Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-07-2013   #441
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Just about every Cowboys fan that I know in real life roots for the Texans as their second team. They tell me "it's a Texas thing". Even my friends living in Dallas feel this way.
This is the way I feel except in reverse.
Old 11-07-2013   #442
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
This is the way I feel except in reverse.
It use to be that way for me too .... Until Tom Landry was sent packing.

And Dallas is , for all intents and purposes South Oklahoma. So many of them are Oklahoma or Oklahoma St fans ...

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #443
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
You remind me of the morons you see on shows like COPS!!! speeding down
a highway and all of a sudden. things begin flying out the window and
onto the pavement in a frantic desperation to ditch the evidence that
nails you dead to rights
Ironically you remind me of one of the guys who gives ******** in prison but asserts he isn't gay. You've proven nothing save your utter ass-holiness in the time in which you've wasted in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A racid bucket of diarreah which learned to speak then became a Cowboy fan
regardless of 17 years or not? the fact they won and can lay claim to that era makes any feeble attempt to try and replace that with mediocrity a poor mans attempt to avoid the reality of the fact you are just bitter you can't say the things Cowboys fans can
Bitter? You poor, poor, deluded, inflamed anal blood vessel. I wish I had some preparation H or something for you but alas...I do not. Had my team been around as long as yours your rantings would give me pause, but the facts of the matter remain, the Texans while no longer an "expansion team" are still a relative NFL new comer.
If you wonder why your team receives so much BILE from others, it's not the organization it is however BUTT-HOLES like yourself who antagonize the fans of OTHER teams. Because of people like you I've not missed a Cowgirl game since the Oilers left and my 3rd favorite team is WHOMEVER is playing YOUR team this week. I revel in every loss like a kid on Christmas morning and that feeling was exponentialized for the handful of playoff games they made it to and lost. Satan could field a team and I'd cheer them on to victory because I know that obnoxious, beat offs like you whose self esteem is tied to NOTHING more than a damn football team rather than anything which could be going in their own lives would be damn near in tears because the millionaires through whom you live vicariously lost a game.

You're a meaningless walking condom commercial.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #444
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Ironically you remind me of one of the guys who gives ******** in prison but asserts he isn't gay. You've proven nothing save your utter ass-holiness in the time in which you've wasted in this forum.

Bitter? You poor, poor, deluded, inflamed anal blood vessel. I wish I had some preparation H or something for you but alas...I do not. Had my team been around as long as yours your rantings would give me pause, but the facts of the matter remain, the Texans while no longer an "expansion team" are still a relative NFL new comer.
If you wonder why your team receives so much BILE from others, it's not the organization it is however BUTT-HOLES like yourself who antagonize the fans of OTHER teams. Because of people like you I've not missed a Cowgirl game since the Oilers left and my 3rd favorite team is WHOMEVER is playing YOUR team this week. I revel in every loss like a kid on Christmas morning and that feeling was exponentialized for the handful of playoff games they made it to and lost. Satan could field a team and I'd cheer them on to victory because I know that obnoxious, beat offs like you whose self esteem is tied to NOTHING more than a damn football team rather than anything which could be going in their own lives would be damn near in tears because the millionaires through whom you live vicariously lost a game.

You're a meaningless walking condom commercial.
^^^What he said... MSR
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #445
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Is this for real? Both of these teams are crap right now, but the Cowboys have nothing to talk about. In the 10 years since the Texans were formed, they have won their division twice, and have 2 playoff wins. During that same time, the Cowboys, have won their division twice, and have 1 playoff win.

I think the team that's 10 years old is in the better position right now than the one that's been around since the 60s.
I've been around long enough for most to know I don't root for the Cowboys for bragging rights and score cards. I'm to old for that crap. I've been a Cowboys fans since day 1 and will be for life. When they are good, the celebration is great, when they win, we have a blast, when we lose depending on how they played we can celebrate the effort, or if they play poorly, we will b*tch and moan. But, True Blue we are a sports family and through the years we have found a way to deal with it.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013   #446
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112235 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can tell you that we really don't care about your Texans
Then I have a suggestion, Go away. I don't say that insincerely. Put your money where your mouth is and go away. We love fans of other teams to come and talk football, all you do is troll.

