Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-22-2013   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)

Old 09-23-2013   #42
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
First.... good job, doing your job. Don't let 76 start these threads again... that game was closer than I liked.

Second... I think we're going to see how "grown up" these Texans are. We don't play well at Indy, we don't play well at M&T Bank Stadium. I expect them to get blown out.

The Ravens got Jim Caldwell, he's taken the leash off Flacco.
Nostradamus....LOL
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013   #43
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240894 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
Crows 24, Texans 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Some of you guys with your glib predictions of an easy win for the Texans this week in Baltimore should really wake up and remind yourselfs just how cheap talk is. Houston was very fortunate to win either let alone both of the first 2 games, and their good luck can't hold up indefinitely. It's about time that they have a dominating performance to secure a "W", because the breaks are bound to turn on them.
Repped.

Quote:
First.... good job, doing your job. Don't let 76 start these threads again... that game was closer than I liked.

Second... I think we're going to see how "grown up" these Texans are. We don't play well at Indy, we don't play well at M&T Bank Stadium. I expect them to get blown out.

The Ravens got Jim Caldwell, he's taken the leash off Flacco.
Almost repped, but you pulled a thunderkyss and talked out both sides of your mouth:

Quote:
Hate to say it, but the Texans did not cover the spread for the last two games.

Currently we're giving 2 points to the Ravens.

We've never won @ M&T Bank Stadium.

I'm expecting a win, but it's going to be a nail-biter.
Old 09-23-2013   #44
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Almost repped, but you pulled a thunderkyss and talked out both sides of your mouth:
Old 09-23-2013   #45
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Flacco will be sacked 3 times and intercepted at least once. It'll be a fight, but not the fight it was last year because their defense lost so many play makers and Antoine Bolden is no longer part of that offense. Texans by 10.

Okay. If someone can give me some bacon, sundried tomatoes and a little gouda I can make a decent omelette with th egg on my face. Watt & the Defense did THEIR job, special teams looked like the inside of a septic tank and THANK YOU SCHAUB for that pick six that started it all!

I will however tip my hat to the Raven's defense. They look a HELL of a lot better than they did last year.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013   #46
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay. If someone can give me some bacon, sundried tomatoes and a little gouda I can make a decent omelette with th egg on my face. Watt & the Defense did THEIR job, special teams looked like the inside of a septic tank and THANK YOU SCHAUB for that pick six that started it all!

I will however tip my hat to the Raven's defense. They look a HELL of a lot better than they did last year.
I said it all pre-season and after the Bronco's game- they needed more time to gel. Lots of new parts and they played well last Sunday. I expect them to get better and better all season long.

Last edited by handswarmer; 09-25-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-26-2013   #47
Big52Hurt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Big52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I said it all pre-season and after the Bronco's game- they needed more time to gel. Lots of new parts and they played well last Sunday. I expect them to get better and better all season long.
hey fellas! Ravens fan here. thanks for the kind words for my Ravens! you guys have a great team to be proud of. tough loss for your boys but remember, we had one against you guys last year. it happens! although our defense was on point like the Ravens D of old...our offense still needs work. it'll get there! so, stay encouraged and good luck to you guys the rest of the way.
Big52Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #48
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big52Hurt View Post
hey fellas! Ravens fan here. thanks for the kind words for my Ravens! you guys have a great team to be proud of. tough loss for your boys but remember, we had one against you guys last year. it happens! although our defense was on point like the Ravens D of old...our offense still needs work. it'll get there! so, stay encouraged and good luck to you guys the rest of the way.
Thanks, sad when opponents fans respect and see the potential in our team more than most of our own fans haha.

Good luck the rest of the season
Old 09-26-2013   #49
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big52Hurt View Post
I'm a Ravens fan also.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read