Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013   #661
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Typically you judge someone's career by what they have done not what they may or may not do in their next career. Johnny has had a hell of a college career to date
Ehh, yes and no. Yes, if there are no future plans or shot to play on a next level...No if the opposite. Clearly, he will have his shot.

What i find funny how people tend to lump a players' time at college playing sports as part of their "career" even though they're supposed to be amateur "student athletes".

Its also funny how it's only looked at as a "career" when the player has a good shot at going pro. You likely wont hear Kenny Mayne looking back at his time as a qb for UNLV as a career...

yet another reason why i look at it the way i do..
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #662
Stemp
Brew Master
 
Stemp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Temple, TX
Section: Sec 118 Row H
Age: 37
Posts: 7,141
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Mr tex must have thought Arian foster wasn't good since he was a low draft grade and went undrafted.

Shows how worthless that "point of view" is regarding college players
Stemp is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #663
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Mr tex must have thought Arian foster wasn't good since he was a low draft grade and went undrafted.

Shows how worthless that "point of view" is regarding college players
I actually thought he was gonna be good when i saw him at Tenn...but keep getting your panties in a wad over how I view players...makes me laugh actually that it hurts you that much that i don't think your boy is that good..

& its no more worthless than a guy winning the heisman & putting up monster stats all throughout college & then going on to be garbage in the NFL...
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #664
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame
 
steelbtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 52
Posts: 12,437
Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I actually thought he was gonna be good when i saw him at Tenn...but keep getting your panties in a wad over how I view players...makes me laugh actually that it hurts you that much that i don't think your boy is that good..

& its no more worthless than a guy winning the heisman & putting up monster stats all throughout college & then going on to be garbage in the NFL...
I know Manziel doesn't fit your crteria, but you've gotta admit JM is a great college football player.
steelbtexan is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #665
Stemp
Brew Master
 
Stemp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Temple, TX
Section: Sec 118 Row H
Age: 37
Posts: 7,141
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I know Manziel doesn't fit your crteria, but you've gotta admit JM is a great college football player.

Nope. No one on A&M's team gets any credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Mike Evans is one hell of a receiver.
Not really...when Leblue got him he got real quiet...dude is out there feasting on 3rd stringers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
That's how he plays... That **** won't fly on the next level.... Dude's overrated as hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Throwing the rock up for grabs and depending on your wr to make the play for you NUMEROUS times makes you a great college qb?...ok if you say so.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...=101692&page=2

He's the definition of a hater.
Stemp is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #666
2012Champs
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,643
Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Ehh, yes and no. Yes, if there are no future plans or shot to play on a next level...No if the opposite. Clearly, he will have his shot.

What i find funny how people tend to lump a players' time at college playing sports as part of their "career" even though they're supposed to be amateur "student athletes".

Its also funny how it's only looked at as a "career" when the player has a good shot at going pro. You likely wont hear Kenny Mayne looking back at his time as a qb for UNLV as a career...

yet another reason why i look at it the way i do..



Why wouldnt it be a career? College ball players are paid to do a job. Free education/room & board travel etc. Any other person yourself included would have that count as income. You can take the word career out though if that is your hang up. If he built an awesome tree house would you judge his quality of work by his ability to possibly build a swimming pool? Probably not. He is a pretty damn good college QB
2012Champs is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #667
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I know Manziel doesn't fit your crteria, but you've gotta admit JM is a great college football player.
I don't throw around the word "great" or "elite" very lightly....

People often confuse entertaining with being good or great..& I think this is the case with him.

He's got talent, but right now he's more entertaining from a football player standpoint than anything.

Aside from all the off the field crap, all the announcers talked about was how he worked with this qb guru to help with his footwork and other stuff. Well:

-He still throws off his back foot way too much
-His decision making still needs work
- He's still waaayyy too quick to run
-& of course all the off-field crap

he's got time, he's still young, but people going on suicide watch just b/c i don't think he's that good need to calm down...It's not like i can't change my mind if i see he has improved in the future.
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #668
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Nope. No one on A&M's team gets any credit.








http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...=101692&page=2

He's the definition of a hater.
Most of that is directed at your boy. Evans at 1st appears to be a bootleg Micheal Floyd...see how he's doing in the NFL...