So, my idea is this. If you speak the truth that you don't care about the Texans, go away. Prove you don't care. Go to a board that covers a team you care about instead. A Cowboys board comes to mind. I'm betting you stick around further proving you talk out of the side of you mouth as a rule, not an exception.
Old 11-07-2013   #447
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112235 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You mean you love fans who kiss your ass and give you the kind of meaningless talk that suits your beliefs....
If you knew some of the folks that have visited here here over the years you would know better. As it is you talk about sh!t you know nothing about.

Btw, I thought so. Out of the side of your mouth. I hate liars.
Old 11-07-2013   #448
Showtime100
Got AJ?

All kidding aside...TC. This thread, and largely due to you, has reminded me numerous times of an interview I once saw Charlie Rose do with Charles Manson from is cell in prison.

You just sit there, mouth agape, wondering what the Hell this guy is talking about!

Again, no kidding. You're in a world all your own.
Old 11-07-2013   #449
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
All kidding aside...TC. This thread, and largely due to you, has reminded me numerous times of an interview I once saw Charlie Rose do with Charles Manson from is cell in prison.

You just sit there, mouth agape, wondering what the Hell this guy is talking about!

Again, no kidding. You're in a world all your own.
Ever heard the saying about not poking a bear with a stick?

Well, don't throw marshmallows at the insane.
Old 11-07-2013   #450
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Ever heard the saying about not poking a bear with a stick?

Well, don't throw marshmallows at the insane.
Fair enough.
Old 11-08-2013   #451
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You mean you love fans who kiss your ass and give you the kind of meaningless talk that suits your beliefs....

I have proven I don't care about your "Texans" cause all you see me
discussing in here? is what this thread was designed to talk about?

the Cowboys

Yes, yes that's right blame a Cowboys fan for antagonizing when it was a "Texans" fan who
created this thread in the first place...and now a "Texans fan" is the one crying over what
a Dallas fan has to say

to easy
If being stupid caused physical pain and the greater one's level of stupidity the GREATER the pain then you'd be on a morphine drip 24 hours a day. The Cowboys have had players (Staubach, Dorsette, Merridith, Jones, White Aikmen, Jonson Mr. Witten) who were class acts. They've had coaches who made football a better game (The late great Tom Landry). There are fans who embody those great people (Texas Frog, Starstruck) whom this board wouldn't be the same without. Those of us who don't like the Dallas Cowboys and say disparaging things about them DO respect them. What we DON'T respect is the typical loud-mouthed A-hole parodied in the Michael Strayhan Snickers commercial whose "How 'bout them Cowboys" attitude makes them loated around the NFL. In other words muff-huggas like You. What's MOST pathetic of all is NOT ONLY do you NOT see it, I've just explained it and you probably STILL don't understand it and are PROBABLY writing some kneejerk, defensive response in your head right this second. I pity you. Also since the Houston Texans have come into existence they've NOT won a superbowl of even a conference championship, but in that same time frame neither has a certain team from North Texas. Give it a rest broken record. There is ONE team in football with six Lombardi's and it's NOT the Dallas Cowboys...DEAL WITH IT!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 11-08-2013   #452
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

When the greatest coach in Cowboys history (Tom Landry since TexasCowboy might not be able to figure that out on his own) forsakes the team and roots for the division rival Giants for the remainder of his life - you know that the Cowboys blow chunks now. Even he knew the past is just history.

BTW-nice posts Dread. MSR
Old 11-08-2013   #453
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
When the greatest coach in Cowboys history (Tom Landry since TexasCowboy might not be able to figure that out on his own) forsakes the team and roots for the division rival Giants for the remainder of his life - you know that the Cowboys blow chunks now. Even he knew the past is just history.

BTW-nice posts Dread. MSR

My favorite moment was when he was inducted into the ring of honor and didn't stay to shake hands with Jones. He thanked the fans...then abruptly left. And Thank you. I learned if from watching Cak all these years...
Old 11-08-2013   #454
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

What do you call a major drug ring in Dallas?

A Huddle.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #455
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
FYI, your not the one with the 6 so you can quit being their non payed spokesman, they don't need you to defend them, neither does the Jets, Chiefs, Dolphins, Raiders, Bronco's, Colts, Ravens and Patriots cause you
see unlike you

they actually have something worth talking about and don't need to
bandwagon onto someone else's success

Now let's talk about Tom Landry,

whom I was aware had died a self proclaimed Giants fan!!!!! however
Landry had ties with the Giants, Mara considered Landry family and
whenever Landry and the Cowboys would come to the Yale Bowl or
to NY to play the Giants

Landry never stayed in the teams hotel....he stayed with the Mara family
both Tom and his wife Alicia were all ways welcomed

the conclusion

Landry had no right to mad at Jones!!! and if anyone of you actually
understood how business actually worked? you'd see that in any type
of a business transaction/deal

regardless of it being a merger or total takeover, the out going
management have a responsibility to inform ALL employees of
the impending sale and that there would be a new owner taking
over

Schramm and Bumbright didn't do that!!! what they did? was they said
OK Jerry the team/franchise is now yours. Now you fire the head coach
and we'll just sneak on out the back door before we get all caught up
in the Saturday night Massacre

this makes them a coward in my book...especially Schramm who had been
Landry's best friend since Tom took over as head coach in 1960

1 more thing to also keep in mind in all of this and pay attention real close

Landry's decline from 84-88, along with his unwillingness to abandon the
"system" or to step down by himself, left no choice but to make the final
decision for him

even Tex Schramm admitted that he wanted to make a coaching change
but he just didn't have the heart to fire Tom Landry, this was the second
time he felt strongly that a coaching change had to be made

The first was during the 60's when Dallas for the first 5 seasons had
showed 0 improvement...

Landry brought it on himself so there is really no one else to blame

There should be LAWS against being this unfathomably stupid. I lament that it's illegal for me to take up a collection to purchase a radioactive athletic supporter for you to prevent you from contaminating the human race, but I'll wager you already HAVE kids. Hopefully they take after whomever bore them.

I explained this once before but apparently your long term memory is as effective as your intellect. So let me simplify this as I explain it yet again:

(whips out sock puppet)

"My Oilers went bye bye...and a mean old man...who looked like a lizzard...let's call him the Lizzard King told me that the ooooooonly team left was his...so if I wanted to be a fan of the game I had to be a fan of hiiiis team. I became a fan of ANOTHER team from a place FAAAAAR away...called PITTSBURGH.
The team in Pittsburgh won a fifth and had the SAME number the Lizzard King's team had...then....they won ONE MORE. because 5 + 1 = 6!

This has been Mr. Dread-Head's story time!

Now then Assole....EITHER you're going to BADMOUTH the late great Tom Landry...OR you're going to take credit for the FIVE Superbowls he brought the team to and the two world titles he brought to the metro-plex. You can't do both.
Old 11-08-2013   #456
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

We're 2-6 , the Sh!tpies are 5-4. I just cant find it in me to give them much grief as I'm wallowing in my own.

Jerrah sucks 8=====o

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #457
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
We're 2-6 , the Sh!tpies are 5-4. I just cant find it in me to give them much grief as I'm wallowing in my own.

Jerrah sucks 8=====o
Yep, I know. But, here's a token gesture for the sake of the thread:

COWPIES SUCK!!!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #458
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You remind me of the morons you see on shows like COPS!!! speeding down
a highway and all of a sudden. things begin flying out the window and
onto the pavement in a frantic desperation to ditch the evidence that
nails you dead to rights

regardless of 17 years or not? the fact they won and can lay claim to
that era makes any feeble attempt to try and replace that with mediocrity
a poor mans attempt to avoid the reality of the fact you are just bitter
you can't say the things Cowboys fans can
you remind me of a moron who keeps trespassing, then gets shot at, and then complains about getting shot at, then you go and do it again. This is the texans message board, how do you come here and expect any of us to give a damn about some trophies that you guys got before the nazis invaded poland..........

If you want to roll around in the joys of past success, and talk about the glory days why dont you and al bundy meet up at a cowboys message board and cover eachother in hot wax, and live in excasty of the good old days.
Old 11-09-2013   #459
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Win or lose Cowboys Nation representing. So far met Tennessee Minnesota Georgia North Dakota, DC, Virginia, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Texas (ElPaso, Dallas, Austin, Lufkin), Florida, Puerto Rico, Canada, Alabama, Mississippi

Last edited by StarStruck; 11-10-2013 at 02:54 PM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #460
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
if there were no no trespassing signs posted that would be true, but since
this is a "open" board and seeing as how your fans started this thread

All I see are a bunch of whining a-holes desperately trying to fight their
way out of a fight they all ready lost, but are to stupid to just let it
end knowing they've lost it
haha no we have not lost anything, if the houston texans were around in 94-95 then yes, but its a fact we were not.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read