Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-07-2012   #241
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Make some Texan noise in JarrahLand fellers!!!
Old 01-08-2012   #242
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Make some Texan noise in JarrahLand fellers!!!

BTW, No one I knew but there was a sizable, vocal enough Texans crowd at the bar I was.
Old 01-08-2012   #243
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry guys but I came home from work on Friday to the wife handing me tickets for my self and our two boys. Was an epic weekend to say the least.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #244
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

hey everyone. do yall have plans for Sunday? i've been watching games in Denton kind of by myself but I'd love to meet up and watch together if you guys are doing anything.

Ben
Old 01-11-2012   #245
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am planning to be at No Frills Bar and Grill in Mansfield, but may convinced to travel
Old 01-12-2012   #246
dbrown010
waterboy

If you are in the downtown/uptown area I'll go to either Christie's or the MAT to watch the TEXANS whoop ass on Baltimore... I have some other fellow TEXAN fans with me.
dbrown010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #247
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone meeting up for tomorrow's game?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #248
DFWRocket
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Anyone meeting up for tomorrow's game?
Hmm...that Moniker looks vaguely familiar.
DFWRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #249
ADTpaul
ADT Security

Rep Power: 35 ADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respected

Hanging out in Euless, TX about to watch the Texans beat the Patriots! Go Texans!!!
ADTpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #250
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 24997 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Bump. Any place I can watch Texans game in Fort Worth at a Texans friendly establishment?

Everywhere I go, the Texans get the tiny 24" TV with no sound...
Old 09-23-2013   #251
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Bump. Any place I can watch Texans game in Fort Worth at a Texans friendly establishment?

Everywhere I go, the Texans get the tiny 24" TV with no sound...
Especially when the cowboys and Texans play at the same time finding sound is next to impossible. I have not been aggressive about finding a Texans friendly place in a bit. Owners will become friendly when they know 10-12-15 of us will there every week spending money, tipping well, etc.
Old 09-23-2013   #252
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 24997 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Especially when the cowboys and Texans play at the same time finding sound is next to impossible. I have not been aggressive about finding a Texans friendly place in a bit. Owners will become friendly when they know 10-12-15 of us will there every week spending money, tipping well, etc.
Yeah, and that's why we should organize a DFW TT get together every week for Texans game. Are there any right now?
Old 09-27-2013   #253
qualitygeek
noob

Any Texans fans in Collin County? I'm in McKinney (thanks to Hurricane Ike stealing my house on Bolivar) & usually watch solo because I'm surrounded by Cowbabies fans in the neighborhood... I'm qualitygeek on twitter, pinterest, & facebook as well (when my FB is activated).

qualitygeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read