Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-22-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Week 3 - Game Day

Anyone watching the Colts?

Kaepernick had a great game against the Packers & I changed my opinion of him, saying that he's legit after watching some high lights. I never saw the game. I didn't watch the Seahawks game either, but from everything I read, he struggled. Well Seattle's pass rush/secondary are working as a tight unit, so I didn't really think much of it.

Kaepernick is playing a mediocre Indy defense & he's not looking good at all. Mostly it's been one read, then "make something happen" We're half way through the 3rd & he's been less than impressive. I hate to think that the Colts defense is better than I thought it was, but they're making Kaepernick look less than Super Human.
Old 09-22-2013   #2
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 - Game Day

Yes, I'm watching the Colts. They look like a team with some talent and a lot of heart.

Texans lose + Titans win + Colts win. Priceless!

BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #3
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I'm watching it but it doesn't have as much to do with Colin as it does the Colts defense and 49ers receivers. The defense has him keyed so he isn't running anywhere and his receivers (no Vernon Davis obviously hurting) aren't getting any separation what so freaking ever. Not even close. So many times he drops back he has no one to even throw to. Colts are looking all world on D today.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #4
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans, Colts and Titans all 2-1

Time to gear up for the Seahawks on Sunday.

The AFC South, minus the Jaguars, is one of the better divisions in the league.
Old 09-22-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Beautiful hit by Howell on Bolden. A defenseless receiver. He didn't hit him in above the shoulder, he didn't launch himself into the player, he didn't use the crown of his helmet as a weapon, but he separated Anquan Bolden from the ball.
Old 09-22-2013   #6
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

There are two things that came to my mind in the Colts-49ers game. 1: There could be a dogfight for the AFC South. Texans, Colts & Titans are 2-1 and I'm not taking a division title for granted right now. 2: After getting trounced back-to-back weeks maybe SF isn't as good as we're thinking?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read