In any event, you haven't heard me say anything else about any other player on your team...
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #669
Stemp
Brew Master
 
Stemp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Temple, TX
Section: Sec 118 Row H
Age: 37
Posts: 7,141
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I don't throw around the word "great" or "elite" very lightly....

People often confuse entertaining with being good or great..& I think this is the case with him.

He's got talent, but right now he's more entertaining from a football player standpoint than anything.

Aside from all the off the field crap, all the announcers talked about was how he worked with this qb guru to help with his footwork and other stuff. Well:

-He still throws off his back foot way too much
-His decision making still needs work
- He's still waaayyy too quick to run
-& of course all the off-field crap

he's got time, he's still young, but people going on suicide watch just b/c i don't think he's that good need to calm down...It's not like i can't change my mind if i see he has improved in the future.
More like people calling you out for you hating and refusing to admit he guy is a great qb. You have this narrow box of what a great qb is anyone who doesn't fit into it is overrated. Your opinion is pretty much worthless and you have nothing to back up your view except dismissing any and all evidence you don't like. Stats don't matter. Production doesn't matter. Athleticism doesn't matter. Making incredible plays time and again doesn't matter. Winning doesn't matter. Nothing matters to you except your narrow view.
Stemp is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #670
Stemp
Brew Master
 
Stemp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Temple, TX
Section: Sec 118 Row H
Age: 37
Posts: 7,141
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Most of that is directed at your boy. Evans at 1st appears to be a bootleg Micheal Floyd...see how he's doing in the NFL...

In any event, you haven't heard me say anything else about any other player on your team...
Cause you are a hater. You've admitted it. Nothing Manziel does this year would change your mind. He could go 20 for 20 for 500 yards and not run once and you'd find an excuse as to why it doesn't matter and that he's not a great QB.
Stemp is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #671
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
More like people calling you out for you hating and refusing to admit he guy is a great qb. You have this narrow box of what a great qb is anyone who doesn't fit into it is overrated. Your opinion is pretty much worthless and you have nothing to back up your view except dismissing any and all evidence you don't like. Stats don't matter. Production doesn't matter. Athleticism doesn't matter. Nothing matters to you except your narrow view.
Lol......Is this Uncle Nate i'm chating with? Why does it matter to you so much what i think of him as a player? what do you have invested in this? my opinion is my opinion & yours is yours...deal with it.

There is no evidence except for his stats...& i've already showed you the disparity in those.

Production & stats are the same thing....but since you keep bringing it up, why do other qb's in similar systems' stats don't count when discussing how "great they were/are? I brought up Case Keenum earlier in this thread & folks damn near had a coronary.

Aside from that, how much of his "production" do you attribute to the system he's in?

....Don't even answer the above question b/c i already know what you're going to say "but.... but they played lesser competition." & by you saying that you are indirectly saying & judging him by the same NFL standard that i am......otherwise, everyone's stats should & would count the same no matter where & who they play against.

never said he wasn't athletic, but since when does that make you a great qb? Vick, VY, Tommie Frazier, Eric Crouch & a whole host of other college qb's produced great stats on the college level &...... were much more athletic than Manziel is...what did it prove on the next level? & these are guys who at least got their teams to National Championship games.


save your retort b/c you sound irrational......like a VY/reggie bush homer.
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #672
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Cause you are a hater. You've admitted it. Nothing Manziel does this year would change your mind. He could go 20 for 20 for 500 yards and not run once and you'd find an excuse as to why it doesn't matter and that he's not a great QB.
My opinion as a hater is just as valid as yours as a worshipper....
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #673
2012Champs
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,643
Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Lol......Is this Uncle Nate i'm chating with? Why does it matter to you so much what i think of him as a player? what do you have invested in this? my opinion is my opinion & yours is yours...deal with it.

There is no evidence except for his stats...& i've already showed you the disparity in those.

Production & stats are the same thing....but since you keep bringing it up, why do other qb's in similar systems' stats don't count when discussing how "great they were/are? I brought up Case Keenum earlier in this thread & folks damn near had a coronary.

Aside from that, how much of his "production" do you attribute to the system he's in?

....Don't even answer the above question b/c i already know what you're going to say "but.... but they played lesser competition." & by you saying that you are indirectly saying & judging him by the same NFL standard that i am......otherwise, everyone's stats should & would count the same no matter where & who they play against.

never said he wasn't athletic, but since when does that make you a great qb? Vick, VY, Tommie Frazier, Eric Crouch & a whole host of other college qb's produced great stats on the college level &...... were much more athletic than Manziel is...what did it prove on the next level? & these are guys who at least got their teams to National Championship games.


save your retort b/c you sound irrational......like a VY/reggie bush homer.

