 hrs w/ #INDvsJAX ticket purchase(starting @$45, 21+ for beer). #DrinksOnUs from @BudLight: http://bit.ly/1dJo6VG
https://twitter.com/jaguars/status/383229667731197952

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #2
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Free Beer for Jag Fans

I think this is my favorite story of the day. The Jags just need to go ahead and get Tebow and go full circus.
Old 09-26-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I still think the Texans need to provide a free beer before kick-off to get butts in the seats.
Old 09-26-2013   #4
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

I want my free beer at the Texans game and I want it now!

The way they have been playing it wouldn't hurt us.
Old 09-26-2013   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Look what the Jags official twitter site posted....I guess that is the best way to watch the Jags...drunk.

https://twitter.com/jaguars/status/383229667731197952
They are sadly desperate. They robo called me constantly for over a year after buying Texans tickets 3 years ago. I kept telling them that I did not live in Florida and to stop calling me.

They called me again last week however this time it was a live person. I assume this is because I went to the Texans game there last season. I told her that I am NOT a Jags fan and only go to Texans games there. She told me that if I could get 10 Texans fans to go that she would throw in 2 free tickets and some field passes.

That game is on a Thursday night so not sure how many would be traveling from Texas. Plus the Jags are horrible.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, the only reason I clicked this thread was to hopefully see the .gif of that jags fan

That dude's just classic!
Old 09-26-2013   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Man, the only reason I clicked this thread was to hopefully see the .gif of that jags fan

That dude's just classic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-26-2013   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Simply outstanding! Just verified I still chuckle every time I see him.

+Rep!!
Old 09-27-2013   #9
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post

gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #10
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I think this is my favorite story of the day. The Jags just need to go ahead and get Tebow and go full circus.
I think Jacksonville is the one place in the NFL where Tebow could go, and not make a team more embarrassing.

I don't know why they just don't do it - the ticket sales would spike pretty nicely after a move like that.

I would definitely want more than 2 beers if I were rooting for the Jags though.
Old 09-27-2013   #11
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I think Jacksonville is the one place in the NFL where Tebow could go, and not make a team more embarrassing.

I don't know why they just don't do it - the ticket sales would spike pretty nicely after a move like that.

I would definitely want more than 2 beers if I were rooting for the Jags though.
Because they don't want the ticket sales to spike, that's why. LA Jags, here they come.
Old 09-27-2013   #12
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Because they don't want the ticket sales to spike, that's why. LA Jags, here they come.
That may well be true.

Although I think there is equal chance of them being relocated across the Altantic ocean and becoming the London (E-Type) Jaguars.
Old 09-27-2013   #13
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Jacksonville Jaguars @jaguars
2 free drinks for next 2 hrs w/ #INDvsJAX ticket purchase(starting @$45, 21+ for beer). #DrinksOnUs from @BudLight: http://bit.ly/1dJo6VG
Not enough free beer, and not long enough time to make it worth watching the Jags.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #14
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30675 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

The San Antonio Jaguars.

Let's make that happen.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #15
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's not going to happen the owner signed a crazy long lease with the stadium and is paying some money out of his own pocket for stadium upgrades.

For all intents and purposes, the Dolphins and the Bucs have a much better chance of moving somewhere else.
Old 09-27-2013   #16
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Tom View Post
The San Antonio Jaguars.

Let's make that happen.
San Antonio Vatos!
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #17
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
It's not going to happen the owner signed a crazy long lease with the stadium and is paying some money out of his own pocket for stadium upgrades.

For all intents and purposes, the Dolphins and the Bucs have a much better chance of moving somewhere else.
The Bucs are in Ray Jay rent free and the city is covering everything. The media here sometimes refers to their lease as a "fleece" because the city is obligated to cover everything, even upgrades when requested. So they won't be going anywhere.

The Dolphins on the other hand are having some stadium issues. There has been relocation talk in reference to them ...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...y-as-it-sounds
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #18
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why the nfl insists on trying to put a team in city that already lost not one but TWO nfl teams is beyond me. I understand they want the LA market but LA market doesn't want them.

As far as the free beer for the jags... Well that'll be 2 kegs worth
Old 09-27-2013   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I could be a Jags fan for a day

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #20
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Tom View Post
The San Antonio Jaguars.

Let's make that happen.
I know SA are a bit of a rival city to us, but I would not wish the Jaguars upon my worst enemy.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read