Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-17-2013   #41
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113664 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Brady vs Tampa Bay or Romo vs. St. Louis?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #42
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm having a tough time deciding which TE to start this week. Any input would be appreciated. I'm leaning towards Finley, but need that extra push

Jared Cook @ Dallas

or

Jermichael Finley @ NO
Old 09-19-2013   #43
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm having a tough time deciding which TE to start this week. Any input would be appreciated. I'm leaning towards Finley, but need that extra push

Jared Cook @ Dallas

or

Jermichael Finley @ NO
Ummm GB is playing CIN. AZ is @NO. Who do you mean?

CIN defense is hurt and Rogers will be flinging the ball all over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #44
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Ummm GB is playing CIN. AZ is @NO. Who do you mean?

CIN defense is hurt and Rogers will be flinging the ball all over.
My bad, you're right. I must've been looking at the Fitz since he's questionable with a hammy

So you'd go with Finley?
Old 09-19-2013   #45
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

So, a couple of questions for me (yahoo standard scoring league)

HB: Pick 2 out of 4

Ray Rice vs HOU (questionable for the game)
Alfred Morris vs. DET
Demarco Murray vs. STL
Darren McFadden vs. DEN

TE pick 1:

Julius Thomas vs. OAK
Jermichael Finley vs. CIN
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #46
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
HB: Pick 2 out of 4

Ray Rice vs HOU (questionable for the game)
Alfred Morris vs. DET
Demarco Murray vs. STL
Darren McFadden vs. DEN

TE pick 1:

Julius Thomas vs. OAK
Jermichael Finley vs. CIN
Morris/Murray/Thomas for me. Good luck.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #47
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My bad, you're right. I must've been looking at the Fitz since he's questionable with a hammy

So you'd go with Finley?
I'd start Finely however rotoworld is ranking Cook #7 and Finely #9.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 09-19-2013   #48
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Morris/Murray/Thomas for me. Good luck.
Thanks! msr...
Old 09-20-2013   #49
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I'd start Finely however rotoworld is ranking Cook #7 and Finely #9.
I would be tempted to start Cook because of the defensive match-up and because Finley is frustrating as all hell with his drops.
Old 09-22-2013   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Romo or Bradford?
Old 09-22-2013   #51
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Romo or Bradford?
Romo for me, good luck.
Old 09-23-2013   #52
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Romo or Bradford?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Romo for me, good luck.
Rookie C had a much better day, helps Romo.
Old 09-23-2013   #53
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:

So you'd go with Finley?
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I would be tempted to start Cook because of the defensive match-up and because Finley is frustrating as all hell with his drops.
Neither had a great day but only one played so yeah...my bad!

In other TE news, Vernon Davis screwed me in a league. SMH.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2013   #54
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Week 4 Standard Scoring 0PPR

Choose 2 WR:

Wayne vs Jax
V. Jackson vs Ari
J. Gordon vs Cin
A. Brown vs Min

Flex:

G. Bernard vs Cle
L. Miller vs NO
The WR's not picked

This one hurts. Think you have to start Wayne and Bernard for sure but the second WR is up in the air.
Old 09-24-2013   #55
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

@ b0ng

WR:

Wayne vs Jax
A. Brown vs Min

Flex:

G. Bernard vs Cle
Old 09-24-2013   #56
SacHawk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respected

Seahawks Defense
SacHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013   #57
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacHawk View Post
Seahawks Defense
We'll see you post that in the winer thread at the end of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

Choose 2 WR:

Wayne vs Jax
V. Jackson vs Ari
J. Gordon vs Cin
A. Brown vs Min

Flex:

G. Bernard vs Cle
L. Miller vs NO
For how much i want J Gordon and Miller to do good cause i am forced to start them i would go with V Jackson, A Brown, and G Bernard
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013   #58
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113664 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Indy D vs Jax, or Cowboys D vs Chargers?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013   #59
SacHawk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd take the Mira Loma High School defense against Jax. Indy is a no brainer.
SacHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013   #60
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

NON PPR

Start - 3 WR, 1 Flex

Andre Johnson -hurt
Josh Gordon - Rookie QB
Brian Hartline
Mike Williams - Rookie QB
Alshon Jeffery
Andre Roberts

Lamar Miller

Charles Clay
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read