Are all the heisman voters homers too? Or stat geeks?
2012Champs is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #674
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Are all the heisman voters homers too? Or stat geeks?
Both...

We all heard Archie Griffin or whoever that was in the background yelling "BOOMER!!" 87907 times when Sam Bradford finished up his Heisman speech...

& we all know the inherent bias they have towards offensive players relative to defensive guys....really biased towards qb's and rbs.

Why? b/c offensive guys' impact can be directly quantified through stats as opposed to defensive guys....There's a reason only 1 defensive guy has won the Heisman...that's b/c he played offense too.....

Since there's usually only 2 candidates that really have a shot at winning anyway, We've also seen recently been able to see the map & number breakdowns of how these guys recieve their votes relative to regions where the votes come from.

From those maps you can see voters vote according to the player they are closest to or that they see the most....in other words, they get caught up in the hype just like fans do.

You add in conference biases & it's a wrap...Guys like Manti Te'o and that qb from Kansas State a few years back never really have chances to win it.
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #675
Dan B.
Hall of Fame
 
Dan B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: by the construction
Age: 36
Posts: 6,750
Rep Power: 70926 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

I tend to think he's going to have trouble at the NFL level myself. I think that he's a little bit reckless, and while that works in college an NFL secondary is going to make him pay. I also think that he's a little bit small to play as boldly as he does against NFL linebackers and escape injury. Finally I think that it's going to be difficult to keep him as isolated from the media when he's in the NFL. I know some are convinced that the negative stories this summer were just because ESPN hates A&M, but there's a reason that Sumlin keeps Manziel away from microphones. He's brash and controversial. Those same shady stories are gonna hit the papers even when he's no longer wearing an Aggie uniform. Sure, he could go to the Jets and become the next Joe Namath -- flipping the bird to reporters as he parties away every night with a different girl, wins the Super Bowl hung over, and flirts with the sideline reporter to celebrate. He could also very well end up getting chewed up by the jackals.
Dan B. is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #676
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame
 
steelbtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 52
Posts: 12,437
Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
My opinion as a hater is just as valid as yours as a worshipper....
Not a worshiper or a hater. I do realize Manziel is a great college football player. My eyes tell me this.


Are you a lawyer? If not you should become one. The reason I ask this is because like most lawyers they can twist the facts so that people dont believe what they saw with their own eyes.

LOL
steelbtexan is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #677
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,956
Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Not a worshiper or a hater. I do realize Manziel is a great college football player. My eyes tell me this.


Are you a lawyer? If not you should become one. The reason I ask this is because like most lawyers they can twist the facts so that people dont believe what they saw with their own eyes.

LOL
There's no twisting involved, its just seeing things for what they are and comparing it to what your frame of reference is. And my frame of reference is.......i've seen this before and i've seen it done better.

Its called an opinion, people can have as many of them as they want about as many things as they want....and here's the kicker...........some people's actually differ from one another..............another beautiful thing about them is that noone can truly say that someone else's opinion is right or wrong about something.....
Mr teX is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #678
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod
 
Kaiser Toro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Straight Outta Austin
Age: 44
Posts: 16,082
Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Typically you judge someone's career by what they have done not what they may or may not do in their next career. Johnny has had a hell of a college career to date
That is typically what a pro scout does.

I agree, Manziel has had a superlative college showing to date, due to being in the right offense at the right school, at the right time.
__________________
Smell the glove is here
Kaiser Toro is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #679
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan
 
FirstTexansFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New Braunfels, Tx.
Age: 56
Posts: 2,311
Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
That is typically what a pro scout does.

I agree, Manziel has had a superlative college showing to date, due to being in the right offense at the right school, at the right time.
They're gonna take your teasip card if you continue this heresy
__________________
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline  
Old 09-16-2013   #680
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod
 
Kaiser Toro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Straight Outta Austin
Age: 44
Posts: 16,082
Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
They're gonna take your teasip card if you continue this heresy
If Manziel were in the Big 12, I do not think he would have won the Heisman last year. That offense shook up the SEC, and Manziel played it perfectly.
__________________
Smell the glove is here
Kaiser Toro is offline  
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger