Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2013   #1081
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thre

This team is battle tested. I think they're going to go into Baltimore and spank the Ravens next Sunday. It would be so sweet to beat the defending champs on the road.
Old 09-15-2013   #1082
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2332 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thre

Just like the LSU bowl game Hopkins proved as the lights get brighter and the game is on the line he knows how to step up his game.
Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1083
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Game ball to Kubiak

If he has the gut to watch all the FG tries, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1084
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Quote:
Kubiak: Andre Johnson is being evaluated as we speak. #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1085
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1969 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
He's lucky, the refs could have called him for a pushing off offensive interference on that play.
I think this is why he looks back sometimes (at refs)...he's physical and uses his hands to go get the ball anywhere near him. He will soon realize that in today's game, the NFL is going to give the WR the benefit of doubt when it comes to PI. IMO
playa465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1086
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116441 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak: the mistake was on Schaub...not Hopkins...on that pick 6 #Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1087
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Kubiak: the mistake was on Schaub...not Hopkins...on that pick 6 #Texans
Interesting. Thanks for posting that info. And here I thought the announcers got at least one thing right today....
Old 09-15-2013   #1088
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Interesting. Thanks for posting that info. And here I thought the announcers got at least one thing right today....
Not too impressed with those commentators tonight...
Old 09-15-2013   #1089
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98957 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1090
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Super impressed with my Texans, awesome game!!!
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1091
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Bad ass ending. Hops redeemed himself. Can we win a game w/ less drama???
Old 09-15-2013   #1092
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 304671 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
We need to win to shut our own fan base up.
Yup and they did. Been funny watching the meltdown in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
He didn't hit him helmet to helmet. He hit him with his shoulder when Dre was on his way down. Was a good hit by pollard.

I'd hate to see that hit flagged or fined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
He is leading with his shoulder, what's he supposed to do with his forearm, tuck it into his body or something?
Rey since you are fond of telling people to learn the rules, you need to go read the rule. There is no question AJ was a defenseless receiver - none. Therefore he cannot be hit in the head or neck area - he was...with the helmet, facemask, shoulder or forearm - he was.

Now can we stop talking about something not being helmet to helmet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Thanks for neg repping me and telling me to "knock off the insults" infantrycak.

Nice to have such fair and neutral moderation on this site.
Well when you don't pay attention the first 20 times you were asked to knock off the insults it should hardly be a shocker for you.

Hey and now you can add LIAR to your list of stellar character traits since that is not the post I neg repped.
Old 09-15-2013   #1093
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I quit posting during games so I can really watch the game. I've found it fun reading after the fact as well. So much comedy.

Just to be clear, when I did post regularly in the game thread some of my posts were heat-of-the-moment drivel I soon regretted saying after the fact. So I don't read to giggle at anyone's expense. I giggle at everyone's expense, my own included...lol. It's the nature of the game thread and I'm just as guilty as the next guy.
Old 09-15-2013   #1094
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub really pulled together after the Pick Six. Underrated leadership shown there by going back to Hopkins after all that. He basically said "don't worry dude, I still trust you."

That's a really positive development if so. And Hopkins responded in kind.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1095
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans Defense played a good game despite the Offense doing nothing for much of the game. What happened to splitting the carries? Tate was on a roll then Gary refused to use him most of the game.
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
potisyourfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1096
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88085 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Schaub really pulled together after the Pick Six. Underrated leadership shown there by going back to Hopkins after all that. He basically said "don't worry dude, I still trust you."

That's a really positive development if so. And Hopkins responded in kind.
Yep.....speaking of schaub, anybody seen king texan? He was heavy in the thread when schaub threw the pick 6.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1097
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56079 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
He better be cut next week
Bullock is struggling but he isn't shanking the ball or missing chip shots... I will gladly be patient if he keeps kicking the ball out of the endzone. Between he and lechler, the reversal in field position is incredible!
Old 09-15-2013   #1098
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey everybody? What'd I miss?

...did we win??
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #1099
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56079 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by potisyourfriend View Post
The Texans Defense played a good game despite the Offense doing nothing for much of the game. What happened to splitting the carries? Tate was on a roll then Gary refused to use him most of the game.
Pass protection! Foster is more trustworthy. Foster was getting into a groove late. If Tate gets 30% of the touches, I will be fine with that.
Old 09-15-2013   #1100
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Normally I like being a cheerleader in the thread, but I was at a frat party last night and watched the game at a friend's place instead. Gotta say, I did not do my voice any good. It was already bad after the Bama game, and now it's just totally gone lol. This team is going to give me a heart attack. We may have sucked it up at certain parts of the game, but the grit at the end was impressive. Schaub was confident in DeAndre and DeAndre did not disappoint. Nuk is an absolute badass and I do not hesitate in saying he could be WR1 for several teams in the league.

We struck some gold.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read